TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

Oh it is scary! My first pregnancy was high risk and I ended up having a great pregnancy with no problems! Hopefully yours is the same!

Lite, that's awesome! Congrats! Gahhh that's so exciting! How are you feeling?

:hugs: Mrs Bump

Still being sick here hoping week 16 is the lucky number and if not then at least week 20 :wacko:

Lite how do you feel? anymore tests? :happydance:

image.jpg

Feeling totally normal here! It's only a matter of time before the exhaustion and nausea kick in :nope:

Every pregnancy is different Lite you may get off lightly :hugs:

Lite- CONGRATS!!!!! I didn't have any nausea at all so you might not either!! I was tired for a few weeks but now I feel better so you might be a lucky one!! When is your EDD?

Hubby just bought the scan pic up on the tv. Daniel immediately points at it and says 'baby brother'. So cute, plus finally someone else agrees with my gender prediction, lol. Kind of hoping for girl but guessing at boy.

Mrsbump how sweet!!

My Edd is Jan 25. Have first scan booked for June 15

Awww Mrs Bump that is cute do you feel a blue bump?

I have such strong pink vibes I keep calling baby her I need to stop incase it isn't :wacko:

Awww Lite a January Jellybean and your scan is just before my 20 week one :thumbup:

That's great lite. My 20 week scan is the same date as yours. I think because I would slightly prefer a girl I'm saying boy, not sure I have a vibe at the moment.

Crazy to think if I had gotten pregnant when you all did I'd be almost half way through! As much as those five months sucked, I'm happy I didn't get pregnant then. I just got a new job that I'm really excited about and I prob would not have pursued it had I already been pregnant. It all works out the way it should :)

Twag-I do the same thing! I keep calling this baby a girl lol!!! I need to stop that haha!

Lite- it always happens when it is supposed to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->