Ttc #2

Thats a good sign of pregnancy :)

I'm only 7DPO but :yipee: I hope it is, I've never had it before! I am so so so bloated it's horrible, I look 5 months pregnant but that happens when period is due :/ x

I cant wait to be in the 2ww so I can just relax lol I just cant wait to see if this clomid works

I think I'm worse in the tww. Taking the OPKs took my mind off it all now my days are going so slow. I have no plans tomorrow so that will be the worst :dohh:

What is Clomid? x

Its a fertily drug that basically tricks the body into prodcuing more estrogen. Its for people who dont ovulate on their own

Ooh I see, I've seen the word everywhere just hadn't got a clue what it was. How do you know when you're not ovulating? If you don't mind me asking. Me and OH have TTC baby 2 for 8 months now, 2 months of that I stopped breastfeeding. I've had positive OPKS just no baby lol :nope: x

No positive opks and no temp spike. And no baby for 18 months lol! But its ok im sure it will be soon, im sure im just not ovulating so hopefully with this clomid and lots of loving we should get our baby lol

No positive opks and no temp spike. And no baby for 18 months lol! But its ok im sure it will be soon, im sure im just not ovulating so hopefully with this clomid and lots of loving we should get our baby lol
Good luck, keep us updated :mrgreen:

Oh lordie. Trying so hard not to symptom spot. I am so bloated so I know AF is more than likely going to come soon, I honestly look pregnant already! It's so hard and sore. I feel sick right now and have a heavy feeling in my uterus x

Hi ladies can i join? Hav a ds who just turned 7 & Also trying for #2 aftr mc in Nov. af arrived today so cd1 today & onto cycle #2 x

I also had a miscarriage in november (a complicated one) :flower:

we have been ttc since our mc, im finding it really hard as conceived really quickly with ds and the last pregnancy, its such a frustrating time its all i think about grrrrrr anyone else feel like this?

Yeah unfortunately. When we tried for our first I fell that first month TTC, then nothing for 3 years and I fell pregnant with my son who was a surprise too. Now were trying properly it's taking so long :( x

It tookme so long to concieve my son. And its taking so long this time too. Fx for us ladies! Im just hoping praying that my meds help!

If all fails this month I'm going to talk to my doctor about helping me ovulate sooner. My friends both fell pregnant first time with their second, it's so disheartening :dohh:

Sorry you're out uniquebeauty, it will happen, new cycle now... keep positive.

We are TTC #2, but with long and irregular cycles it's not proving to be easy!

With my son I was trying and this was Oct 2007 and I had him July 2008. I've learned that if you're trying it's harder and if you're not it happens.

Yeah, lot's of planned sex can get boring. I don't want to be a baby making machine. I'm temping with my digital thermometer this cycle as well as OPKs but the same time everyday no whenever x

Good luck! Hope it happens for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->