TTC #2 for 11 months now...and need a buddy!!!

Thank you sooo much!!!
It will straighten out next month.
do you have your IUI scheduled this month...or do you have to wait till AF comes??

I have to wait till AF comes BOOOO!!! My guess is that she is going to appear in about 5-7 days. I HOPE!

I hope so too...that way you can get back to TTC ASAP and get your :bfp: and we can be bump buddies!!!

I am still praying for you everyday!!!!
It will happen very soon...I know it!!!

Hey girlies just wanted to pop in OMFGGGGGGG Brooke AGHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATS HUN xoxoxoxIm soooooo over the moon for you Awe such great news xoxox

PCOSMum~How are you doin??Hope your ok hun xoxoxox

I am feeling quite down! I just want to start ttc again but my AF refuses to return since the miscarriage! I swear I am being punished for something :cry:

Aweeeee hun im sooooooo sorry hun your going through this hun:(Massive hugs xoxox

Hey girlies just wanted to pop in OMFGGGGGGG Brooke AGHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATS HUN xoxoxoxIm soooooo over the moon for you Awe such great news xoxox

PCOSMum~How are you doin??Hope your ok hun xoxoxox

Thank you sooooo much!!!! I am excited...but very very nervous as well!!!

How are things going for you?

Ye things are ok here.Im about 5~6dpo and had the strangest feeling ive never had in the whole 5 years of TTC.I had pinching/pulling weirds feelings on my left side which was also shooting down my left leg for about 3hours last night?!?!?!?!WTF lol im hoping its nothin bad:(It was gone when i got up thismorning?!?!?!LOL
Aweeee im soooo chuffed for you hun x x x x

PCOSMum~How are you holding up today hun???xoxoxox

Just taking one day at a time.

Because I am so absolutely desperate for AF to start I raced down to the grocery store yesterday and picked up a pack of HPT's ... I had to test one out to see if "maybe" that's why AF isn't here ... but NOPE it was as negative as they come. I wasn't really surprised.

I am trying to decide when the right time is to call my doctor and ask him if there is something I can take to "jump start" my AF. They have done it in the past but just not after a miscarriage.

I am part of the miscarriage forum and some ladies say it takes anywhere from 4-10 weeks ... waiting 10 for it to start is not an option to me.

I can't believe it's already been 2 months since my last IUI ... meanwhile, my SIL is now pregnant, my cousin is pregnant, 3 of my friends are now pregnant ... and I sit here broken. :cry:

I'm not even praying to be pregnant anymore ... I am just praying that my AF comes so we can at least "try". [-o<

I feel so lost, hurt and broken. Most woman could talk to their moms and get support, but my mom has passed away. I'm kinda alone when it comes to female support ...

Ok, I am sorry to ramble. Sometimes, it just comes out and I don't even have to try :shrug:

Thanks girls for a listenin ear! Maybe one day I can jump apon the TTC train again ... someday. :coffee:

Aweeee hunxoxoxoxMASSIVE MASSIVE HUGS:(Im sooooooooo very sorry your having to go through this:(You rant and vent whenever you want xoxoxoxoxYour really going through it.I would defo try ring your doc and see what he has to say xoxoxoxox

I am so so sorry you are feeling this way, and that AF hasn't arrived yet.
Rant and ramble all you want, that's what we are here for.

I have no female support either, so I know how hard it is hun.
I will listen anytime. :hugs:

I am so so sorry you are feeling this way, and that AF hasn't arrived yet.
Rant and ramble all you want, that's what we are here for.

I have no female support either, so I know how hard it is hun.
I will listen anytime. :hugs:

Hey Brooke, Did you have your first appt yet??? How's everything going???

I had my first appointment Tuesday. They didn't really do much of anything though...just bloodwork.
And my regular doctor wasn't there, he had someone new see me, so it was kind of strange. But I go back in 4 weeks for an ultrasound.

That'll be exciting!! You will be able to see the baby(ies). :) Congrats again! :)

HEY had another question for you regarding your daughter .....

When did she start sleeping through the night??? Or does she sleep through the night??

Are you potty training her or is she potty trained???

When did you take away her pacifier?? Was it a super long time ago??

I just gotta poll people cuz my daughter is having issues with all of these. We have tried EVERYTHING!

Sorry it has taken so long to respond...I have been very very sick!!!

My daughter pretty much sleeps through the night now...but she does wake up occasionally. She started about 3 months ago. It was a long long time getting her there.

As far as potty training, she absolutely refuses!!! I don't know what to do...she is terrified of the potty, won't even sit on it. I have tried everything!!! If I put her in underwear, she pees in them. If I let her go naked, she squats and pees like a dog..lol
I am really really frustrated with it.

And the pacifier...my daughter's life support system!!! I think it will take a miracle to get that away from her. I have taken it away a few times, but it becomes so miserable, I give it back. Everyone tells me to not give in and she will be over it in a few days...but they are wrong...it gets worse.

I am pretty sure my daughter will go to school in diapers with a pacifier in her mouth!! :haha:

I feel better knowing your daughter is having issues with these things too. Everyone I know thinks I am horrible because their younger children are potty trained and haven't used a pacifier in over a year. But it has just been really difficult. I don't know if she is just stubborn or not ready.

Aww Brooke, Sorry you are feeling sick! I had the flu 3 weeks ago and then my daughter got sick 2 weeks ago ... and then she gave it back to me again. I think I have been sick since the middle of March. No fun, no fun.

Sorry, had to ask all the questions about the kiddo, cuz somedays I just feel like I do everything wrong.

We FINALLY took the pacifier away 6 days ago. Surprisingly it went VERY well. We tried it last month and it was TORTURE. I am now a firm believer that you take it away when they are ready. Since my daughter was sick and congested we decided we would try to take it away so she could breathe better out of her mouth. When she asked for it that night I told her that a fairy took it and that the fairy would bring her a baby doll the next day. Worked like a charm. Fast forward to last night and she is still asking for it but we just tell her .. "remember the fairy took it?" and she'll say "ya fairy took it, she no share" LOL.

Regarding sleep ... I dont think my daughter will ever sleep through the night. We have tried everything known to man! AHHHHHH.

You are so funny about the diapers! I guess what makes it so funny is that ... mine will go to school in diapers too! She does the EXACT same thing your daughter does ... pee's in panties and squats on floor with no panties. Grrrr. I hope that just clicks one day and viola she pee's in a pot!

I really attribute all 3 of these things to "something she can actually control". I believe my daughter wont potty train or sleep through the night ... not because she isn't smart ... I think it's because she is TOO smart. She knows what she can do to push our buttons. Grrrr. Where's the child-lock on personal buttons?? teehee

Anyhow, about TTC, I am off the market for now. I received a huge blow from my fertility clinic yesterday. I have an orange size cyst on my right ovary. Doc said these things can take MONTHS to go away OR I could possibly lose my right ovary. I'm so scared now. I think I cried the whole day yesterday. I'm sick of these set-backs.

I still hope we can keep in contact, I like chit-chattin with ya!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little brewing bean :) Hope you feel better!

That is a good idea...maybe I need to try that as well.

I think my daughter does the potty thing just because I want her to so bad. I think she is too smart as well. It seems like them more I try, the more she resists. I told my hubby the other night, this baby will be potty trained before her...lol
I have bought videos, books, the whole 9 yards, she is just not interested. So I have just given it a rest for now, and praying she will decide on her on.

The thing that helped her start sleeping through the night was when I bought her a "big girl" bed...she loves it!!! And I think she sleeps a lot better.

Oh my!!!! what are they going to do about the cyst???
I hope it doesn't make you wait too long.

They put me on hormones to try to shrink the cyst (42 pills in 3 weeks). In the meantime, I just sit here in panic mode wondering if the cyst is growing or shrinking. I'm going to another doctor on Monday...gonna request another ultrasound just to see what it looks like a week later after meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->