TTC #2 for 9 mo.

I get a pain like that during the TWW normally from the side I've ovd on. I joined pin interest but am not really sure what the point is yet. :shrug:

Thanks :) Yeah he is all good now, and i def feel like waiting is for the best! Pinterest? Never heard of it but im gonna go have a look now lol. Was hoping id come back and someone would have had a bfp!! :)

I use it for new ideas for dinner or things for my son to eat and craft and activities to do with him also.
Tested yesterday afternoon and it was BFN. I expected that though. I don't think I ever take one and expect it to be positive anymore. SAD!

That's disappointing angelria :( I know what you mean though. I swear I've forgotten what a bfp looks like. :dohh:

Today is 5 days before AF is due so I will probably wait a couple more days to test again. When did you say you were going to test. Maybe I will test again the same day.

Ugh... So I caved and took another test. I have a VERY faint second line. I just can't tell if it is actually there or my eyes are playing tricks on me. I took a pic and can see it on the computer too when I tilt the screen back. I tried to post it, but for some reason it would not let me. Please don't let this be an evap line. I almost started crying until I talked myself down saying it could all be in my head. Wishful thinking?

Try post a pic again!!!!! I wanna see. You will know its not in your head of I can see it too. Really hope this is it for you. :happydance:

It's going to take a lot for me to not test tomorrow at 8dpo even though it's far too early and could easily be false negative. My body is unusually quiet this cycle. No pains, no symptoms which is freaky cos I was expecting the progesterone to give me loads!

8 days is too early. I tested with a FRER also and got an extremely faint second line on that also. I had to turn it and hold it up to the light to see it, but it was there. I tried several times to post the pic and it says that there is a security error. I am not sure what is going on. I am going to hold off and test in the morning with FMU and hopefully it will be darker. I just saw on another thread that a girl got a false positive with the wondfo test which is the first test that I took. That is my fear. That I am getting my hopes up only to have them dashed. I mean I do still have 5 days until AF so it is technically still early. Hopefully it gets darker and darker. Fingers crossed.

That's really exciting! Hope it is nice and clear for you this morning. You are right it is still very early so would be super super faint. If you can't post a pic here...you could e-mail me if you want a 2nd pair of eye. I will PM you.

I took another test this morning and it was stark white. Not even a hint of a second line. I am thinking it was evap lines yesterday. I think I am just going to wait it out now until Saturday and see if AF shows. Oh well.

Oh that is very frustrating :( I'd rather have all white tests than stupid evaps. Until AF shows though there is hope. You are only like 10dpo aren't you?

12 DPO my LP lengthened with the Clomid to 15 days.

Ok so out of curiosity I took another wondfo test this afternoon and there is deff a second line. Darker than yesterday. However, I read online that the ones I got are from a bad batch of tests and women were getting positives when in fact it was negative. How cruel.

So I find it so ironic that I just posted that I was so use to seeing that negative test and when I finally get a positive it is from a bad batch. I want to be happy and I guess I shouldn't assume anything since AF is not here yet. I am terrified now to test with any other brand. Help me out here girls. Should I test with something different or wait it out?

Attachments

• IMG_8377.jpg
    IMG_8377.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
I don't personally know about wonderfo tests but that is a bfp if I ever saw one! And if its darker than the last one it has to be a sign surely??? Which brand was stark white? Can you get FRER or a CB where you are? If it were me id want definitive answers good or bad so would use a different test.

Have everything crossed. How amazing would it be if we bfpd together!

Wow, Angelria! What a confusing time this must be with the possible faulty tests, yet I def see a faint second line. I would try the FRER. I've heard the CB digis aren't as sensitive that early. The FRER worked for me at 10dpo, then I used a dollar store one the next day and saw a line on it too. Maybe try the dollar store if you don't want to spend a bunch.

I really hope this is it for you and not a false positive!!! Do you feel any different or anything??

I found a FRER in with my other tests and LOOK!!!!!!! I don't believe my eyes. I need a digi to confirm this. NO WAY! Please don't let this be some cruel joke.

Attachments

• IMG_8378.jpg
    IMG_8378.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
:rofl: it's not a joke hunny YOU ARE UP THE DUFF!!!! :yipee:

I'm still chuckling about your "sick of seeing white tests" statement a few days ago. I reckon I will be equally in disbelief when I get a bfp. I reckon by tomorrow a digi will come up for you.

Well I just went and picked my son up from school and stopped to get digi tests. Came back and took one and it was negative. Must be too early. Do you think I should wait until afternoon to test with it tomorrow?
Come on..... Let this be your month too. Like I said no real sysmptoms. Bloated and the back pain I had for those couple of days. So maybe you are on track with me. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. And P.S. I still don't believe it until that word pops up on the digi. Should I tell the hubby or wait. Oh goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->