Ttc #2

Eek I'm so excited for you!! I felt like that when I got pregnant with DS. Every other
Month I tested early and was disappointed but that month I didn't test until 3 days after AF was due and it was still a massive shock when it was positive. Good luck :)

I tested with IC's and i got a BFP!!! A faint one but it's pink and it's there!!! Omg I'm so happy!!!!

I could cry vel!!!!

It is so amazing we all have our bfps!!!!!!!

I'm at my high risk appt lol but I'm about to cry. Now you know we want to see the test :)

Shut up!! Velathria serious!!? Omg yes!! Show us your tests!!

Yes yes :) it so is. XD :happydance: I just want to scream and tell everyone xD

Waah just tried attaching it but it said file is too large...

ok i have the pics up now.. had to wait till i got on the pc. :) so the IC is the one i did earlier today and then the clearblue shows its def a pos :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 13530761_1133083123418427_907950337_n.jpg
    13530761_1133083123418427_907950337_n.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 13535664_1133095183417221_101891347_n.jpg
    13535664_1133095183417221_101891347_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 8
Getting doctor appt tomorrow. Can't wait to find out more!!! ^^ we are all excited. :)

We should all make a pregnancy thread over at the pregnancy forum xD

Woohoo!!! YAY Velathria!!! Congrats hun!! I'm super happy for you! And our due dates are going to be close! I'm so happy for you!!

yayyy yay!!!!!! congrats velathria!!! this is so awesome each of us got our bfp! so glad I made this thread lol.

March is a lovely time to have a baby. I had DS in March and by the time we felt up to going out and about, the weather was getting nicer and all the flowers were out etc. I am not sure if the seasons are the same where you are - will it be spring time like it is here?

Yeah it will be. :) can't wait. My son is already telling people that he has a baby sister xD crazy little ones xD

I couldn't sleep last night with the excitement of it :)

I got my Beta HCG back today and at 4w2d it was 460!! With ds at the same time they were only 180. So super happy! They did more bloods today but I'm not sure if the HCG was included as my dr was very happy with it.

Yay!!! Congrats velathria!! This thread has some serious positive magic to it!

Hunni, sorry if I missed it, but why are you high risk?

How's everyone doing with weight gain? It's not really something I worry about, but I'm feeling good about the fact that I've gained less so far than I did last time. I gained 8 lbs in the first 8 weeks with DD. Now at 11 weeks, I'm only up 6 lbs so far. :) I gained 38 lbs with DD, which was kind of a lot for someone starting at 108. But it fell off pretty quick, thankfully.

Oh wow 108lbs slammerkin...I don't think even if I stopped eating I'd ever weight that little lol. naw I'm a bit on the larger side so right now since I'm pregnant I'm actually losing weight...the extra calories being burned from supporting a baby plus not being able to or even wanting to eat that much I've either lost or stayed the same. but I have reserves lol and with dd it was the same in the beginning...losing that is...but I ended up gaining around 60 lbs which was really scary to me because they told me from the beginning to not gain a lot so I did my best...I wasn't eating a lot and it was healthy.near the end where I had to go to see doc every week I was gaining like 10lbs each time and I was crying to her telling her I dunno why this is happening I swore I was doing good at home and she's like calm down I know....this is just water retention. and it was. I swelled up so much I couldn't wear shoes or any jewelry. it was the start of me getting pre eclampsia so technically the weight gain was really out of my control. plus instantly after I had dd I lost all 60lbs. it was really neat. people who saw me the day before and then the day after we're making jokes saying hey skinny! so I'm pretty sure it will happen to me again but this time in the winter not being able to wear shoes....Guess I won't be leaving the house much.

ok i have the pics up now.. had to wait till i got on the pc. :) so the IC is the one i did earlier today and then the clearblue shows its def a pos :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Velathria! This is amazing!! Great lines! You definitely were smart to wait to test so you can have awesome lines like that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->