TTC #2, o'ing mid-January, first cycle!

I said in the other thread but it deserves it again, congrats amcolecci!! So funny you were hoping for a jan baby and you're getting a November one!!

Ntnp this month has actually been surprisingly easy. I feel less stressed about dtd. If it happens it happens. I'm not counting down the days or obsessing over testing. I don't even know what day my periods due and Im happy about that.

Haha yes sometimes not trying you get prego!! haha

Lite- I am glad you are stress free this month!! Sometimes it is nice to take a break from it all!

You will be preggo soon Lite and we will be hear waiting to congratulate you :hugs: how is this cycle going? when is AF due?

Soon, Lite, soon! Once we've all gotten our bfp's, maybe we can make a group over in pregnancy club!

AF was due today (it's 1am so technically yesterday). No show, bfn, and cramping. Dont think I'm pregnant although i still hold onto the fact that I didn't get a bfp until one day late with Dd. We will know tomorrow

I am keeping everything crossed for your Lite :dust:

Lite- KMFX!!! And sending you baby dust. I didn't even know I was pregnant because we weren't trying really so maybe it is nice to not really try but not prevent, less stress, does that make sense? lol

We were ntnp this month. Didn't track ovulation or plan to dtd or any of that. Way less stress. We only dtd once around my three most fertile days. I know my chances are slim but it only takes one time. Still no bleeding today.

The cycle I conceived Lite we DTD once that was it and hey nearly 12 weeks preggo now :wacko:
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :dust:

Lite- we weren't trying either, I had no idea when I was even fertile since I had no period, but as I think about it we only did the deed like 1-2 a week lol so there is a chance! When will you test?

Period came and went and now I'm in my fertile days. Amazing how much faster the time goes when you aren't paying attention to it!

Sorry AF came Lite but glad it seems to be going quickly now go :sex: :bunny: and good luck :dust:

Lite- haha it does happen faster when you are not paying attention!! But yayy now is the time you can have fun! I am sure your man isn't minding it haha!

How are you ladies holding up? Mrs bump no more bleeding after those few scary weeks?
twag has your sickness gone away now you're in second tri?

I stopped bleeding at 12 weeks, and scan confirmed the sch had healed. My blood tests show I have low levels of Papp-a, which is a placental hormone. Low level indicate higher risk of placenta failure, so I'm now high risk. Pregnancy can be a scary thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->