TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Aww hun, that's both great and not so great at the same time! I think it probably is your waters if its been trickling non-stop since 4:30. So if you start getting contractions now will they let you go home for your home birth or will it be like, you're here so you might as well stay?

I really really really hope things get going on their own for you.

But on the plus side, your baby is coming!!!!!! :happydance:

Keep us updated if you can, if not good luck!! :) eeep!!! xx

It was my waters. She didn't even need to do an internal. She could just tell by looking! My pains started at the hospital about every 5 mins. They knew I wanted a home birth so I'm home now on the birthing ball on top of the shower curtain :haha: Still having pains but getting home from the hospital made them a bit further apart but they seem to be getting closer again. Hope this is it & they don't stop.

Oh saz yeah!!!!! So exciting!!! Baby is coming and you are home. Good luck as I know updating us will be quite impossible. Cheers for a fast painless delivery!!!

So everything happened very, very quickly! Leo Christopher was born at 11.35pm after 3 hours of labour & 5 mins pushing! He weighs 8lb 5oz :cloud9: No gas & air arrived in time so I did 100% natural. Owwww is all I'm saying!!!

Awww yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! A boy!!!! So happy for you all. Wow talk about super fast!!!! I cant wait to see a picture soon. So glad you are all doing well. Rest up and enjoy that bundle. :) :) :) :)

YAY!!!!! congratulations Saz! :happydance: :happydance: :baby:

That's fantastic news and I can't believe how quickly it all went down :haha:

What a lovely name too :)

Take it easy and get some rest (if you can!)

xxxx

Thank you ladies :) I know, another boy :wacko: Will get a piccy on today at some point, I promise.

How are you doing, Sarah? Maybe my labour dust will drift up North to you now!

Yay I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Aww, but just think how much Rex is going to love his little brother. I bet they'll be 2 peas in a pod (minus the bad sleeping of course!) :)

Meh, this baby's still hanging on in there. Still no signs of movement today :(

Aww Having two boys will be wonderful! Trust me Rex will fall in love with him and just wait to see the interaction they have together :) So exciting!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name :) Leo (my hearts melting) :)

I am so glad it went so fast. That ball bouncing sure works wonders ;)

Sarah you must ask to be checked next time. Seems that is what got this baby rolling for Saz (hehe)

Your turn Sarah!!!!! I can't wait!

Definitely will be insisting on it on Tuesday if she tries to fob me off again. On the plus side I'm feeling loads of pressure down below today and lost the biggest chunk of plug so far (TMI sorry). So you never know... Really need LO to come before Monday!!

Oh Sarah that sounds so promising! Same thing happened to Saz and POOF baby was on the way!!!!! Fingers crossed that this is a good sign. Today is a great day to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh! A big chunk of plug sounds promising, Sarah! :D Any progress?

Here's a piccy as promised...

Leo has been a total angel so far. He even sleeps in his Moses basket which Rex never did in the early days! Fingers crossed I've got a better sleeper this time.

Attachments

• 2DE8533C-B57C-4F40-A005-52518A55DACF_zpsv7puntdl.jpg
    2DE8533C-B57C-4F40-A005-52518A55DACF_zpsv7puntdl.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
AWWWWWW Saz, he's absolutely gorgeous! :)

Definitely hope he's a better sleeper than Rex :haha:

Nah, no more progress. I think I'm going to be here a while, girls :sigh:

Awwww I have been waiting for this pic all day!!!!!!!!!
Such a handsome little man! Sooooooooooo cute :) So happy he is sleeping.

He looks so healthy :) Congrats congrats congrats! So precious and little. How is Rex with him? Did you introduce them yet?
Is he ok with the new baby in the house?

Aww Sarah I saw the thread very quite so i was hoping good news when popping back on.
I really hope your baby arrives sooN!!!!

No, no good news lol

Its probably for the best, though. My mum was supposed to be driving up from Wales for the birth but she's just come down with a nasty cold. It's so bad she's had to go home sick from work today so at least if the baby holds on a bit longer she might be well enough to come.

I was just going to ask how Rex has reacted to his little brother too :)

Yes, Rex came straight home from the IL's this morning. He was very excited to know whether 'our baby' had come out :cloud9: He's interested in Leo but not too much. He's held him a few times & has loved helping with nappy changes by wetting the cotton wool for me. Aside from that he's just been his usual self - playing & up to mischief! He's loved all our family visiting today :)

Aaawww, Sarah. So gutted that nothing is happening for you :( I really hope tonight is the night after you losing the big lump of plug. But then I also hope you hold on so your mum can be there. :hugs:

Thats great Saz. He will get used to him in no time. Probably thinks he is a visitor right now haha.

Sarah I hope your mom gets better fast and u can hold off for her arrival!

Aww bless, that's so sweet of Rex helping out his baby brother and I bet he's loving all the attention from the family too! :)

Still no news from me this morning. I keep waking up in excruciating pain in the middle of the night and thinking I'm in labour- only to find that its just my stupid sore hips :haha:

Anyways I'm just going to try and keep busy and keep my mind off it I think.

Sorry there's no news, Sarah :( Keeping busy is the only way. I tried to have something planned every day, even it was more for Rex like going to a play centre!

Leo did a 4.5 hour stretch of sleep last night :) Very happy with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->