TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Eeeek! I'm on my phone but I can totally see them!

Congratulations kyles!!!!! Woohoo! :happydance: :dance: :baby:

How is little Kyle taking the news? Very excited I bet! :-D

Hope you feel better and its not the dreaded MS starting early! :-/

xxxxxx

PS that's what all my tests were like at first. I didn't even get a faint line until 11dpo and it took a good week of testing every day before I had a line that I was happy with! :) xx

Thanks Sarah!!
He doesn't understand yet, but i'm sure he will be very happy!
I was just so happy i told my husband the right way this time. The first time i knew i was pregnant i sent him a text message HAHA
Thankfully i have BNB to let me freak out and explode the news so i could share it with someone else :)

How are you feeling?

Aww bless, Olivia didn't really get it at first either. I think she does now though, she knows there's a baby in mummy's tummy and she tries to feed the baby (by giving me her food) and every morning she drags me into the kitchen to take my vitamins :)

This was a much better way to tell hubby than last time :haha:

I can't wait to see those tests getting darker!

Yeah, I'm feeling good thanks. We saw the midwife yesterday and listened to the heartbeat for the first time! I'm convinced it sounded slower than Olivia's did so I'm thinking boy. I think the midwife was about to agree with me that she thought it was a boy but when I told her we're team :yellow: she stopped herself!

That's great! Aww I can't wait for Kyle to start seeing my belly :)
How cute is that she feeds the baby and takes you to get your vitamins :) precious :)

I still can't believe that there is a baby in there. Seems so surreal. I am unbelievably excited.... I hope i can hold off till Christmas to tell anyone :X

Time to change my ticker :)

It probably won't feel real for a while yet, even after my scan it still didn't feel real for me, even now I'm still not convinced :haha:

Oooh! you could do the Christmas day announcement!??

yes..
I was hoping to do a Christmas day announcement,
Just need to figure out a good way to tell everyone :)
Good thing i have time!

Loads of time :)

Something involving Christmas crackers maybe?? How exciting! :)

Yay your new ticker's up!

oh that sounds fun! and a great idea!
horray for being on the same page as you ladies now :)
I am going to try my hardest to enjoy this pregnancy.
I just hope i have very little complications as i am not at my ideal weight or even close to it :(

Oh wow, Kyles!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Fantastic news!!! :D

Excited to see your ticker! A Christmas Day announcement sounds great :) Love the cracker idea.

Rex doesn't fully understand either I don't think. He tells people there's a baby in mummy's tummy & likes to talk to it through my belly button :haha: At my MW appointment last week when I laid down for her to listen in to the heartbeat, he asked if baby was coming out cos of the Doppler! The heart rate was 140 so I'm guessing another boy :(

Thanks Sazz how are you doing?
So cute is the baby coming out hehe.

heart rate..........
need more info about this! Boys heart rates are slower? What is the norm?
I want to be surprised for sure!
I told DH last night we are NOT finding out.

He said he wants to, and he is going to study sonogram pics so he can find out lol. I'm so glad he is so excited....

Oh wow, Kyles!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Fantastic news!!! :D

Excited to see your ticker! A Christmas Day announcement sounds great :) Love the cracker idea.

Rex doesn't fully understand either I don't think. He tells people there's a baby in mummy's tummy & likes to talk to it through my belly button :haha: At my MW appointment last week when I laid down for her to listen in to the heartbeat, he asked if baby was coming out cos of the Doppler! The heart rate was 140 so I'm guessing another boy :(

Aww, not necessarily. What did your scan pic look like? I thought boy from the heartbeat too but the nub on my scan pic looks like a textbook girl! X

Thanks Sazz how are you doing?
So cute is the baby coming out hehe.

heart rate..........
need more info about this! Boys heart rates are slower? What is the norm?
I want to be surprised for sure!
I told DH last night we are NOT finding out.

He said he wants to, and he is going to study sonogram pics so he can find out lol. I'm so glad he is so excited....

Yay another team :yellow: ! :)

I'm not sure about the heart rates but yes, slower for boys. They say if it sounds like galloping horses its a girl, if it sounds like a train its a boy :)

where are these pics ladies! i want to see nub pics!

Lol here's mine. Its quite a clear nubshot I think :haha:

it looks as though its in line with the spine to me whereas if it points away at an angle from the spine, boy.

What do you think?

Attachments

• 20131007_172523.jpg
    20131007_172523.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
oh wow! a nub shot!!!!!!!!!!
It looks like a girl to me. Is that what you are hoping for?

I would prefer 2 little girls but I really don't mind.

Here's Olivia's for comparison.

Attachments

• 20131106_175623-1.jpg
    20131106_175623-1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
here are this mornings tests.
The FRER doesnt seem to progress. I think this mornings test was wacky when peeing lol

The IC though has shown progression so that's good!

Attachments

• kyle 002.jpg
    kyle 002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
yahoo the tests are getting darker :)
12 DPO
11 DPO
10 DPP
9 DPO
It's real!!!!

Attachments

• kyle 005.jpg