TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Yea I agree Sarah stay as active as possible.

Wow saz 4.5hrs. Awesome!!!!

Sorry for what I'm about to say but.......

More plug, more plug, more plug!! With blood in it this time :wohoo:

How easily pleased am I lol

Yahoooo. Any day now!!!!! At least you know something is happening lololol. Finally!!! Keep us posted as much as you can. Good luck!!!! Very exciting!!!!

it feels good just to know that my body's doing SOMETHING rather than nothing :)

No further updates really other than a tiny bit of back ache, a couple of (very mild and irregular) contractions and loads of pressure down below. I doubt much more will happen today but I'm keeping everything crossed for my Monday deadline!!

Yay for more plug :happydance: With mild contractions too, it sounds very promising :) I'm rooting for you!

Nothing else to report so far. I've been dancing around the living room to try and get things going..... :haha:

Dance away!! Have Olivia dance with you. Get that party started hehehe

Ugh, so I've been getting pretty painful contractions since 11:00ish last night. But they're all over the place. Sometimes 20 minutes apart, sometimes 10 minutes apart then nothing for ages, then it starts again. I haven't had any in about an hour and a half now so I don't even know if they've stopped or what. :(

I think I'm going to have another slow, painful labour just like with Olivia :cry:

Why is my body so crap at labour? :cry:

Oh, Sarah :cry: That is really crap for you. I hope they become more regular & don't go on for days again. Keep as active as you can. Sending lots of labour :dust: and keeping everything crossed that baby is here by the end of the day :hugs:

After our good night, last night was awful :cry: I've literally had about an hours sleep. Leo wouldn't go down at all. He fed & poo'd all night! Then would only snooze on me but not be put down :wacko: I'm feeding him now then my parents can have him until his next feed so I can sleep! They stayed over last night.

They've completely stopped again now :( I lost some more plug again this morning so last night must have resulted in some dilation but for the time being it looks like I've stalled again. :dohh: although I'd love a normal labour, in a way I'd rather it was like this stopping and starting than just constant for 3 days like last time. Maybe when I finally do get going it will be quick???

Oh Saz, that sucks! :hugs: Second nights are notoriously difficult as that's when baby starts working on getting your milk supply going. I hope you can get some rest x

So sorry sarah. That baby needs to come out already! I really hope today is your day!

Saz so sorry you had a rocky night. Let's hope ypur parents helping will allow you some sleep :)

Thanks kyles. Doesn't look like today will be my day either though. :cry: No more contractions other than the ones set off by Olivia when she launched herself at my tummy earlier :wacko:

I keep snapping at DH and olivia today as well and I just can't help it, I'm just so frustrated :(

I would be in exactly the same mood, Sarah! In fact, I was when I was at the same point overdue with Rex. It sucks!! Big time :( I hope when things properly start that it's super quick for you. :hugs:

My milk is starting to come in already. My boobs are huge today & uncomfortable. Fingers crossed that it'll be in full force by tonight & Leo can go to bed with a full tummy & do a big long stretch of sleep for mummy. Please!!

Aww bless him! let's hope he gets a good feed tonight :)

Great news saz! Let's hope for another sleepy night!!

We finally cleaned and declutteree our two car garage. I have so much junk and I swear my husband is a tools hoarder hehhe
Glad to be done that though! 3 rooms left to declutter in time for the baby to arrive.

Satah any news or still in limbo? :(

I hope I don't jinx it but I've been getting regular contractions for 2.5 hours now. They're coming about 6-7 minutes apart and really painful!

Have just spoken to the hospital who said I sound as though I'm managing OK so I should try to stay home as long as I can. I'm going to (try) and have a little lie down and rest for now as given my track record it'll probably take a while!

I'm really hoping this is the real thing this time...wish me luck!!!

That does sound really, really promising Sarah :happydance: I will keep checking in for updates through the night as I'm up with Leo! :) Don't leave it too long to go to hospital though - trust me, 100% natural is agony!! Hope to hear baby news soon! Good luck!

Well the good news is I'm still contracting. Every 5 minutes and its bloody painful. The bad news is I'm STILL contracting every 5 minutes and it's bloody painful!

I Went to the hospital at 2am when they got to 2 minutes apart but they slowed down again after I'd been there a while. They were really nice though and let me stay and try some ball-bouncing and a lavender bath to try and get things going but in the end I decided to go home for a bit. They've given me some codine so I'm feeling all nice and relaxed (between contractions!)

So here I am, at the start of another long labour by the looks of it :wacko: I've been going for 10 hours so far....I'll keep you updated.

I'm just glad something's finally happening though, even if it is likely to be a long, painful road ahead! :haha:

Happy to hear you're in proper labour, Sarah :happydance: Glad the hospital were nice & you've got some pain relief. Did they examine you to see how dilated you are? I'll be checking for updates all day now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->