TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Oh no :( Poor Wesley. Has he not given it to you, Sarah? Thrush in your boobs is meant to be really painful so I hope you escape.

Hope it's good news for Kyle's cast :thumbup: He needs both hands for holding baby! Come on baby, get moving! Your mummy wants her VBAC!

I did survive the blowing up of the pool but I was a bit light headed afterwards! It's 1.5m diameter so pretty big! After going to all the trouble to blow it up, the hose pipe totally forgot to work so I had to fill it up with buckets of water :dohh: So poor Rex on my got like 5cm of water to play in :haha: but he didn't care!

I think once DH is home for the summer hols, I'm gonna have to work on getting Leo to nap upstairs in his cot. The poor baby has had hardly any sleep today cos Rex constantly wakes him up :( No matter what I do or say, Rex just can't keep quiet. I suppose it's unfair to expect a 3 yr old to tiptoe around so Leo is going to have to start sleeping upstairs. We're also going to move him from our room into his nursery once we're back from Cornwall. He's so cramped in his Moses basket now, bless him.

Wow you all are in facebook... but I cant see you.....I am shradha nair.....
Yesterday was bad ....I was vomiting and all...today feel much better.... shresh has recovered. ...

So sorry you are still feeling crappy :(

Well I had a sweep today ! If this baby doesn't arrive I am being induced Sunday AM! Yahoooooo

Only 2 days to wait, Kyles! :D what's changed their minds on induction?

Sorry you're so poorly, Shradha :( Hope you feel better soon.

Off to my mum's today for 4 nights. Can't wait to see my parents, sis & niece and just be looked after for a few days :) Just got the small task of packing us up to face now :wacko: Luckily my parents have most of the baby essentials so it's really only clothes I need for the boys.

Have a great trip! Try to relax!

I feel like my water is going to pop and run down my legs any second lol. Walking feels funny lol

The last doc said they couldn't do anything to induce me. This doc yesterday who I love said yes we can! We can't give you pills but we can break your water and give you pitocin. Yahoo! Now I just wait and wait

I am so nervous and scared to push this baby out. I'm afraid of the pain but I know I can do it.....

Will keep you posted as much as possible

Still no medicine for poor Wesley :( I just could not get parked at tescos where the chemist is this morning on my way to breastfeeding group so I had to come away empty handed. Tescos car park is the only one in my town where you don't have to pay for parking so its a nightmare getting parked in there :( I'll try again this afternoon. So far I haven't had any signs that he's given it to me so hopefully he won't, that's the last thing I need!

I'm glad Rex enjoyed the pool! Olivia enjoyed it but only for about half an hour. It almost felt like a bit of a pointless exercise, it took me an hour to put it all up, blowing it up and filling it with water (from buckets as well as we don't have an outside tap! :dohh:), getting all her toys out and then she only played in it for half an hour. I felt like telling her to get back in, or at least doing her bath in it :haha:

I'm tempted to try wesley's naps upstairs too for the same reason. I'm still really struggling to get him in his crib at night. He goes in it for less than an hour a night now :( DH suggested getting the big cot put back together for him but I'm really not sure that'll help either. It seems to me that he dislikes being flat on his back as he will sleep in his bouncy chair and he will sleep laid on his side in bed with me. But lay him down in his crib and he wakes straight up :( he started rolling onto his side yesterday so I'm wondering if that might be the answer and possibly he will sleep on his side eventually.

Aw that'll be nice, going to your mum's for a few days. thats in York isn't it? I've just started having a serious look at houses as the end of the year is going to come round fast! I must admit there's not a lot in our price range, like! :dohh:

Shradha, I hope you're feeling better! :hugs: I've just looked for you on Facebook but there's hundreds of shradha nairs on there. It must be a popular name lol! Which one are you?

Kyles, I saw on Facebook that kyle got his cast off :happydance: and that's great news they will induce you on Sunday. Hopefully you won't need it, though! Come on baby!!! :baby:

Glad that your doc is willing to give you an induction. Not long to wait now! You'll be great at pushing it out. It's worth it! :D

Did you manage to get the medicine this aft, Sarah? Tesco in Rotherham town centre is the same with parking. Nightmare. Luckily they're building a huge new one a bit further out.

Rex was only in his pool for a total of an hour or so yesterday. Their attention spans are just too low :wacko: I always get annoyed when we paint or do Play Doh etc. I spend waaaay more time setting & cleaning up than he spends playing with it. I think he's at the stage now where he needs a friend to play with to fully occupy him. This time next year will be great when Leo can join in.

Yes, my mum & dad live in York. They live on Clifton Moor. The house prices are ridiculous. My sis & her DH are stuck renting cos they can't afford the huge deposit & can't save for it while renting :(

Sarah- I have profile pic of my son sitting on my lap wearing shades.... I am wearing a blue color top and a long skirt.. hope you find me....
Kyles- waiting. ....
Saz-happy hols...enjoy the break...

Yes I went back and got his medicine this evening, its crazy. Once the other shops have shut there's tones of spaces. He's had his first dose now, bless him. His mouth does seem to be bothering him today, like. I hope the medicine kicks in quickly.

Yep, Olivia is just the same, has the attention span of a gnat :haha:

We are in the same situation as your sister, Saz. Currently renting but when we move we're hoping to buy because the rental prices in York are higher than the repayments on a mortgage would be. We're looking at the help to buy schemes where you only need a 5% deposit. I called and spoke to an advisor about the HTB equity loan scheme today and he said that with our earnings the max house price we could look for would be £150,000 bearing in mind it has to be a brand new home, what new home in the york area is going to be that cheap?! So we will have to look at the other HTB scheme which is basically a 95% mortgage on any property, new or old. I really hope we can find something otherwise we will be stuck renting for the forseeable future :( there are a few houses out there, just needing a bit of modernising.

Shradha, i've added you, i think! :)

Shanda I think I declined you by accident. Will have to hunt you down again!

Glad u got the medd Sarah.

I 100% feel u Saz on set up and take down costing more time then when they actually play with anything!

I have just lost my mucus plug. Wow. Was that gross!

Now I'm somewhat panicking because it's all slowly setting in......eeeek

Oooh kyles thats great news! :) yes it is a bit gross, and there's probably more where that came from....!! I'm so excited for you, I can't wait for your baby to be here! :happydance:

The photos came back last night. They're totally crap! :( there's some lovely ones of wesley but you can see the thrush in his mouth on some of them. There isn't a decent one of the two of them, the ones of olivia on her own are ok but you can see the toys that they used to get her to smile and on one of them you can see someone's hand! Luckily I only spent a couple of quid on it and I only get 2 prints anyway so i think i can probably find 2 nice ones in there somewhere. I think i will get a decent photographer to do them together again once Wesley is a bit older then I'll have the canvas for my wall!

awe Sarah the pic of Olivia is darling. She looks great. Sorry the rest didn't turn out so well. Luckily you didn't spend to much.

Been in labor and delivery for 2 hrs now. Waiting on doc to arrive to check me and see what we plan to do. I have been having contractions 3min apart. Not to intense though...
will keep u posted

9:30am the doc broke my water.
2cm dilated...

10:30 started pitocin and i Couldnt stand the contraction pain anymore so.i have an epidural in.

Its 2pm now and still havent been checked.
will update later :)

Ouch! I'm glad to hear you've got the epidural in now, kyles that must be a relief, i hear that pitocin causes some nasty painful contractions! Get some rest now if you can x

Woo hoo! It's happening :happydance: Excited for baby news! :D

We're having a lovely time here at my parents'. We took Rex to an animatronic dinosaur exhibition in Leeds yesterday and today we've baked, painted & played in the garden. A trip to Filey is on the cards for tomorrow if the weather forecast comes true. :) Love having my meals cooked too :haha: I can actually get some rest!

Sounds like a lovely weekend, and filey is great I'm jealous!

We've started agressively potty training today so we're more or less going to be house bound for the next few days. I've taken the nappies away altogether, told her this morning that there's no nappies left so she has to use the potty. She did brilliantly! Taking herself to the potty all day. She hsd one accident in the kitchen but otherwise its so far so good! I really hope it sticks this time.

Wesley's crib has gone! As of tonight he's in the big cot. Last night was so hot so he wasn't in his sleeping bag. Within 20 minutes he had his leg stuck through the bloody crib bars again! :( so DH built his cot up for me today and he's in it now. He's been down for an hour and so far i haven't heard a peep out of him. But I'm so nervous about it, he doesn't sleep well flat on his back so i suspect he'll be up again before 11:00. He looks absolutely tiny in the big cot :haha:

Oh, good luck for tonight then, Sarah! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. You never know, the extra space might help him sleep.

We're braving it after our holiday to Cornwall. I know what you mean about them looking tiny in their cots. Leo even looks tiny in the travel cot here at my mum's so he's going to look minuscule in the cot bed!

That's great about day 1 of potty training. Well done, Olivia.

I honestly think it's the best way to never put them back in a nappy during the day once you go for it. Hope you manage to get out soon. I took an old cushion everywhere for him to sit on for a couple of weeks after training him :haha: Plus a whole kitchen roll for mopping up! And about 3 full changes of clothes :wacko: Not forgetting his potty in case he refused the big toilet! I needed a suitcase! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->