Ttc #2

Welcome Becki. I too am ttc#2 my son is going to be 6 yrs old this July so he needs a sibling.

hi guys I have very faint pink lines on frer and internet cheapies but did a digi and it said not pregnant??

Wait until AF is due New wifey. I know it's so hard! X

hi guys I have very faint pink lines on frer and internet cheapies but did a digi and it said not pregnant??

A line is a line! Your HCG levels are prolly still too low to register on a digi. I think they need to be like 50 or so. Try again in a day or two and you'll most likely get the pregnant then! I got light lines on 10dpo - went to Dr to check my HCG betas the next day and they were only 31 so I wouldn't have gotten a pregnant on a digi. They retested my HCG betas 2 days later and they were over 100 so I would have gotten a pregnant on a digi then! Things are sounding good though New Wifey!! Keep us updated!!

My tests today!not getting excited though as I had an early miscarriage before I fell pregnant with ellie fingers crossed

Attachments

• DSC_0220.jpg
    DSC_0220.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
Congrats New Wifey!!

Sorry I haven't been on for AGES!!
Anyone else got some good news this month?

I have a question for you mums, I hope it's ok to ask here, I need some advice I'm thinking of weaning bub off the boob :-/ Any tips?

Congrats New Wifey!!

I have a question for you mums, I hope it's ok to ask here, I need some advice I'm thinking of weaning bub off the boob :-/ Any tips?

No good news here, well, I haven't come on early so I guess that's good news lol.

My son was 19 months when I took him off the boob. He would always depend on it to sleep. I read online that if you dab a little vinegar on your nipples the baby won't like the taste and reject the breast by him/herself. I tried it on Jan 1st and as soon as I did that was it! No more boob. He now falls asleep on his own, I can put him to bed with a bottle of milk and he'll fall asleep that way! :thumbup: x

LADIES!
2 OPKs from different days. Which one is my positive? CD15 or 19? :( x

Confused.jpg

They both look strong to me I'm guessing the first one

If I go with the last one I have to wait later to test lol. X

Congrats New Wifey!!

No good news here, well, I haven't come on early so I guess that's good news lol.

My son was 19 months when I took him off the boob. He would always depend on it to sleep. I read online that if you dab a little vinegar on your nipples the baby won't like the taste and reject the breast by him/herself. I tried it on Jan 1st and as soon as I did that was it! No more boob. He now falls asleep on his own, I can put him to bed with a bottle of milk and he'll fall asleep that way! :thumbup: x

Thanks heaps I will give it a try :-D

Hi ladies can i join? Hav a ds who just turned 7 & Also trying for #2 aftr mc in Nov. af arrived today so cd1 today & onto cycle #2 x

Hi Mom2sam, sorry for your loss :hugs2:
If AF arrives when she's meant to I'll be right behind you! x

Hiya ladies im also ttc number two, ive been ttc since jan 2013, but I know ive pcos so im not too upset it hasnt happened yet. My drs prescribed me clomid which hopefully will help me ovulate :)
Im on cd 8 today so hopefully in the next 6 to 10 days I will ovulate! Good luck to you ladies also ttc

Welcome RedRose19 :hi:
When I woke up this morning I had this horrible metallic taste in my mouth, it was like sucking on pennies :sick: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->