TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

They are :D Becoming a mum really makes you appreciate your mum.

My MIL is less than 10 mins away but we don't really get a look in. They spend all their time with SIL & her 2 LOs. :(

I feel envious of how much help my sister will get when her baby arrives. Her MIL is 3 mins away (first grandchild on that side so will be spoilt!) & my parents are 10 mins away.

Aww don't worry to much Sazzler you will have help. They will love to meet a new baby.
I do get it though. My OH's family never cares to visit.

Major urge to POAS today for some reason. :dohh: I'm only 5dpo so it's totally pointless so I'm not doing it! But if the urge is here already, there's no way I'll make it to the 15th. Please tell me that you girls are getting urges to POAS too?!

HAHAHHAAH POAS craziness.. LOL I totally 100% POAS this morning LOLOL BFN (obviously) LOL I am going crazy! Plus I am still testing to see if I in fact O'd
I am peeing on all sorts of sticks LOL

We BD'd again last night (just incase)

Woke up this morning super stuffy nose, last night I felt so hot too.. (Hopefully all good signs) Still cramping on the right side some

Any symptoms yet ladies?

I caved!!! I POAS this afternoon! :haha: Likewise, Kyles, total BFN. No shocker!!!

The reason I did it was that I feel a bit off it today. Headache, absolutely exhausted & but sicky. It's more likely post-hol exhaustion (wasn't in bed before midnight all week!) but I had this nagging voice in my head saying 'you might have O'd early & it could be cos you're pregnant'! Like an idiot, I snuck off & tested :haha: That's it now.... I've taken the first fatal step towards being a fully certified POAS nutter! :dohh:

I am honestly not doing another til Friday (7dpo) :blush: :rofl:

HAHA I hear ya.

So get this, ever since Monday night I have pins and needles in the tip of my index finger. It won't stop.. Rather annoying. I have a doc appointment tomorrow to see what's up with that?? Hopefully just from excessive use of scissors on Monday night. I figured it would go away but NOPE!

And today while at work all I have been doing is crying... IDK what is wrong with me. Over something stupid I just feel so overwhelmed and just lost it OYE. If I am not pregnant my body is playing one evil trick on me!

:rofl: you silly billies!

It crossed my mind briefly to poas today but I talked myself out of it in the end.

I've lost a dpo day today. When I put my temp in this morning ff re-calculated my ov day to a day later (which is what I thought it should be anyway) but it means I've been 6 dpo for 2 days now. Gutted. It's like groundhog day lol on the plus side we deffo bd the night before that day so I feel a bit more hopeful about this cycle now.

Symptoms wise I'm starting to feel rough! I've had a banging headache all day, nearly threw up this morning. Felt sick when I walked into B&Q today - the smell made me feel sick. more cramps and boobs hurt a bit. Still don't know if it's just a bug though.

HAHA I hear ya.

So get this, ever since Monday night I have pins and needles in the tip of my index finger. It won't stop.. Rather annoying. I have a doc appointment tomorrow to see what's up with that?? Hopefully just from excessive use of scissors on Monday night. I figured it would go away but NOPE!

And today while at work all I have been doing is crying... IDK what is wrong with me. Over something stupid I just feel so overwhelmed and just lost it OYE. If I am not pregnant my body is playing one evil trick on me!

I cried lots when I was pg with Olivia early on. One time i cried because my boss didn't agree with a recommendation I'd made!

Ugh sorry for the headaches Sarah, I had them the past two days (annoying)
Yea my boss basically said that I'm not doing something right when in fact it was someone elses fault I'm getting blamed for. So I lost it........ That NEVER happens... So idk FX'd for all of us.......BFP in two weeks.

As for testing, I got a BFP with baby# 1 at 10dpo, I'm going to now hold out for 7dpo to test, just to see if it shows early on..... and I'm an addict :p

Not sure when I'll start testing. I'll be 7dpo tomorrow but I'm too scared to test. I think I'll try and hold out till 10 dpo...

More power to you! Good luck! I hope you can last

I will root for you to stay away from the sticks!!!!!!!!!!!
Lock them up and throw away the key :p

well....I'm going to TRY and be good and wait! :change:

Sounds like we're all feeling rough :( If we've all got viruses, that's just plain mean!

Sarah, if you make it to 10dpo, you are one strong lady :haha: I'll deffo be doing a sneaky test on Friday! Then if that's BFN, I'll wait til Monday (10dpo). But if there's even a squinter of a line, I'll be doing one every single day! :haha:

I feel crampy tonight. But I don't know if it's just psychosomatic. Could (emphasis on could!) be implantation I suppose but that's be a bit early. I'm driving myself crazy already!!!

I haven't been able to get rid of the cramps since pre ovulation! I came home today to 20 cheapie preggo tests and 5 more on the way. Lol. Its Christmas !

Hahaha love it kyles, yes that's definitely like Christmas! can't wait till we all start testing :)

Shame everyone's feeling so crappy, my head hurts again this morning but not feeling sick and no cramps today. Maybe it is a bit psychosomatic sazzle, have to wait and see :sigh:

So what's everyone doing to keep their minds off baby making?
I've been super busy last few days. Me and mum have done some gardening and yesterday we started decorating the bathroom, hopefully we'll finish that today. tomorrow we're pulling Olivia out of nursery and going to have a girly day, Saturday is my birthday and then it's olivia's birthday on Monday but we're going to have her party on Sunday. Phew I feel nackered just listing all that :haha:

You are busy, Sarah, but good busy :)

I'm trying desperately to stay busy! Today we're going to our usual play group (Thursday is my normal day off) then to SIL's this aft so Rex can run riot with his cousins! Tomorrow, Rex & I are going up to York for the weekend. We're having a day out with my sis tomorrow, prob at an adventure park at a farm. Saturday I'm out for dinner with some old school friends (would reeeaaallly like to know if I've even got a sniff of a BFP for that so I know whether I can have a glass of wine with dinner!) & Sunday will be a family day with my parents. Then Mon-Wed I'm off down to London to stay with a uni friend (time off :happydance: ) Thursday is A-level results so I'll be in work. Then the following Saturday, we've got a wedding down south. Phew! Busy! Also hoping to get a BFP in there at some point too! :)

Wow very busy! We're not too far away from york, I'm trying to think where that adventure park might be. Is it the maize maze maybe? That's fantastic for kids, mazes, tractor rides, water bomb shooting range, bouncy castles etc :)

Wow you both are going to have lots to keep you busy coming up. I am going to drown myself in work, I am a realtor so I will be showing some homes this weekend to keep me busy, Sunday I think I will take Kyle to a water park if the weather holds out.

No symptoms today... Still crampy, bloated and TIRED!!!!!!!!!! nothing different than the norm :)

Glass of wine sure sounds nice. The waiting game will suck not knowing if you can drink :p

I tested again this morning LOL BFN! I couldn't help myself teehee

Sarah, I think we're going to go to Piglet's out at Strensall. It started life as a farm shop but now has a little theme park for LOs. I considered the Maize Maze but it's a tenner per adult! That seemed steep. I also wasn't sure if some of the stuff was a bit too old for Rex. Did Olivia get a lot out of it? I might save that for later in the hols.

Kyles, you are naughty testing again! :haha: I've been very good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->