TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

Keep us posted lemely! Can't wait for your results!

How are your ohs with all of this tracking your cycles stuff? I'm desperate to order a clear blue fertility monitor but my oh is too much of a it will happen when it happens kind of guy! :/

Lucy
My oh is sameway....first baby I wasted alot if opks, took clomid, medical tests...nothing worked and to be honest when I gave up and stopped timing, it happened...
That's y I m trying to do whenever I feel my body us gearing...having ewcm will help...I started evening primrose tonight so hopefully that will help...
I find it hard to get oh to cooperate. ..he says it will happen when it's meant to me not realizing there is only a short window and it doesn't match his timing lol

QUOTE=lucy_smith;36872460]Keep us posted lemely! Can't wait for your results!

How are your ohs with all of this tracking your cycles stuff? I'm desperate to order a clear blue fertility monitor but my oh is too much of a it will happen when it happens kind of guy! :/[/QUOTE]

Lemely
Does evening primrose shift your o?or shorten your cycle?

Morning ladies,

Tested this morning and BFN on FRER :cry: but I didnt get my BFP til 17dpo with my 1st. Still no AF at least.

My OH wasnt interested in tracking till I started ferning, I think because its a bit more of a man thing looking through a microscope :winkwink: makes him feel involved.

I think its the agnus castus thats given me a longer LP and a sooner O this month. Think the primrose oil is just meant to help CM.

Im beggining to womder looking back at my chart if O was later because do you remember me saying I had loads of EWCM about 3 days after O? Looking at my chart too I had full ferning which I had just assumed was my secondary Oestrogen surge after O. Hmmm that would make me 10dpo max. Just waiting for my saliva to dry for this mornings fern sample :winkwink:

Well just looked at my microscope and look at that ferning ladies :dance: im getting a little bit too exited.

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/michelle_baker3/image_zpsmuvpcnbb.jpeg

I m so hopeful for u...great ferning. ...
I think u o ed later...yay to no af...
I m cd3 today n feel like o is so far....
Do you temp too??

Lemeley
Did you have probs using ferning microscope? I see reviews where it broke down after one use, bulb burning, battery dying...
How has your experience been??

I dont temp because I can be up all hours with LO so dont think my results would be very accurate.
Ive had no trouble with mine but I did read that maybebaby was better but I dont think you can get them in the US and they cost £40 which is quite a lot of money (but when I think of all the opk's ive used.) also just read about people using them to predict labour because oestrogen rises before labour.

I got myself some more pre seed, some opks, evening primrose, and got thermometer. ..
Let's see how this cycle goes ...I just want to confirm when and if I o...

Fingers crossed Jannah,

Another BFN this morning. I wish I still had ICs left.

Still loads of ferning and no AF.
Going to go get some £1 tests from asda today so at least I can test at will :winkwink:

How many dpo days r u lemely?
The hanging part is the toughest?
Do you feel ok?
Hopefully bfp shows up soon! !!

Im either 14dpo or 11ish :shrug:

Im feeling really tired and spots on my shoulders which i had all through pregnancy before. My cervix is really high as well.

Just bought a bunch of tests from asda so we will see :thumbup:

Got my fingers crossed lemely! !
Keep us posted with your test updates!

My cycles used to be 28-30 days with a rare 32
On day 24!
Really am far too impatient! !

When do u plan to test lucy?
Good luck lemely. ..sounds promising!!

I m onto cd5.....let's see:)

I'm hoping to hold out for another 5 days, so Thursday if af doesn't appear, I onlyhave 2 tests and I can't but then near where I live so would need to order more online

5 days seems so long away!

Fingers crossed Lucy :dust:

Tested again this morning BFN :cry:, not going to test till monday now.

Going to he zoo today with OH and Eli. Perfect distraction.

Hi girls
I m little worried
Yday before I went to shower I took out bra and nipple cover...to my surprise, my one nipple was red and as well as aerole...I took bath, touched etc no.pain ...just skin peeling...the other one started too this AM...I put the lanolin cream n took off bra to let them breath...
I guess my question is ..is this how dark colored nipples aerole from pregnancy get back to red/pink or is this infection (no pain)...I m freaking out...
I started evening primrose 2 days ago....

Im sorry jannah i have no idea my boobs didnt change at all during pregnacncy except get a size smaller lol.

I looked at the microscooe before leaving for the zoo and knew it was over :cry: and as expected AF caught me when I got home.
It was nice to be prepared though. Im going to take a picture each cycle day and upload them to photobucket so I can see progression and anyone else might find it helpful :thumbup:

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/michelle_baker3/Ferning%20microscope/image_zpscxrm4mz6.jpeg

Jannah k- do you breastfeed? Maybe it's mastitis?
Lemely- I'm sorry Hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"