TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Oh sazzler its AWFUL! I think i am going to get my child a leash :p
I always said I would never be that parent. I think into the car and out of it I need to tie him up lol.... Other than that he is ok.. So scary!!!!

Little chatterbox :tehee:

Kyle's favorite thing is (Please mommy hand hand) Requests you to take his hand to go get him what he wants. It's cute but ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Olivia plays the "hand hand" game too :dohh: :haha: she does this little "come here" hand gesture while saying "mummy c'mon!" Utterly exhausting lol especially when we often get to whatever she wants and it turns out its something she's not allowed to play with like the kitchen knives or hot sauce :dohh:

Waiting for the doc now but I did get a printout of my hcg blood levels and as of friday they were 1912! That's good. Waitong to hear any more news on my T3 levels.

everything went good ! Sorry i didn't get back to you.
They increased my medication so I will be monitored closely :)

Nothing to worry about thankfully YAHOO!

Oh thank goodness :)

Great hcg levels btw :happydance:

xx

so today has been a strange day: I have felt soooooooooooooooo bloated!!!!!!!
I am overly exhausted beyond exhaustion today........ I think it must be growing!!!!!!

Yay growth spurt kyles! :)

I was really bloated all the time in first tri, I feel your pain x

Thanks its like I can't stick my gut out far enough LOL
And I am a woman so you know us girls can't show our tummys!!!!!!!!

There were days my bloat was so bad that I'd look like I was in a third tri!!! :dohh:

haha That is EXACTLY how I feel! hiding this pregnancy is getting harder!
Everyone at works says I look so tired, I NEED A NAP WHAAAAAAAA

I think I am going to tell our immediate family tomorrow, I am having them over for cake tomorrow night. Do you think that will be ok ?
To tell them tomorrow on his special day?

By "his special day" do you mean kyle's birthday?

I wouldn't see a problem with telling them tomorrow in that case. If he's anything like Olivia, even though they don't quite understand they know enough to know that a baby is something exciting so it might make his day even more special to see everyone getting excited. Also people will possibly fuss over him even more because of it with the whole "look who's going to be a big brother?! "; and "do you want a baby brother or sister?" Type comments :)

Yes I agree. We are going to tell my immediate family and my dh family tonight after cake. His party is sunday so I will keep it a secret till christmas from others and extended family. Thank you :):):)

Happy birthday to Kyle :D Hope you have a fab day. And let us know your family's reactions to your big news :)

Hi ladies!!! We told our family. They were really happy. Actually Kyle told them after cake that he was going to be a big brother. It was so cute. I fewl so much better letting others know. How are you doing ?

Awww how totally sweet! :)

I'm good thanks, how are you guys feeling? Any sickness yet kyles?

I've realised today that I'm starting to slow down. I've always been a really fast walker but this afternoon I just nipped into the supermarket to get some olive oil and was frustrated at how slow I was going and I couldn't have speeded up if my life had depended on it :haha:

I don't want to get all big and slow :( lol

Sazzler I've been meaning to ask how the "over-eating" has been going? In first tri you were saying it was all you could do to stop the sickness. How's it going now? I did really well for keeping my eating in check during first tri but now I'm struggling. My soup is no longer satisfying enough at lunchtime so I end up buying calorie-loaded sandwiches with loads of mayo, crisps and chocolate bars :dohh:

Aw bless Kyle, breaking the news for you :)

Sarah, I'm slowing down already too. Very frustrating! I get out of breath if I walk fast for long & get a stitch like pain in my bump. Think our bodies are telling us something!

My over-eating issue has gone now the sickness has left. Phew!! I'd say I've noticed my appetite creeping up again a little but I guess that's normal as baby gets bigger. I've just added carbs to my lunchtime salad & take a cereal bar to with my fruit at break time at work & that does me. Way less than I was eating due to the MS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->