Ttc #2

Rose- happy 14 weeks already!

Slammer - happy 10 weeks!! I'm sure they will look for the heartbeat next week!

Babydoll- great FRER and what a nice surprise for your hubby! Love it!

As for me, still on vacation visiting my parents and thank God because I have been sooo nauseous!! I'm still eating so that's good, but my menu has been dwindling as nothing sounds appealing! So thankful for my parents helping out with my son and having the ability to rest!

Glad your parents are around to help you out BSelck. The early days are the hardest. I still have my moments but generally I have a bit more energy now and I don't feel constantly sick like before. Hopefully it doesn't last long for you!

We announced on Facebook last night. It's made it all more exciting and more real. DH mentioned that we should do it last night so I'm quite pleased because I've been trying not to talk about the baby much to him for the last few weeks as he was struggling to get his head around it. I am hoping he is finally starting to get a bit excited :)

Congrats on announcing rose! Definitely hope that means DH is getting more excited. :)

DH and I had sex for the first time in probably 5 weeks last night. It was ok, lol. We only did it a handful of times with DD as well. Anyone else just not really "doing it" these days?

Rose- congrats on the Facebook announcement! I agree- huge step!! Lol it's now real!! Lol and glad your hubby decided on it! Even with my DH I try not to talk about too much baby stuff (which is why I come on here!) because he just doesn't get the first trimester and the sickness!! I think he's a see it to believe it kind of guy when it comes to babies- and he needs to see a big belly!

Slammer- me!! I'm too scared to have sex! I think we have maybe done it 2-3 times since I got my BFP lol :haha:

yay rose! im so glad for your announcement and the fact that dh suggested it. i really hope that means hes getting excited.

bselck yes my husband is same...he feels bad when i dont feel well but other than that hes clueless how to react and really doesnt understand just how much it can suck.

slammerkin yeah not really been feeling the sex act lately. im not afraid of him hurting the baby its just it is not comfortable. we did it a few times but lately sorry for images when hes uh yanno...thrusting...its like pushing baby and all that comes with baby up into my lungs and its hard to breathe. ive already got enough pressure from my own organs pushing upwards to accommodate the ever growing bean. so i dunno...he gets sad but what am i gonna do? if im not enjoying it...meh.

we are starting a transition for dd...going to switch her over to a bed instead of crib and a floor mat if shes downstairs or her bed if upstairs for naps instead of the pack and play. need to get her used to that before new baby arrives. im nervous. but its for her own good. shes starting to climb out of pack and play so we decided its time. sigh. lol.

Slammer we don't do it much. I just don't have the energy and DH hasn't been that bothered recently I think he's tired too. We did last night though, I try to make the effort to initiate it every now and again! He apologised today for being an idiot since I got pregnant so hopefully things are going to be much better from now on :)

I've felt a few little flutters :D

I had my appt and the OB almost didn't find the heartbeat, but she did in the end after a minute. It was faint, but enough to register 172 on the Doppler. So yay! Scheduled my NT scan for two weeks from now. :)

Exciting!! I haven't had mine checked with a Doppler yet. The midwife isn't seeing me again until 16 weeks I guess she will try then.

Congrats on the Facebook announcement Rose! I loved that part with ds. How did you do it? I'm also glad that your DH initiated it and sounds like he's getting a bit more excited and how exciting you've felt some flutters!

Glad to hear that your midwife appointment went well slammerkin and that you got to hear the heart beat.

Shaele, hopefully your DH is understanding to the limited BD as your changing to accommodate the growing bean. I too have been off BD as I've been too nauseous to even think about it.

Bselk, how are you going? Are you still on vacation at your parents?

Afm; AF is due today and so far nothing :haha: I've been quite a bit nauseous this week but I think it's settling down since I started my prenatals. I've definitely been super tired and exhausted all the time. I have a bit of cramping which worries me at times and my morning tests don't seem to be as dark as afternoon ones. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to confirm it and get bloods so fx for some good numbers!

I had my appt and the OB almost didn't find the heartbeat, but she did in the end after a minute. It was faint, but enough to register 172 on the Doppler. So yay! Scheduled my NT scan for two weeks from now. :)

Awesome Slammer!! It is so scary when they can't find the heartbeat at first!

Congrats on the Facebook announcement Rose! I loved that part with ds. How did you do it? I'm also glad that your DH initiated it and sounds like he's getting a bit more excited and how exciting you've felt some flutters!

Glad to hear that your midwife appointment went well slammerkin and that you got to hear the heart beat.

Shaele, hopefully your DH is understanding to the limited BD as your changing to accommodate the growing bean. I too have been off BD as I've been too nauseous to even think about it.

Bselk, how are you going? Are you still on vacation at your parents?

Afm; AF is due today and so far nothing :haha: I've been quite a bit nauseous this week but I think it's settling down since I started my prenatals. I've definitely been super tired and exhausted all the time. I have a bit of cramping which worries me at times and my morning tests don't seem to be as dark as afternoon ones. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to confirm it and get bloods so fx for some good numbers!

How exciting Babydoll! My tests were always darker in the afternoon too- can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes!

As for me, yes I'm still on vacation with my parents but only because the flights back home have been so full and we fly stand-by so we need to find one that works for us! Traveling with kids is so different! Hoping to get home by tomorrow :) definitely thankful for my time here and it is making my time go by quickly to my appt next week!

We just filmed DS saying 'mummy has a baby in her tummy and I'm going to be a big brother!'

Yay it's Friday! Does anyone have much planned for the weekend?

Aww cute rose!! That sounds like a good announcement idea actually if you hadn't done it already. :)

BSelck we get standby tickets when we travel to Ireland since his dad used to work for Aer Lingus, but we can only get two tickets that way, so last trip we booked my ticket as regular full fair, and he and DD were standby, so there was a chance I'd have to fly without them, but we were lucky to get on both flights all together. :) Wow, what a run-on sentence I just wrote!

Nothing too exciting this weekend. DD and I are going to a "tea party"/picnic play date tomorrow, but that's the only real plan. Might try to go to the pool too.

Shaele, are you feeling movement? I might be cray-cray. I have felt a few little pops/flutters right where the OB found the heart beat yesterday, just above my pubic bone. I don't want to be a crazy woman confusing gas for baby movement, haha, but I'm not convinced it's gas. This would be so early for movement really. Time will tell I guess. I wasn't 100% sure about feeling DD's movement until 19 weeks when she gave me a good solid kick.

Wow I can't believe all you ladies are pregnant now xD
Wish I could join you. I'm so happy for all of you. ^^
Slammer 10 weeks isn't too early.. I thought I felt it pretty early too. It was like slight popcorn popping feeling and I've had gas and it Def didn't feel like it.
So could've been but just slightly. ;)

So really feeling positive this month even after the ruptured cyst.. I have been really exhausted and my boobs really hurt this time around.. and it's just this feeling.. can't describe it. I think I'm gonna test tomorrow morning.

Hope I'm not wrong again.. :(

Slammer I definitely think it's possible. I'm sure I've been feeling the odd movement for a good few weeks. :)

Velathria so excited for you to test!! Hope it's your month :D

Very cute announcement Rose.

Bselk, hopefully you get home when you want to and can't believe your appointment is next week.

Slammerkin that tea party sounds lovely. Hope you have a great time. Also think it's possible you could be feeling small movements. I can't wait until I can!

Velathria, I hope this is your month. What cd/DPO are you now?

Afm, I have a dr's appointment in a couple of hours to get bloods drawn and then we're off to my grandmothers cent auction.

aww rose that's the most adorable thing ever! i wish my dd understood what was going on so we could do something similar (that and so she would stop climbing on my stomach ouch). does ds seem really excited about it?

velathria i am really hoping for you! it would be really great if you got your bfp because then i think we all will have and this will no longer be a ttc forum lol which is pretty amazing imo. are you feeling any symptoms?

slammerkin i don't think its too early for you to start feeling light movement. i had my nuchal translucency ultrasound last week and when she was moving the sensor bar thing across my abdomen and pushing it into the skin with a lot of pressure to get the baby to turn certain ways i could swear i felt baby move in coordination to when i saw him/her move on the screen. maybe it was my brain playing tricks on me but i don't think so. it was pretty cool because i didn't feel dd until much much MUCH later because i had an anterior placenta and due to her being my first...they say you can feel the second one a lot sooner so i think we are both right in our feelings! good luck with your NT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->