Ttc #2

Congrats Hunni!!

Velathria, I'm sorry you had an ovarian cyst. They're really not fun and know what your going through. I've had 3 surgeries in the past to drain some. Fx you never have to go through it again. Good luck for your scan!!

Omg Velathria!! That is ridiculous!! So glad you're going to a different hospital for your procedure! A little ironic that your getting your ovaries checked and you had a cyst rupture just days before! Did u have to get different medication because the doctor messed up? What a fiasco!

Hunni- how amazing! Your baby girl! Now you will have one of each! I am so happy for you!!

No I just used painkillers to help with the pain but now I feel much better. I was at the scan and the doc said it was a ruptured cyst and that it looks all clear now so nothing to worry about anymore. He also said that the cyst might have been the reason why it hasn't worked out because they can mess up your ph-lvls down there and the screw up your cycle and the hormones so hopefully me and bf can finally get a fresh start next month and work it. So officially going back on ttc. ^^

I am anxious to see if my cycle is normal this month. And I ordered another bbt thermometer because I lost my other one..

Hunni congrats again on your baby girl. Hopefully I get the girl I want too ^^

Fingers crossed your hormones will get back to normal quickly Velathria and you are lucky this month :D

Hi all. Hope your all doing well.. Happy Father's Day to everyone!

Thought I'd do an update. So I caved and took an early test at 8 DPO yesterday and thought I saw a line on the IC. So this morning (9 DPO) I used my FRER with Fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months sweetie xx

Omg Babydoll yesssssss!!! I knew it!! How exciting!! Congrats love! If you do more tests keep us updated with your progression!!

Thanks. Yes I'll be testing everyday until AF is due and then I'll go to the dr for bloods.

and we got another bfp! congrats babydoll!!!!!! so happy!!!!! lucky thread strikes again! yes please show us your progression if you decide to do so.

i know i missed a lot...and i apologize if i dont get to your response...

hunni congrats on getting your girl! dressing them is one of the best parts....they have the best clothes lol.

velathria i am sorry to hear you had a cyst burst =( ouch! hopefully that doesnt happen again....fingers crossed for this month! stick with us we are lucky!

bselck-hope you have a great vacation! hope you also get a chance to tell your parents the good news! even if you have to tell them on the sly. im sure they will be just as excited.

not a lot new with me besides being busy. oh one thing that was disheartening that happened last week i got results back from the harmony test and while all the genetic parts came back normal they were unable to tell the gender. so im trying to take solace in knowing its a healthy baby so far but i was so looking forward to finding out sooner than i did with dd. guess gonna have to wait until 20 week anatomy scan anyway. oh well. =/

OH Shaele! So glad to hear the harmony tests went well! Ugh I was hoping to hear your gender too! But healthy is best! Maybe someone can tell you around 16 weeks? Will you have another scan before 20 weeks?

Baby doll congrats that's amazing :D

Shaele glad the testing came back fine but sorry you couldn't find out the gender that must have been very disappointing! Hopefully the weeks fly by until your 20 week scan :hugs:

I am starting to feel a little less nauseous now, but still very tired. Although I have been managing to stay up to see 10pm which I haven't been able to do for a while. I can't wait to get my second Tri energy surge!!

Thanks. I'm still completely baffled that I got a faint BFP this early! I really didn't think it'd show until at least AF was due and I really didn't think I'd get it this cycle either but goes to show when your not expecting it, it happens :)

Shaele, glad your harmony tests came back fine and bub is healthy. Sorry you couldn't find out the gender. Hopefully the time flys by for you.

Rose, I hope your 2nd tri energy comes in soon and that your nausea isn't too bad and settles soon for you.

Your BD pattern is similar to mine the month I conceived. We tried so hard other months and nothing, then all of a sudden it just worked with much less effort! I am so happy for you :)

Yayyyy congrats babydoll!

Aw man I can't imagine not being able to know the sex after being all prepared to find out! Bummer shaele, but definitely good that everything else was fine.

Told my parents and one sister this weekend since I saw them on Father's Day. They're excited. This will almost certainly be the last grandchild.

DH and Dd were sick with a cold and DH took Friday off work. DH didn't come to my parents' on Sunday because he was supposed to work, but then he went for wings before work and the battery in the car died so he had to deal with getting roadside assistance and taking the car to the shop, so he ended up not working anyway. Boo. At least it was a quick fix today - just replacing the battery.

Thanks Slammer and Hunni.

Rose, thanks. We're not ones for dtd just because it's fertile week, so it just kinda happend that way which was nice but it also helped that my vitamins made me really in the mood that week lol. I was a bit scared that those 2 days that we missed was going to hinder it though.

Slammer, not good about your car battery. But at least of all the things to break on a car that ones not as expensive as others. I hope your DH and DD are feeling better soon.

Afm, I got some more FRERS today and will do one this afternoon. But in the mean time here's my IC progression from 9 DPO to 10 DPO. The top is 10 DPO, middle 9 DPO and bottom is an OPK. I'm going to tell DH this afternoon I think..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
Did a FRER with 2 hour hold at 10 DPO.
I also put it in a box and wrapped it up and gave it to DH saying that I got us an early birthday present (our birthdays are 8th and 16th of March and I'm due 4th of March going by LMP)

He's super excited and happy as I expected. His reaction was "No way!!"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Yippee :D looks like everything is progressing nicely!!

Slammer sorry about the car - hope your family get better soon.

Yes hunni it's flying by - I am thinking about announcement ideas. We have now told most important people so it's almost time to announce on Facebook. I want to do something that involves DS but also Christmas, as this one is due so close to Christmas.

Velathria how are you doing? X

Oooh, that FRER is super positive babydoll!

10 weeks today! Appt on Thurs. Hoping they try to find the heartbeat on doppler, but I dunno if they will. Will be super bummed if not. Belly is getting hard to hide at work, so I really need to spill the beans soon. I told my manager last week, but that's it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->