• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Ah well remember a couple of weeks ago when I was stressing because DH had been away the 2 days before I ov'd and the night before he went I'd had a migraine so we didn't bd then. Well he came home the day ff said I ov'd and we bd that night.

So this means that either the sperms had been waiting for 3 days or we somehow managed to catch my egg on its way down, late at night on ov day (unlikely because my temp had gone up by the next morning)

So I reckon you still have a chance xx

I hope so because I really want this.
I am over emotional the past two weeks even today, I want to slap myself and say stop crying sheesh! but I am like on super emotion lol

Thanks ;) I really really hope that we catch this egg. I still have a lot of cramps on my right side... Hoping that is a good sign since I usually don't cramp that much however I always have a cyst on that ovary and I hope that doesn't stop things.. Not sure much on how that goes.

How are you feeling?

Massive :hugs: Kyles. TTC is enough to drive anyone to tears! Don't give up. You're aren't out til AF appears, remember that :) And anyway, I think your cramps sound like a good sign :thumbup:

I've still got like 16 ICs left so plenty to feed my addiction :blush: Will do one every morning until I see an instant, thick, pink line! Then I'll prob do one a week til my 12 week scan if I'm anything like last time when I had very few symptoms.

I'm so exhausted today :( Hoping it's just I got up really early & not first tri exhaustion kicking in already :( I had it really bad last time. Would come home from work, sleep for 2 hours, get up to eat & work for a couple of hours then sleep all night & lie in on weekends. None of this extra sleep is gonna happen this year do not really sure how I'll cope if its bad again!

Thank you both so much:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The exhaustion is going to b soooooo hard!!! FX'd it's just the lack of sleeping.

There is no way 2 hr naps would be able to happen, I would LOVE to get a nap in EVER :)

Caved and ran to the dollar store for a cheapie test. BFN :sigh:

I have the POAS addiction BAD LOL

I'd love a nap too! Aw, I miss naps! I was the queen of napping before Rex too :(

I'm a POAS addict too, Kyles. Don't worry :haha:

Forced myself to go to the gym as its my usual day to go. But then suddenly thought about what's safe to do? Did either of you exercise in your first pregnancies? I didn't. U cancelled my gym membership during my pregnancy :dohh: But I really don't want to balloon in the same way this time so I'm determined to keep going this time. Google tells me just to do what I did before but I'm not sure that's safe? I do one or two CV session & one resistance session a week. I missed our my ab exercises today cos figured they can't be good can they?

I agree kyles your cramps sound promising to me as is being over emotional :)

My cramps have turned into more of a sharp pain today :) its not constant though. My heartburn is still bothering me and I'm overheating a lot but otherwise I'm feeling pretty normal again.

I only ever did the one hpt when I was preg with Olivia and it was one of a two pack- how the heck was I ever that disciplined?! Mind you, with liv I had a really good bold line on the test. Personally though, I blame you two ladies for leading me astray :haha: :winkwink:

I hope the tiredness doesn't kick in too soon sazzle, I've actually got no idea how I might cope :-/

I was just about to mention about exercise too!

I did no exercise at all last time and I put on 3 stone (that's 42lbs in American money kyles) :shock:

So this time I fully intend to carry on with my exercise routine. I do step aerobics and pilates on Monday night and I high impact total body workout on Tuesday plus an abs class on a Friday. I will drop the abs and might have to drop the pilates because that's quite tough on the abs too but I think I might take up zumba to replace the two I drop.

My only worry is the overheating thing! But I will just try and stop for a rest if I do x

How were you so disciplined?! One test?! That's absolute madness!!! ;)

I was 7lbs in front of you, Sarah :blush: Oh & let me make it clear that that was after Rex, the placenta, fluid etc. That was 3.5st of pure lard!!! :blush: I ate for England! And sat on my fat arse! So no shocker really! I still haven't lost the final 10lbs either so I have to keep up with exercising & eating well.

wow you both are great with the working out. I gained 35 lbs with baby #1. I would jog every day before baby #1 and then I got in a huge fight with a girlfriend right after I found out I was pregnant, and when I wiped a few days later I saw blood, so I quit workingout all together praying things were ok with the baby after that. Turns out I think it was implantation bleeding. Luckily nothing serious.

This time I still have 20 + lbs to lose to go back to where I was :X I have been doing this workout off the internet which is awesome, it is a full body workout, so if I am preggers I will cut out the abs eventually when it gets to hard to do.

I wouldn't PUSH yourselves when working out your abs so much, you are still early on and I would assume if you are already active it would be ok. I wouldn't give it up completely unless you feel it won't be safe. You would know your bodies the best :)

Hmmm, think I might try & chat to a trainer if one is free when I'm next in the gym. Just to check about what's safe etc. I remember the MW telling me in my last pregnancy to keep doing what I was doing but I'd just like the reassurance :)

Same here sazzle, the 3stone didn't include Olivia and the water. I refused to get on the scales while pregnant cos I was too scared to. When I went in to give birth they weighed me and I didn't dare look. I weighed myself the day after giving birth and I was 13stone 3 :dohh:

I've only just finished losing the last of my baby weight in the last couple of months so I'm not about to let it go on agsin. I had my fun last time...not this time though!

I agree 100% Sarah! I want to keep losing and not gain! Last time for the first 5 months I didn't gain, so I ate HORRIBLY since I think they were getting annoyed with me. Then I gained 10 lbs in one month. BIG mistake! I will make sure I eat healthy, and right this time :)

I agree 100% Sarah! I want to keep losing and not gain! Last time for the first 5 months I didn't gain, so I ate HORRIBLY since I think they were getting annoyed with me. Then I gained 10 lbs in one month. BIG mistake! I will make sure I eat healthy, and right this time :)

Definitely. I got horrendous stretch marks last time too which I've no doubt wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad if I hadn't put on so much weight.

Same here on the stretch mark front :( My tummy is awful :cry: All wrinkly & even though the scars have faded, I still HATE my stomach :cry: Even wore a full swimsuit on holiday for the first time ever.

I was very lucky. No stretch marks at all! I started to get them on the back of my thighs a week before I gave birth. Thankfuly they weren't so bad

Very jealous! Until just a couple of months ago my tummy looked like a bum! Had a crease down the middle of it and everything. Thankfully it went away when I lost the last of the baby weight!

Here's this morning's IC for you both :) It's the best line I've had on an IC so far. Not stopping until the line matches the control line! :haha:

Attachments

• null_zps77793fde.jpg
    null_zps77793fde.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Woohoo! :)

I didn't test today, I was very restrained :haha:

That looks great sazzler! Getting darker and darker!!!!!!!

I think I am out this cycle :(
MY one bb is achey. Not sure what that means, and that is a new symptoms, could be pending AF. Should either get the witch today or Tuesday :( SIGH

Sarah I had that ugly dark line go from right under BB's down to the pelvic area from like month 4 till I think a year after having kyle. It was horrible looking... It did eventually go away as well thankfully.

Wow just found the "edit" button. Pretty awesome hee hee

That IS restrained, Sarah. All power to you! :thumbup: I'm weak! ;)

Kyles, you're not out til AF shows. Remember that. Where's your PMA?!

The edit button is a genius idea. I always forget to write little things so can go back & change it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->