TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

My daughter is teething at the moment, 2 molars and a bottom tooth all at once and surprisingly she is doing really well no whinging or anything :D

Rex had chicken pox when he was 15 months. At the time it seemed terrible as we're stuck in the house for a week but despite being absolutely covered in spots, he honestly wasn't at all bothered by them. I'd say it's much better for them to have them young when they don't really understand & just get on with it.

Hope the eggy appears soon for you, Kyles.

Wow 15 months! I do agree the younger the better. Well ladies. The big O is around the corner. I say within the next 3 days. My opks are really getting dark! Fxing!!!

well ladies what do you think?!?!
Lots of cramping on the right side
top test is FMU and the bottom one is about 30 min ago >!?!?!?

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
I'm no expert on OPKs as I e never used them but I'd say in the bottom one, the lines match. Go make a baby! :haha:

Got busy last night so fingers crossed!!
Omg I woke up at 3am to a crying baby. I think my cyst ruptured through the night. The pain was unimaginable. I could not get comfortable at all. Much better today. Let's hope that it is gone!! The test line is even darker today so I am going to say that today is O day yahoo!!!

Got busy last night so fingers crossed!!
Omg I woke up at 3am to a crying baby. I think my cyst ruptured through the night. The pain was unimaginable. I could not get comfortable at all. Much better today. Let's hope that it is gone!! The test line is even darker today so I am going to say that today is O day yahoo!!!

Ouch! Reading this made my toes curl a little bit kyles! I hope you're feeling better and nasty cyst has finally gone :hugs: The opk looks good to me and if today's even darker so much the better. Huge fx-s!

Still no spots so I'd say we've avoided the pox this time. Isn't it weird how sometimes kids just miss out on it. 3 of livvy's closest friends at nursery have had it yet she hasn't :shrug:

Oooh, Kyles, that sounds awful :( :hugs: Maybe you O'd from the side was cyst was on so that could explain the pain? Hope you caught the eggy though!

Urgh, I'm feeling rough. I've had a headache for the past couple of days that just won't shift. I've ordered a 4head stick in the Tesco order to try that :( I know we can take paracetamol but I didn't take anything at all when pregnant with Rex so I just don't feel like I can do with this baby iykwim. I might sound silly but never mind!

feel better Saz, i hope that headache went away!
Horray for teething Ms Nat LOL (as long as it isn't painful)
Today is 2 DPO :)

The 4head stick helped & as we're on half term this week, DH let me nap this afternoon so I think I might've shifted the headache at last.

When are you going to test, Kyles? :)

So glad you are feling better! I want to hold off on testing till 10dpo but I'm sure I won't be able to wait that long and I will symptom spot like crazy :)

Sazzle, I had a 4 day headache last week too. It was awful, I was taking paracetamol and it did nothing, I tried the 4head stick and that didn't really help either, I know it was extremely naughty of me but on the morning of day 4 (which was when Olivia got ill and had kept me up all night) in desperation I went in search of ibuprofen. There was none in the house except for Olivia's calprofen so I decided to take some. My plan was to take the dose for a 10 year old (3 spoonfuls) I only got as far as 2 spoonfuls before I nearly threw up- it was the single most foul-tasting thing I've ever come across, and I feel so sorry for Olivia having to take it and for all the times I've had to pin her down to take it. I SO understand where she's coming from now :haha:

My headache finally went away on its own on the evening of day 4 :(

Kyles you must be 4dpo now, not long to go till testing! :) xx

oh sarah that sounds terrible, made my stomach turn :)

I think i am 3 DPO now... FF says 3DPO so i am going to go with that.
All i feel is, gassy, cramps, tired, and sore BB's so we shall see :)

I am 8 DPO and yes, BFN!!!
Here is this mornings test...
Still early :)

Attachments

• kyle 066.jpg
    kyle 066.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
OMG
I am freaking out!!!! I am shaking

9 DPO here..
PLEASE tell me you see this?

It is an EPT test..... not FMU...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• kyle 004.jpg
    kyle 004.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
OMG kyles! I can totally see it without even zooming in! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: xxxx

Have you tested again since this one?

The top one was this morning with FMU 10DPO
It is lighter than yesterday afternoons...
Still promising though :)

I told my husband last night, my son and I ran to the store and got "I'm going to be a big brother book"
I gave it to my son to give to his daddy to read him at bedtime and my husbands eyes were like WOW really! He was so excited.
I showed him my faint tests and he said hmm... I don't know.
SO i took one of those digi tests and it came back BFN but I pee'd 5 minutes prior to peeing again on the test lol

Took the 10DPO test (in pic) this morning, and he was excited :)

Feeling sick to my tummy and i have a cold :X
Hope this passes.

Attachments

• kyle 004.jpg
    kyle 004.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members