TTC #2 for 9 mo.

I started doing soy this month to hopefully regulate my cycle a little. I have had more EWCM than I usually do this early for some reason. I managed to BD on CD 10 but I have been sick with pnuemonia so not a lot of BDing going on right now. I only did it to make DH happy. I am hoping that this clears up fast so we can get down to business. I just don't have the energy to do any of it right now. How is everyone else doing?

Oh, bummer about pneumonia. Hope you feel better soon!

AFM - I'm still about a week or so out from O, so just biding my time. Had our first snow, and listening to Bing and Buble Christmas music, so feeling pretty happy right now. I have an appt with an acupuncturist in a couple weeks, so hopefully that will help with some of my issues. I'm not stressing too much about it this month. I'm also doing a liver cleanse and I think I'm feeling better from it already. Just need to get my body right, then this baby stuff will come I think.

Erinsmummy, how're things?

Hope you feel better soon angelria!

Aw annabelle youve had snow? We have the sun out here lol, silly british weather! I love the winter, my fave time of year!

Well me and OH have just told all our friends and family we are engaged so im very happy at the moment :) we have agreed we are def relaxing about baby making for a while, concerntrate on planning a wedding, hopefully when were not expecting it itl happen!
We did discuss me going back on the pill, but we think seeing as we have been trying for nearly a year now we should just let nature do what it wants to do and if its not happend by xmas we will see a doctor early next year.

So are you both really into xmas?? xx

I am having a hard time right now getting into anything. I am just ready to start feeling better. I wish it was cold here. We have temps in the 80's. I guess that is why it is hard to get into the holiday spirit when it feels like summer. We plan on getting a tree the day after Thanksgiving. Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Erinsmummy congrats on announcing your engagement. That is a very exciting time (planning your wedding). I unfortunately just missed my brothers wedding in Vegas yesterday because I was so sick. Kinda bummed about that. Annabelle let me know how the acupuncture thing goes. I have always been kinda skepticle about it and didn't think it really worked. Didn't really know anyone that has done it before either. Keep me posted about Oing. I am going to start testing today. I may be a little behind but didn't see the point in testing since I didn't feel well. I am not having high hopes for this month.

Congrats on the announcement! :happydance: Probably best to relax about the TTC stuff since you're planning a wedding. Hopefully the distraction is what you need to get pg.

Angelria - I will def let you know how acupuncture goes. I used to be skeptical too, but I get tired of dr using pills for every ailment, so thought I'd try something more natural. It certainly couldn't hurt, but I'm hoping it will help. Maybe positive attitude will help it be more effective; who knows. :winkwink: Sorry you missed the wedding. Hope you're feeling better by now. The pneumonia might delay your O, so you could still have plenty of time.

I have no symptoms of O yet, but I'm still a few days out anyway. I have a friend going in for IUI today, and I'm considering asking my dr if that could be an option for me. Has anyone known that to work or tried it?

Hope you feel better soon angelria!

Aw annabelle youve had snow? We have the sun out here lol, silly british weather! I love the winter, my fave time of year!

Well me and OH have just told all our friends and family we are engaged so im very happy at the moment :) we have agreed we are def relaxing about baby making for a while, concerntrate on planning a wedding, hopefully when were not expecting it itl happen!
We did discuss me going back on the pill, but we think seeing as we have been trying for nearly a year now we should just let nature do what it wants to do and if its not happend by xmas we will see a doctor early next year.

So are you both really into xmas?? xx

I'm not a big winter person; I'd rather have sunshine and warmth, but it is nice to have snow for Christmas. Would seem strange to have 80s that time of year. I'm looking forward to start watching my millions of Christmas movies starting on Thanksgiving night. I have so many to get through every year, but it's one of my traditions, so I gotta start early. :blush: Met a guy from London the other night and he was amazed at our snow already. I assumed it snowed over there. Does it not really in England or just the big cities don't get it?

I used an opk tonight and it is kinda dark, but still negative. I am thinking I will O within the next two days which is right on schedule for me. Hope everyone is doing good and has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Its not snowing here yet but it usually does near xmas, is getting alot colder now so wont be long!

I think i ovulated yesterday, but havnt been doing any tests as were not supposed to be trying! Just doing it when we feel like it really!

So hows it all going for you both?? Im pretty sure iv ovulated now so just the waiting game for me, although we arnt too fussed at the moment about getting bfp, so wont be doing any testing at all, which i usually do a lot of haha

I guess the soy didn't help me to ovulate any earlier. I am still waiting. We aren't really "trying" this month either. It is not a good month for us to try since everyone has been really sick and now I am switching to nights at work for a couple of weeks so I won't see my DH very much. Hope everyone else is good.

I've been fairly chill with the whole ttc thing too this month. I used opks and got my one and only + yesterday am, but I'm thinking I'll O today. I also have my dr appt today to see what to do and Friday is my acupuncture appt. I'm okay if it doesn't work this month since the holidays keep me happy and busy. Hopefully all this "not really trying too hard" stuff will work for someone. Hope you both had a great Thanksgiving! :flower:

Hi, I am new here and also ttc #2. My DD is about to turn two which is bitter sweet. I always thought she would be a big sister by now but we have had some bumps (no pun intended) along the way. We had fertility treatment to get pregnant th first time, but after 2 tries with injectables and iui had a very perfect pregnancy. After a year I returned to the re and attempted 3 rounds with clomid and then got pregnant after the first round of injectables. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I discovered that I was pregnant with identical twins, but no heartbeat. Had a d and c at 10 weeks and have been ttc ever since (that was in July). Currently on my 3rd round of injectables again and due for AF in 2 days. I am 12 dpo with BFN on frer? Still holding out hope but have been very cramps and know what is coming. Re wants us to start ivf but my insurance doesn't cover it, so probably going to stick with injectables and iui for now. Just keep hoping...... And trying to stay positive. But it's all just very frustrating! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Teta81 welcome. I am sorry you are having such difficulties. We all have been trying but not to the extent that you are having to. How quickly did you become pregnant with your daughter? What does your doctor say? Keep us updated on AF and if it shows. I hope that it doesn't.

Welcome Teta. So sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: Why are you doing all the fertility treatments? Do you have endo or no ovulation? Just curious. Also, what injectibles are you doing with the IUI? Is it the shot that forces O? We all know the feeling of this TTC business not working out the second time around. I've been trying for a year now and no go. It's great to have support of others going through this. Hope you see that bfp soon enough!

Well, I'm positive I O'd yesterday, so let the countdown begin. Again. :haha: So, next week I'm getting my progesterone levels checked again, then my dr wants me to do an HSG test to make sure my tubes aren't blocked. I have to check and make sure my insurance covers this before I do it though, b/c it's too expensive OOP for me. Hopefully they cover it, then we can do it and check another cause off the list or have an answer. I'm still feeling pretty good and not too worried about any of it. Let's hope that optimism continues!

How's everyone else feeling?

Welcome teta81, sorry for your loss, i hope you find all the suport in here helpful!

We dont have thanksgiving over here, i dont even really know what it is lol, but hope you guys had a good one :)

I have been so relaxed this cycle that i dont know what cycle day i am or when my next af is due! But yeah i hope this relaxing will work for one of us! :)

I was suppose to ovulate today if I was on a 35 day cycle and still no sign of it. I am not stressing it though. I guess the soy didn't work at all. Unless I O'd really early, like CD 9 or 10. I had a lot of CM and didn't start doing OPKs until about CD 15. Didn't think I would O any earlier than that.

Annabelle- TWW YAY! That is always the most difficult part for me. Let me know how things go next week.

Erinsmummy- I have been a lot like you, very relaxed. I am only doing OPKs because we leave on a cruise on the 12th of next month and I want to know when AF is going to show. It is always 13 days after I get my positive.

Oh duh! I always forget that Thanksgiving is a US thing only. :dohh:

Not sure if I caught the eggy this month, but I'm not too worried about it. We were able to dtd for 2 and 3 days before the + opk and the day of +, but nothing afterwards. Oh well. I have fun things coming up, so I just don't care right now. Hopefully that'll make the 2ww easier. I'm not really even counting my dpo (oh well, guess I know when looking at my siggy) :blush:

Annabelle it will prbably happen this month because you don't care LOL. I finally got my positive OPK today so the Soy didn't seem to help at all. I even ovulated later than last month. We didn't get to BD any this week since DH and I worked opposit schedules and didn't see each other at all. We managed to BD today and will hopefully the next couple of days. I hope it happens but we also have a couple vacations planned this month and in January so I will be staying busy also. Won't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen. Hope everyone is doing good.

Ah so the soy didnt work then, well at least you know you have ovulated or are just about to! DTD today should be enough for you to be covered. I think im on CD23, so af is due any time. I have been so relaxed this last month so im kind of annoyed with myself now that af is getting closer its on my mind all the time! At first i use to think "the longer it takes to concieve the older LO will be so will be easier on us all" But she is 2 in 3 weeks and i havnt been counting but i think we have been trying for 11 cycles... Def time to get checked out after xmas, it could still be me even though ive had a baby couldnt it?

Thing is, i concieved LO on the mini pill, i was sick one weekend, pill was out of my sytem for 5mins and bam im pregnant, when i was 17 i was with a very nasty violent bf, after id left him i found out i was pregnant so i had an abortion, i dont regret it or anything, was right for me at the time, but i was off the pill for a week when that happened! So i think i must be able to conceive fairly quickly! I dont know, sorry for long post here just needed to get that off my chest, hope your both well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->