TTC #2 for 11 months now...and need a buddy!!!

I was only 5 weeks...felt way longer! I cannot believe how long this is taking...for how hard this flow is, I don't see an end any time soon. I have never bled this heavy in my life! Now I'm even more scared for this to happen again. Argh. I guess the good news is...I'm sure there won't be anything left by Monday! Ive never wanted a weekend to whiz by but I want this one too. Let's get this show on the road... I'm not gettin any younger lol!

I know what you mean. Mine was pretty heavy the whole time. But it only took like 2-3 days for my levels to drop to zero. So I hope it does for you too. I think mine lasted about 10 days all together.

I know it's scary. I am still scared it will happen to me again too. I wanted to give up trying all together. But it will pass. Just stay positive...we WILL have our BFP'S next time, and we WILL have happy healthy babies!!!

Praying for us!!!

I know what you mean. Mine was pretty heavy the whole time. But it only took like 2-3 days for my levels to drop to zero. So I hope it does for you too. I think mine lasted about 10 days all together.

I know it's scary. I am still scared it will happen to me again too. I wanted to give up trying all together. But it will pass. Just stay positive...we WILL have our BFP'S next time, and we WILL have happy healthy babies!!!

Praying for us!!!

My HCG came back at 0. But they said "You have to wait till you get your next natural period and call us". So that means, we can not try this month. i wanna SCREAM! :growlmad: WHY? WHY? WHY did they lie to us when I asked them a week ago "When can we try again" and she replied "immediately after". Grrrrrr!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe it is different with the fertility meds...Idk...but I would still try naturally.
I have heard of a lot of people conceiving within weeks after their mc before their next cycle. So that is crazy. Maybe you will be more fertile and trying naturally might work. It's worth a shot!!!

SO I don't do any charting or temping ... but I think I will start my BD'ing this week. I have never ovulated on my own before, but its worth a shot I guess. I'm so ready to jump aboard the TTC wagon!

I have heard that you can be more fertile after a mc...so I think you have a pretty good shot!!!
Our cycles are kinda synced up this time...I am on cd 13 now and I started bd'ing yesterday...so I say go for it girl!!!!

I am having trouble with OPK's since I have NEVER had a positive before, I have no idea what a positive looks like...so I just started bd'ing anyway!!! :haha:

praying for our April :bfp:!!!!!!!!!

How you doing girlfriend??? I have a feeling this month is YOUR month!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Can't wait to hear the news :)

As for us, we only BD on Friday ... Things "down there" are still kinda sensitive. On Saturday, my uterus area ached the WHOLE day. Ugh. Today would be CD14, I think anyways. I really should do the deed tonight, but I am just not feeling it this month for some reason (maybe just my whacked out hormones). I know in my heart that it'll take some help from the doctors to get this party started.

Anyhow, still keeping you in my thoughts!!!! If I could hand you a BFP I would :) Take care!

How you doing girlfriend??? I have a feeling this month is YOUR month!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Can't wait to hear the news :)

As for us, we only BD on Friday ... Things "down there" are still kinda sensitive. On Saturday, my uterus area ached the WHOLE day. Ugh. Today would be CD14, I think anyways. I really should do the deed tonight, but I am just not feeling it this month for some reason (maybe just my whacked out hormones). I know in my heart that it'll take some help from the doctors to get this party started.

Anyhow, still keeping you in my thoughts!!!! If I could hand you a BFP I would :) Take care!

Hey!!! I am doing good, how are you???
I am so glad you think so, it makes me feel better. I am such a pessimist, I always think I am out before the month begins:haha:

Well, I got my first ever positive opk yesterday on cd14:happydance:
I was really shocked, and wasn't even sure if it was positive because I have never had one!!! lol

The clomid has caused some pretty bad pains, and made me quite sensitive as well, so it is difficult to bd...but I am trying to rough it:haha: I started bd'ing on cd11, so maybe if I skip a day or so I might be ok. Also it made me the biggest bitty ever, so my hubby definitely stayed out of my path for a few days!!!:haha:

I hope you are doing better...I was quite sensitive for a while after my mc, and honestly I just wasn't in the mood either for a few weeks after. But just take your time and don't push it.

Have they said when they are going to get things rolling for you again??
Are you gonna try another IUI???

So the hubby and I decided to take a small vacation, just a city away but still at least we are out of our house and daily routines. It's nice, although our lil munchkin has been quite a handful and grumpy pants. Oh well :) She makes up for it with these silly things she does!! She is growing up too fast :(

Anyhow, I managed to get in a little BDing this week...only twice but worth giving this month a shot I guess. I don't have ANY ovulation signs whatsoever. The likelihood is slim but don't want to count myself completely out.

I am hoping that IF and WHEN my period starts next month I can get that ball rolling again. If I get it exactly 4 weeks from my miscarriage, that would put my AF around April 10th...then I would do an IUI around the 24thish of April. I am NOT excited to do all the injections again, but whatever it takes I will do!

I will try getting in a couple more BDing sessions this week LOL, my hubby must be either on Cloud 9 or exhausted :) Because when we do IUI's you aren't allowed to have sex at certain times or you could affect the sperm count.

Anyhow, I am assuming you are on the 2WW now. What date do you plan on testing?? You feel anything strange?? Do you feel when you ovulate?? I ALWAYS feel ovulation pain when I am on Fertility meds but I have never felt it off meds...so I bet I wont feel anything this month :(

Oh I started peeing on OPK's last night...there is a line but I pee'd on 1 yesterday and 2 today ... ALL 3 look identical .... therefore I am almost positive I wont drop an egg this month. I think my PCOS is screwing up the test results. :( BOO!

Hey!!! It is good that you got away for a while. I know just a little change in scenary can make ahuge difference. Especially since this TTC stuff is so stressful.

My little one has also been a grumpy pants for the past couple weeks. I guess it must be terrible two's!!! But i does make me so sad that she is growing up so fast...I feel like I just had her yesterday, and now she is gonna be 3 in October!!! Where does time go???

I am now 6-7 dpo now....and the only thing I am feeling right now is very sore boobs and I have been very exhausted. I had ovulation pains, which I never really felt either until this month, and they were quite painful!!!

After my miscarriage my period actually came sooner. I didn't ovulate after either. My period came exactly 25 days after my miscarriage, which was a relief, because I wanted to get thing rolling again. So, maybe you won't have that long to wait!!!

Hey!!! It is good that you got away for a while. I know just a little change in scenary can make ahuge difference. Especially since this TTC stuff is so stressful.

My little one has also been a grumpy pants for the past couple weeks. I guess it must be terrible two's!!! But i does make me so sad that she is growing up so fast...I feel like I just had her yesterday, and now she is gonna be 3 in October!!! Where does time go???

I am now 6-7 dpo now....and the only thing I am feeling right now is very sore boobs and I have been very exhausted. I had ovulation pains, which I never really felt either until this month, and they were quite painful!!!

After my miscarriage my period actually came sooner. I didn't ovulate after either. My period came exactly 25 days after my miscarriage, which was a relief, because I wanted to get thing rolling again. So, maybe you won't have that long to wait!!!

Keep me posted when you test ... can't wait to hear about your :bfp: !!!! :happydance: !!!!

well, I am having a very very bad and down day today.

I have had very bad sleep issues for years, and have always had to take sleep aids. But when I starting TTC I read that it can affect fertility so I stopped and opted for a more natural approach, and started taking Melatonin.

I thought since melatonin was all natural and naturally produced in your body that it wouldn't affect my TTC...but I was reading up on it last night, and found out that taking a melatonin supplement can inhibit ovulation and implantation.

I have been taking this all month!!!! I am so mad at myself for not checking into it further. Now I just feel like I have just screwed this whole month up!!!!!

well, I am having a very very bad and down day today.

I have had very bad sleep issues for years, and have always had to take sleep aids. But when I starting TTC I read that it can affect fertility so I stopped and opted for a more natural approach, and started taking Melatonin.

I thought since melatonin was all natural and naturally produced in your body that it wouldn't affect my TTC...but I was reading up on it last night, and found out that taking a melatonin supplement can inhibit ovulation and implantation.

I have been taking this all month!!!! I am so mad at myself for not checking into it further. Now I just feel like I have just screwed this whole month up!!!!!

WOW! Ironic that you should say that because I have been taking unisom this whole month myself. My RE said it was ok though, so I don't know. I am really good about laying off any medicine but the sleep issue is big with me as well (ever since my mom died, I have sleep issues -- sorry TMI). Anyhow, I had a really bad migraine on our vacation so I ended up taking some AdvilPM, of course then I read the same thing you were talking about --it can totally screw up ovulation and is a HUGE NO NO. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I would say don't stress too much about it ... cuz anything is possible!! What's done is done and you can't change it ... so just pray for good results -- I will pray too!

I have to say this -- Isn't this amazing all these things we learn when trying to get pregnant?? Then we make sure the next month we are perfect and do no wrong.
BUT then, an irresponsible person who drinks & smokes gets pregnant no problem at all...in fact she is probably downing some hennesey and smoking a cigarette while having sex and being impregnated LOL. Grrrr SO NOT FAIR.

Anyhow girly, keep your chin up. I swear the internet is the devil...women 20 years ago were either pregnant or not pregnant -- they weren't googling everything like everyone does now. Times seemed much easier back then for sure!!!!

Good luck girl! THINK POSITIVELY!!!!

HAHAHA....you just cracked me up...I definitely needed that for sure!!!

I am still trying to stay positive, but it's hard.

Then a sec ago I came across a website that said some doctors give IVF patients melatonin to make eggs more mature and increase chances of success...so who knows!!!!

I really really need to just stay away from google...I stress myself out!!!
I read everything imaginable and freak out...I am a nut case!!! :haha:

Maybe I need to try unisom...I just never ever sleep. I try so hard, but I just lay and toss and turn all night.

And it is so unfair...you hear about all these addicts and teenage girls getting pregnant so easily and most not even wanting a baby...having 45 possible baby daddy prospects!!! And then there are people like us, who try everything, do everything right, spend thousands of dollars, and go crazy, yet still can't get pregnant....it's insane!!!!

So have you tested yet??

I got food poisoning something feirce on Thursday!! Never yacked so much in my life! I have yet to be that sick with the little one all by myself. It was hard to take care of her and be yacking at the same time. Poor thing was so scared. Anyhow, 2 days later and I am able to peel myself out of bed (barely).

Anyhow, I was thinking about you and for some reason I just have a feeling your prego! Let me know!!! I felt the same way about my SIL and she ended up getting a BFP like 3 days later. My prego radar is normally right on :)

Your preggo radar is definitely right....I tested yesterday and got a :bfp:!!!!!!!!

I still didn't believe it so I tested again today, and still positive!!!

I am in shock, I never thought I would see this day. But I am still very scared at this point. Just don't want to get my hopes up just yet til I know everything is fine.

Wahoooo!!! Congrats girly!!!! :wohoo:

So happy for you!!!! Keep me in the loop!!!!

I definitely will....we still need to be buddies, because I know you will be jining me very very soon!!!! I just know it!!!

We are waiting to tell everyone until we go to the doctor and make sure my numbers are ok. Last time we told everyone immediately, and lost it days later...so we are going to be more cautious this time.

Ya I don't blame you. I am going to do the EXACT same thing next time :thumbup:

Everything will be A-OKAY for you though !!!!! :happydance:

My body is playing jokes on me, I have no idea what's going on. My CM is all outta whack so I have no idea when AF will get here so I can TTC again!

Congrats on your :baby: :bfp: ..... Wishing you the BESTEST 9 months ever!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->