TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Aw kyles that's fab news! :happydance:

I can't believe how early you got a line too :) I didn't even get a whisper of a line till 12dpo! :)

So are you thinking boy or girl this time? xx

Not sure, we only BD'd the day i got my positive OPK.
So I am wondering if it is a boy, I wouldn't care either way, but I need to even out the household, so I vote girl :)
Let's just hope there is only one baby in there :)
My doc appt is all set for Dec 12th.
SO FAR AWAY!
I want to discuss having a VBAC.

Could go the other way though, (I think) the opks let you know that you're due to ov within 48 hours so could still be a little pink one :)

Yikes, imagine if it was twins......or triplets! :rofl:

12th December IS ages away! I've got my next scan on the 3rd and it feels like forever away. Having said that we're in the run up to Christmas now so it might go quite fast

oh you get a scan before me!!!! At least I have your scan to look forward too LOL
DO NOT JINX ME WITH MORE THAN ONE BABY!!!
I secretly woudl LOVE twins, but even more so scared and worried how does one afford two at the same time !!!
Christmas is coming and I am making homemade gifts this year. I am very excited to see how they will turn out :)

Your lines look great, Kyles :) I think it's safe to say you have a little bean in there!

My scan is the day before your's, Sarah. I'm willing advent to come even more than usual :haha: I can't wait for Christmas this year. Rex understands everything completely. My elf arrived today :) We're doing elf on the shelf for the first time :)

I'm so exhausted after just one week back at work :( Wish I could rest/sleep as much as I did when I was pregnant with Rex! Still getting niggling headaches as well :( I need proper killers!!!

Hee hee! ok I take it back :) I know what you mean though, I would secretly have loved to have twins too. But yeah it must be well expensive! But we all just adjust and manage somehow I suppose.

Ooh homemade Christmas sounds interesting! What are you making?

Oh Saz now i can look forward to both your scans :)
You must post pics! We can start the guessing game ;)

Idk if you have ever heard of them before, the are called Clay Pot people for gardens,
I created one and can't wait to start working on the rest!

I have really bad cramps today all over my belly :X But I am so happy about them :)

Your lines look great, Kyles :) I think it's safe to say you have a little bean in there!

My scan is the day before your's, Sarah. I'm willing advent to come even more than usual :haha: I can't wait for Christmas this year. Rex understands everything completely. My elf arrived today :) We're doing elf on the shelf for the first time :)

I'm so exhausted after just one week back at work :( Wish I could rest/sleep as much as I did when I was pregnant with Rex! Still getting niggling headaches as well :( I need proper killers!!!

Hi saz, I didn't see this last night, we must have posted at the same time! I've just realised we must have the same due date! My ticker says I'm 1 day ahead of you but my last scan found that I was actually one day behind where I thought I was but it's too much hassle to change my ticker so I've left it. :haha:

Aw I can't wait to do elf on the shelf! I've seen a really good one where the elf comes with his own passport and your child gets a good behaviour chart for you to fill in and they also get to write a report back to santa to say how well the elf has been behaving! Olivia's still too young to understand at the minute but definitely next year! I'm going to fo her a Christmas eve kit this year though :)

Aw poor you, I'd be knackered doing your job too! I'm still getting headaches on and off too- always in the same spot :( I've been going to bed at 8:30 most nights lately, so much for getting that second wind in the second tri! :haha: hope you feel better soon xx

Oh Saz now i can look forward to both your scans :)
You must post pics! We can start the guessing game ;)

Idk if you have ever heard of them before, the are called Clay Pot people for gardens,
I created one and can't wait to start working on the rest!

I have really bad cramps today all over my belly :X But I am so happy about them :)

No, I've never heard of them. I'm going to go Google it now....

Aw i know, the cramps suck, but as you say its a good pain :D still no MS yet? xx

Edit: those clay pot people are so cute! :)

Sarah, I'm due the 22nd. Is that the same? I was 8 days over with Rex though so I'm not even sure I'll end up with an April baby tbh. But my bday is 1st May & I don't want to share! And Rex's is 20th April & I don't want him to have to share either. So this baby doesn't have many options :haha: My good friend had a vivid dream (woke her at 4.30am & she couldn't get back to sleep!) that I went into labour 2 weeks early while she was visiting & the baby came quickly so she ended up helping me deliver. I'd love for that to be true except I'm working until 38+3 so it can't come at 38w!

I wish I could go to bed at 8.30 but I have planning & marking to do once Rex is in bed :( I'm trying to go to bed super early on a Wednesday night as I don't work Thursday so don't usually have urgent work to do.

I got our elf on eBay. It was £20 & came with a passport, its own little sleeping bag, Santa key, December count down & 24 chocolate coins, reindeer food, a diary for the elf & a list of ideas of mischievous things to do. It's not a 'real' elf on the shelf but she's very cute!

Kyles, :hugs: for the cramps but all that stretching is good news! I had them until about 8 weeks again this time.

I'm due 22nd too :) it totally doesn't follow that the second one will be late because the first one was, I have a friend who had one baby 2 weeks late and one 3 weeks early. Sounds like yours is on a pretty tight schedule though :haha: no, you don't want to share your birthday if you can help it, my birthday is 2 days before Olivia's and I always feel like I can't plan anything special just me and hubby or with the girls for mine because we always have the family up that weekend.

Your elf sounds even better than the one I saw! :) I can't wait to do one for Olivia next year. I bought the first thing for her Christmas eve bag yesterday, a double dvd of the snowman and father Christmas (only £6.50!) I've seen some peppa pig Christmas pyjamas for a fiver in tescos which I will also get and then I'm not sure what else. Maybe some cookie cutters for us to make gingerbread men for santa? Will that do?

For Rex's Christmas Eve bag, I've got him some Christmas PJs, a Thomas Christmas DVD, a plate & cup to leave for Father Christmas with a little message on, a Christmas magic colouring book, a Baby Bot bath bomb from Lush for a special Christmas Eve bath, a Christmas story book & a Christmas top to put on when we go to our friends' house in the afternoon. I'd like to get a Christmas cookie cutter to make some biscuits to go on the plate for Father Christmas & some Smarties to eat while he watches his DVD. I'll also give him the reindeer food & the magic key from the elf kit. :) This is the first time we've done Christmas Eve bags so the elf is going to leave it for him. It's a tradition I'm looking forward to starting :)

Oh wow that sounds great, I'm deffo pinching some of those ideas! Our nursery always has reindeer food you can take away if you put some money in the charity box so I'll get some of that, a book, bath bomb and we'd better get a key for santa because we're at granny's house Christmas eve and she doesn't have a chimney. I'm so excited about Christmas this year! We're taking her to see santa next weekend, he's coming to our local garden centre and bringing his reindeer!

Kyles, what nice things have you got planned for Kyle this Christmas?

Hi girls :wave:
sorry i don't usually get on here on the weekends :)
We have an Elf on the shelf i plan to test out this year, we got him as a gift last year, so we shall see if it works. I think he may be too young still but willing to give it a shot.

Every Christams Eve we woudl get PJ's as a gift so i plan to continue that tradition and most likely watch Frosty the snowman :) I love Christmas movies!!!!
I have some of my shopping already done and only a little more to get!
His birthday is in 2 weeks so i am see what we get at his party before I continue any more shopping

I finished all my Gifts for my Aunts and sisters (pot people)

So i am on track for being done EARLY for the first time ever!
I atatched a pic of the pot people :)

And a progression shot of my sticks :)

Attachments

• kyle 007.jpg small.jpg
    kyle 007.jpg small.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 3
  • kyle 009.jpg small.jpg
    kyle 009.jpg small.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 4
Wow, you've been busy with those pot people, they look fab! And your lines are looking great! :happydance:

I think I might actually be finished early too as I'm just so excited this year! I think its because Olivia's finally getting to an age where she's starting to understand (just!) Plus we're spending Christmas at my mum's for the first time in about 3 years and my mum makes a huge deal of Christmas. :)

I can't wait to start watching Christmas movies too, my favourites are elf and the muppets Christmas carol. Olivia's still a bit too young to appreciate either of them but I will be watching them regardless :)

Wow, Kyles! You are very artistic to make those people :) And your lines are progressing brilliantly :thumbup:

Sarah, what do you mean 'start watching Christmas films'?! :haha: True Christmas & Christmas 24 are my guilty pleasures! :rofl: And I've already watched Elf, Santa Paws 1 & 2 (with Rex!). I can't wait to watch The Holiday & Love Actually, my faves :) I've started wrapping too :blush: I LOVE Christmas! Can you tell?! ;)

Ah ha ha ha ha! Sazzler you're nuts! :)

I'd actually forgotten there were movie channels dedicated to Christmas, deffo having a look later. I love love actually and the holiday too :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE all those movies. Now I am going to want to watch asap!
Thanks! I was proud of making them too.
So Kyle's bday is November 22nd. I just called my doc since I took that day off to see if I can bump my appointment to that date.
They had an opening at 10:30!!! Now i just have to get my hubby to make sure he takes off that day :) This way I can still keep it a secret :)
I hope he gets the day off......

Oooh very exciting! Will you get a scan at that appointment? x

Most likely not booooo just a check up. I hope we hear a heartbeat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->