TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Any news, Kyles?? :)

We had a lovely day yesterday. It was our friends' LG's 1sy bday party. She'd hired a bouncy castle & soft play stuff for the littlies. Rex had an absolute whale of a time! He was so tired that he actually fell asleep on the 5 min car journey home so popped him straight in bed when we got home & he slept til this morning :)

All of us except Leo were rudely awoken at 6am this morning. It was all kicking off in our road! I'm not sure how long it had been going on cos had the fan going in our bedroom so that drowned it out for a while I think. A guy who was obviously drunk was trying to get into one of the flats opposite our house. He was screaming at the woman who lives there but then started chucking things like flower pots around & smashing windows in the flats!! He ran off eventually & loads of men from our street were our trying to stop him. DH rang the police & watched it all from Rex's playroom so has to give a statement later :wacko: Bet the woman from the flat is pretty embarrassed this morning!

Aww so great Rex had an awesome time. Bounce houses are awesome at that age!

Wow how crazy and scary some crazed man was being so strange. Alcohol gets to you lol

No.baby yet. I cleaned every room and did gardening yesterday to get this baby out. Middle.of the night had some bad cramping contractions for 2 hrs but went away. My lower back is killing me today but could have been from all the yard work.

I still havent had a bloody show just extra mucus down there.....

Idk ladies. Looks like i may drink my glass of wine tomorrow :)

Ha ha Saz I bet that was exciting, I love to watch a good fight! :)

Aww kyles, still no baby :( yes you need to get that wine chilling for tomorrow night. I might join you actually :thumbup:

Kyles- your dd is here....baby dont trouble momma...

Sarah- hope you had a good day.

Saz- glad you had a good time....

I am down with cold..sadly shresh has also got my cold...

Aww shradha i hope you both get beeter fast. Being sick and having lo sick is very hard. Good luck! Lots of rest :)

Thanx kyles.... yea shresh is feeling better but I am still out.....how are you doing?

Still pregnant....

This child is sitting pretty so it seems.....

Glad thresh is on the mend! Hope you can kick it soon!

Aww shradha, I hope you and shresh are feeling better soon :hugs:

Kyles, still no baby?! :( it's D-day today isn't it?

we've had a lovely day today. DH was off work so we took the train to York again and went to see the minster (really big church!) and looked around the shops. Olivia had a field day looking round the Disney store :)

I just had to share this pic with you guys, Olivia wanted to take her baby in the pram on the train but we wouldn't let her take the pram so I made her a wrap so that she could wear her baby! :haha: she wore it all the way to York :)

Attachments

• 20140714_122625.jpg
    20140714_122625.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
Omg she looks adorable! That is the cutest thing Sarah! What a smart idea!

Yes today is officially due date. I have a doctor appointment tonight to see where i stand. If there is no progress im shooting for a c-section by the end of the week.

Hope you & your little man feel better soon, Shradha :hugs:

Aaawww, Kyles. I'm so sorry you've made it to D day :( Come on baby! Definitely have your due date wine tonight. You've earned it! And you never know, it might help baby come if you're nice & relaxed :thumbup:

Sounds like a lovely day, Sarah :) That was a genius idea with the wrap! :haha: Bless her! I see you modelled it on the Moby too ;)

Bit jealous of your day in York :( I haven't been home in over a month which is a long time for me. Going up for a long weekend on Friday though :happydance: When the boys are a bit older, Sarah, we'll have to meet up one weekend day in York.

We've had a lovely day here too. I had to run little errands today like dropping dry cleaning off etc. so we went for a nice long walk, visiting all the local shops we needed then we picked up a Subway picnic & ate it in the shade in a park before walking home. Rex didn't whinge once about walking & we must've walked at least 3 miles altogether so I hope he sleeps tonight!

Since Leo had his rotavirus vaccine last week, his wind has been so smelly :haha: and he's started pooing everyday when it was usually every 3-4 days. I'm not sure if this is his new pattern or if it'll go back to normal. Was Wesley affected by it, Sarah?

I was thinking today.... Are you ladies on Facebook? If you are & want to add me then I'm Sarah Routledge (in the Sheffield network I think) and my profile pic is me & 3 of my friends on the barrier at a concert :)

Saz what a nice day you had! Sounds lovely!

Yes i am on fb its Valarie Graves and my picture is of me in a black dress.

I will add u now!

Getting lots of cramps down low and of course the usual contractions. Feeling gassy :X

Haha thank u! My husband actually took it while we were on vacation a few weeks back.

You are so pretty! Honestly i did not know ur name was sarah too :)

Let us know how you get on at the doctors kyles. Fingers crossed its good news. You've definitely earned your glass of wine! :)

Haha yes, I made Olivia a Moby :) did I mention I went to the sling library a couple of weeks ago and they showed me how to tie my Moby? I'm wearing it all the time now! Actually, totally embarrassing story about that. Today we put Olivia in wesley's pram (it converts to a stroller) so that she could sit and eat her ice cream and I put Wesley in the wrap, well it was so hot that when I put Wesley back in his pram he had a huge sweat patch on his vest off me :blush:

Yes, we'll definitely have to meet up in York, Saz, the kids will have a blast I'm sure. Fingers crossed we will be moving to York at the back end of the year so we'll have to arrange something then. :)

I'm on Facebook too, girls. I'm Sarah Louise Evans and my profile pic is of me, DH and Olivia on the beach. I'm not sure how to find friends on Facebook so you guys might have to find me if I can't find you :haha: so weird we've been calling each other by our screen names for a year now and never once questioned it! I vaguely remember you mentioning your name was Valarie, kyles but I had no idea there were 2 Sarahs in here! :D

Aww, what a lovely day you've had, Saz! I love picnics.

Yes, we had some nasty poos after wesley's rotavirus. He was exactly like Leo has been. They were kind of greeney too :sick:

Haha yes u found me! What a sweet precious picture of ur little ones in ur cover photo!

Ok ladoes off to the doc. Fingers crossed!!!!

Yep, I've accepted, Sarah :D Such a cute pic of Olivia & Wesley. And where on earth is this 2st you say you've got to lose?! You're slim as anything!!

You'll notice there are zero recent pics of me :haha: For a good reason! Although, a Weight Watchers is working. Half a stone down in 2 weeks :thumbup:

Yep, I'm Sarah too! Is it only my weirdo friends & family that call Sarahs 'Saz/Sazzle' then?! :haha:

York is on for later in the year then! :thumbup: :)

Good luck at the docs, Valerie. Hope it's good news for you!

Wow both you ladies are gorgeous :)

And OMG how cute kyle, Rex and Leo are!

I've got everything crossed for your appointment, kyles [-o<

You are both skinny minnies! I dont even want to hear it! I am a whale!

Is it sad i am so excited to get checked lol. I am hoping for at least a 4 a 4 would be amazing. Doubtful but amazing lol

Yep, I've accepted, Sarah :D Such a cute pic of Olivia & Wesley. And where on earth is this 2st you say you've got to lose?! You're slim as anything!!

You'll notice there are zero recent pics of me :haha: For a good reason! Although, a Weight Watchers is working. Half a stone down in 2 weeks :thumbup:

Yep, I'm Sarah too! Is it only my weirdo friends & family that call Sarahs 'Saz/Sazzle' then?! :haha:

York is on for later in the year then! :thumbup: :)

Good luck at the docs, Valerie. Hope it's good news for you!

Ha ha I was just going to say the same about you! There's not that many recent pics of me on there either and I'm very selective about which ones I put on! I've just shared a pic that my dad's girlfriend took of me with my dad and the kids this morning. You'll see how big I am now lol :sick:

Lol no, I've never gotten Saz/sazzle, I used to get sez now and again at school though.

Ha ha 4cms might be pushing it a bit! But you never know :thumbup: will they do a sweep for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->