Ttc #2

Rose- that is so special!!

Velathria- I can't believe your already close to testing time again!! Praying for you and sending all of my positive thoughts your way!! :hugs:

I've really been struggling with this all day nausea (which doesn't surprise me as I'm sick every pregnancy) BUT this is the latest I've ever waited for a dr appt so I don't have my ever amazing Zofran yet and it's so hard! Anyone taking Zofran to help with their nausea? Or are you all past the sickness point?

Thanks Shaele, yes he is definitely excited! He talks about baby a lot and changes his mind daily about whether he wants a brother/sister. It will be nice once we know and can confirm to him.

BSelck I am still struggling with nausea at times but nowhere near as bad as in the first Tri. I didn't get any medication but at times I wish I had because it was so bad. Mainly the exhaustion is what I find most difficult now. If I take the dog for a walk for an hour in the morning it wipes me out for the rest of the day, it's a nightmare. I am falling asleep at my desk by 3pm!! I have been trying to get to bed earlyish but it doesn't help that I am waking a lot at night.

Nausea is easing up for me already, but it definitely wasn't as bad this time as with DD.

Bselk, I'm still really early and am already am struggling with nausea and have had to use maxolon (medication in Aus) to get through a work day. I am definitely feeling worse than I did with ds. With ds my sickness didn't hit until 6-7 weeks and I don't remember having fatigue. This time I can barely stay awake for more than 4 hours at a time but when night hits I'm up all night as I can't sleep :dohh:

Velathria, it'd be super neat if you got your BFP. We'd be close in gestation.

Babydoll yes exactly!! Mornings are the worst for sickness for me but during the day it's just a dull constant nausea. Until night hits.... Then I cannot fall asleep I feel so sick! Just yesterday tried some new mints at night and they definitely helped! Glad you got your medicine though and I'm hoping to get mine Wednesday!

No I couldn't. Thought I still had a test but I didn't :(
But af was due today and nothing.. and my nipples are even more sore then ever.. did you guys notice stuff like that? I'm also super tired today.
I Wanna go to the shop and get a test but at the same time I don't trust my instincts anymore... I've had it before where I was so sure and then AF came a day late or something like that. It's killing me and I just want to cry with all this frustration..

Yes, my sore boobs were the main difference the cycle I got my bfp! And they have been sore and sensitive ever since! Hoping it's a good sign for you too. I understand your frustration completely - it's so hard as you feel desperate to test but at the same time don't want to destroy the hope with a bfn. I used to feel the same every month :( I am really hoping its your month and you won't have to go through that again x

I am also having extreme hot flashes... and I don't know I just feel like this is it. I am craving an oreo milkshake so so bad. . I am tasting it in my mouth.. and in my last pregnancy I used to have cravings like that. I just really really feel like it. Sucks that I couldn't use my bbt thermometer this time around cause then I could see my temps..

I knew it. Because every other cycle they only hurt like when I pushed them from.the bottom and now it's just the nipples. . Oh more symptoms. ^^

Mine were so bad it hurted if something slightly brushed them.

Good luck with testing vel

yes same with me hunni...sore boobs/nips are STILL a problem for me but definitely were also an early sign. and hot flashes for me too! things are really looking very promising for you velathria! can't wait till you test and see!!

im also sorry to hear some of you are really struggling with nausea...i hope the meds will help =/ oh the things we women go through huh?

hey i had something posted here and now its gone what gives????

nm it was just my computer being dumb sorry all....

Velathria it sounds sooo promising!! Keeping everything crossed for you :D

Velathria, fx for you!! I too had/have really sore boobs. When will you test?

Afm, I had my blood taken today for my beta hcg numbers. I will get the results Wednesday.

Awesome Babydoll! Let us know how the betas go!

Velathria- thinking of you and your symptoms!! :happydance:

Hey ladies.. so AF was supposed to be here on Sunday but nothing yet. I had some cramping yesterday but no AF. Nipples are still super sore to the touch. Had crazy cravings for ham yesterday and I hate ham...

Super scared to test. I am now at CD 28 and well usually I have my AF on CD 25 or 26 but now I'm thinking maybe after the ruptured cyst that it's going back to the 28 or 29 cycle I used to have.

I really wanna test but then when it's bfn I'm gonna be so disappointed.. I'm gonna see if it comes sometime today and if AF doesn't show then I'll test tonight and tomorrow morning. Got tests now so ready to do it and super scared.

Some have testing addiction.. I wonder if I'm the only one that has testing phobia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->