Ttc #2

No its really stressful, I used it last cycle to confirm the clomid made me ovulate but I lost my thermometer and now I realise I dont need it :)

I wish that was the case for me! I am going to do a couple of months temping and then try without. I'm gassy today so I think AF is on her way again :( x

Fx she stays away, im at the boring stage of the cycle lol waiting to oh

It gets exciting when you're ovulating then it like 'oh, this stage again' after :growlmad: lol 3 more days to go till I know for sure if it stays away. I don't think it will as I'm having AF like symptoms now :nope: x

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I have a 26month old little boy. I came off the pill last January and got pregnant in the may but miscarried in the june. I never went back on the pill and wasn't really trying but now I've been tracking my cycles and trying to catch that egg.
I don't use opk's, yet. The month I got pregnant with Alex I said if that wasn't our month I would get some the month after lol.
Hoping we conceive this month as we would get a little christmas baby but may seems our month to conceive, with both Alex and my last pregnancy!

Fingers crossed for you! Although we did IT when I ovulated I don't think I'll get my bfp this month, I can just feel it. I have no symptoms what so ever but other months I've been spotting them like crazy![/QUOTE]

I'm not feeling hopeful this month either even though I've not ovulated yet lol.
You never know! I had no symptoms with Alex, I actually tested as thought I was couple days late (was actually still a day before af was due, misread the calender) I tested, it was gone 5pm so it wasn't fmu either and had a nice strong BFP. The morning sickness came a couple of days later.
with my last pregnancy, again I had no symptoms but told OH to pick up a couple of tests as I'd had a spot and I dont normally break out in spots, it was faint but got stronger although that sadly ended in a mc.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:
God I hate the wait for ovulation!

Thanks. I came to terms with it pretty quick..there's a reason for everything, this being we were taking Alex off his epilepsy medication the following week, so he/she decided to leave to watch over their older brother :)

Oh I know, and being impatient doesn't help either lol. At the minute im just counting on an app on my phone to give me a rough idea of when I should ovulate and my cycles are pretty regular. So fingers crossed!
Where abouts are you in your cycle at the minute?

Im cd 6, on my second round of clomid, I was unsure or when or if I ovulated as my cycles were very irregular I doubt I ovulated often on my own! But last cycle imwas on clomid and ovulated cd 14! That never happens hehe. I was so happy so I wasnt too upset when af came 14 days later on cd 28, it confirmed I ovulated andni had a short text book cycle!
Im cd 6 today and just took my last tablet so I expect to ovulate next week hopefully :)

Ah not toooo long to go then. I find af the worst part for some reason it seems it just lingers around for ages lol.

And then once you've ovulated and done everything you can you're in the tww then. This is the first month I've actually taken notice of when I should ovulate and trying to get Alex to stay in bed long enough haha.

Well I'm gonna be out this month! OH has a banging headache apparently so dtd is out the question tonight! And if I ov today then thats that! So gutted! Honestly...men! And I doubt monday night would of worked!

Jeeze tell him take some paracetamol and get on with it lol.i hope hes feeling better by tonight so ye can get some time in!

Haha he said if he's feeling better we will. Hes coming down with a cold from Alex but he does suffer from really bad headaches and has been to the doctors numerous times. Hw suffers from PTSD so possibly stress related?! Will see when Alex goes to bed lol.

Stinking men! I have definitely had that issue more than once! Then DH has the nerve to ask why it's taking so long to get pregnant! No matter how many times I tell him that we have to dtd at specific times of the month he still thinks that doesn't matter! Haha!

It's annoying isnt it lol. 10 minutes that's all I aks haha.
Don't know what's wrong with me today, so hormonal. Feel like I need a good cry and I don't really know why!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? We're on our first cycle TTC #2. Ran out to get some OPKs today and got a positive line so we're going for it tonight :haha:. FX for you all xx

Heya dani its nice to see another member here from 2009! Lol I feel like ive been here forever! Lol
Ive about 7 to 8 days til I ovulate, but trying to just relax and enjoy the journey this cycle

Helloo! Snap! & It's weird for me being here so long after all the other oldskool members have been here done that :haha:.
Good luck hun :) definitely would be good if you can be more relaxed, I think. I'm trying to be the same!
I didn't know when I was going to O, I don't know what my cycle's are doing at the moment as my pill has totally messed me up :nope:. Very very clear line on the OPK this afternoon though so it's all go ;). xx

The second line must be as dark as the control, they dont work the same as preg tests. I hope u o soon!
I cant wait til I can relax knowing im in the 2ww lol

So we didn't get to bd tonight. OH is apparently full of a cold and aching but said we can try tomorrow, and Alex woke up not long after he went to bed, he's all croaky and keeps losing his voice so I let him stay up a bit. But who knows, I may not of ovulated today. Only going by my app and my cycles vary 28, 29 or 30 days. Think I might just count friday as 1dpo.

Might pick up some OPK's next month.

Hope you ovulate soon dani..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"