• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2

Thanks pompey and you were right. Everything was fine. Went in for ultrasound and baby is doing great.

But found it I have a bicornuate uterus and that the bleeding was coming from the other uterus (the empty one). So now I am a really high risk pregnancy.

Apparently I have a higher risk of having a miscarriage or delivering early. So going to get lots of scans.
Have another one next week.

But still I am just relieved right now to see that everything is fine. And because I had my son full term they said there is a really good chance that this baby will be full term without complications. So hopefully she is right. Depends though which uterus my son was in.
Explains the more stronger cramps I'm feeling on my right side. Baby is in the right side. ^^

Wow, that's interesting velathria. Strange they didn't spot that with your son. Glad to hear everything looks good though, and fingers crossed for a healthy full term baby!

Thanks slammer. Was so great to get to see the baby so early. Takes away the worry a bit. And then next Tuesday we have another scan so can't wait to see it sgain. ^^

I'm so glad all is ok! That's amazing that you could have another uterus and it not have been picked up when you had your son. It's good that they're keeping a closer eye on you just in case :) im sure all will be fine! I thought I was losing Alice before my pregnancy had even really begun, but here we are now - she's almost 3 months old already.

i have a good feeling especially with feeling nauseous and tired and Boobs are still sore and swollen... So all symptoms are still there. They did warn me that the spotting could still keep going for another few days so can't wait for my next scan next tuesday to make sure everything is still ok. Wish i could check everyday :D

Glad everything is going well Velathria!!

I've prob got another 10lbs to lose to get to my pre pregnancy weight but my stomach definitely feels flubbier lol and I think the last bit of weight I have to lose is in my hips, butt and lower stomach.

thanks bselck ^^ i'm glad everything is good with your little boy. And cute pic :)

can't wait to find out what it is and then have the little bean in my arms :) our son is so excited. he is already cuddling my stomach the whole time and giving the baby kisses XD

That's too cute velathria!

Bselck I still have 20 lbs to lose and I'm frustrated. Not making any progress.

I feel like I'm getting bigger if anything! I really need to get back on the exercise. I'm pretty sure Alice has been teething the last week or two so it's not been as easy to get out.

I really have no excuse for not at least walking on the treadmill or something since I have plenty of time where DH is home and DD is at daycare so he could easily hold Jack while I walk. But I end up parking myself on the couch holding Jack and watching TV!

I am trying to enjoy the cuddles and not feel bad for the times when I could be doing something - either exercise or housework! They're only little for a short while, I can sort myself out in a couple of years once they don't need me so much :haha:

Alice had her second jabs today, hope she doesn't get as grumpy as last time. It was horrible seeing her so uncomfortable and upset. So far so good but I think it was a couple of hours last time before she woke up from a nap and started screaming.

In the next week or two we are going to have to knock the back wall out of our house to progress the extension, I am dreading the mess!! Luckily upstairs should be mostly unaffected but it means we won't have a kitchen for at least a week or two, yikes.

hey girls had the biggest scare.. Woke up on Saturday and a big gush of blood just came out of me and then a little clot. Was sure i had lost the baby...

Went to the Maternity Hospital the next day and thankfully baby was there with heartbeat, nice and strong.. But i had a clot in my left uterus which is about the size of the baby.. Doctor said that shouldn't be a danger to the baby but they can't promise it 100% but she said she doesn't think there is anything to worry about. Bleeding has stopped and am just spotting brown now. But just a little.

Clot might pass later on but for now everything is fine. Going to see the doctor in another 2 weeks for another ultrasound.

But baby has grown nicely in a week. It's actually further then we though. :) so all is good. He even bounced a little on the U/s... I totally broke down crying.. i was so relieved. This pregnancy is so emotionally stressful for me..

Can't wait until the first trimester is done....

Yes, rose, its OK to just enjoy baby and let things slide...this is a special time! I hope Alive fared better after her shots this time. How are you going to manage without a kitchen? I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!

Velathria - what a scare! So sorry you had to go through that, but glad baby is still in there and doing well!

We are touring a preschool for DD tomorrow. Her current daycare is a small in-home setting and has been great for her, but after June she will be the only big kid with a bunch of babies so I think it might be time to move her to a bugger setting with more kids her age. Nervous at the thought though because she's such a shy thing!

Velathria so sorry you had such a scare! I'm glad everything is ok :hugs: one of my friends is pregnant with twins at the moment and has had lots of scary episodes of bleeding etc. Luckily her babies are doing ok too and she's about 26 weeks now! I think some ladies are just more prone to bleeding than others. Sorry it has to be you who has to go through the worry! Not long until you're in second Tri :)

Slammerkin I have no idea at the moment. We have a caravan so I can cook on the little stove in there if necessary, or maybe if the weather improves we can have bbqs! Failing that it will have to be visits to various family members for meals. I'm very glad I'm breastfeeding so at least I don't have to worry about sterilising etc.

Good luck for the preschool visit! I am sure your daughter will love a new challenge. Alfie is still at his day nursery at the moment, 3 mornings a week - he's been there since 18 months and I'll be really sad in July when he leaves. Then it's off to proper school in September. I can't believe it :'(

Thanks girls ^^ spotting is still going on but just brown. Besides that I feel still pregnant. I am starting to feel a bit more secure in this pregnancy. Can't wait to be in the second tri. I am totally showing already. Needed to get maternity pants because my normal pants don't fit anymore XD. I also can't wait to be off this bedrest. We are having such beautiful weather and can't even go for a walk with the family.

Rose - my DD won't start proper school until she's nearly six because of the cutoff dates here. So we're looking at two years of preschool now and then onto kindergarten right before she turns six.

Velathria - glad you are feeling more secure in this pregnancy. I show super early too - jealous of those who can wear their regular clothes for much longer!

AFM - DH got his vasectomy yesterday. Sore and waddling around like I was after giving birth!

It is weird how they go to school at 4 here. I just can't imagine him being able to look after himself well enough to be at school 5 days a week, 6 hours a day!! although the first year is quite different to the rest of the school, it's quite a lot like preschool but gets more structured as the year goes on.

Ah your poor DH! Mine would certainly make a fuss. I did suggest it to him seeing as he's the one that didn't even want 2 kids, let alone any more but he said no, so it's up to him!! I don't want to go back on the pill at the moment as Id prefer to wait until my body gets itself back to normal - I haven't even had a period yet, I think it was about 9 months after Alfie was born last time. So he will just have to be careful!

I told him many years ago that he'd be the one to get snipped! Lol. I've done enough for the reproduction and contraception. Though we're agreed that two is the right number for us, I'm the more adamant about it...I never want to be pregnant or give birth again. He'd probably get on board with a surprise third, but I wouldn't be able!

Hi girls.. I am now 10 weeks and round ligament pain has started already. Have such a hard time to sleep at night. Have my next scan tomorrow.

I am starting to feel a bit more secure about this pregnancy. It's like I'm finally accepting that this baby is here to stay.
So actually looked at a few buggys the other day. :)

Slammer-yeah I had to buy maternity pants already. Can't fit in anything anymore xD my MIL said that I'll probably be huge. And I'm like thanks -.- that's nice. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->