• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2

Ladies... He is here!! Brody James arrived on Super Bowl Sunday, February 5th at 410pm just before kick off! Lol he made it to 39 + 5 and weighed 8lbs 4oz!! I am so beyond blessed he made it nearly to his due date!

I had been having contractions for literally 6 days before I finally decided they were getting too painful to sleep (not ever closer than 6-7 minutes apart) but started feeling them in my back which was different. So we went in around 2am Sunday morning and sure enough in had dilated to 4cm from the 1-2cm I was the previous Tuesday.

So i was admitted and they broke my waters around 630am. I began pitocin around 8am and got my epidural shortly there after. Getting to 6-7cm seemed to take the longest, but once I hit 7cm I made it to 10cm in like an hour and a half!

My mom and husband were in the room with me and great supporters! Babies heartbeat dropped one time when I rolled onto my right side, so I was told to stay laying on my left. This caused all of my epidural medicine to pool on my left side, and all the feeling came back in my right! They gave me a second dose and while I was so relieved, it was almost too much and I was sooooo numb!!

But I was able to push and after just over an hour of pushing and a slight tear, Brody was here! Pooped on himself on the way out lol but still loved having him put straight onto my chest! He was crying, I was crying, even my DH teared up! We're home now and thank God my parents have been in town to help with my 2 year old and getting my step daughters off to school!

Breast feeding is going well so far! He is down to 7lns 13oz but they said that is normal and should be gaining soon now that my milk let down yesterday!

I'm going to try and post some pics but it usually just lets me post one at a time so bare with me!

I have caught up reading the posts but will respond to everything tomorrow! Talk to you all soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
Ok let me try this again...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3
First outfit :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Family photo...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3
Huge congrats BSelck! So wonderful you made it to full term and he was a big healthy baby! And great to hear BF is going well! He's beautiful. :)

I has a similar thing with my epidural. I was more comfortable laying on my right side, so that side started to go more numb. I switched to my left and it balanced out a bit but not completely. My right leg was numb way past when my left regained feeling!

congratulations bselck! i knew you must have had him after the last post for a while was you saying you think you were having contractions. im so glad you made it to term and now have another beautiful baby boy! how is ds (Zack right?) taking to his new bro? very excited for you all!

Aww congratulations BSelck!! Lovely photos :) so glad he came on time and that breastfeeding is going well.

Congratulations BSelck! I am glad everything is going well. Brody is gorgeous!

Hey guys dont know if you girls are still on but just found out that I'm pregnant again :)

Hope this time it's sticks and I get my rainbow baby ^^ but I have a good feeling about this. Just wanted to let you ladies know :)

Update from me... My mom has a baby scale and brought it over yesterday... Jack is 11 lbs 8 oz! Up three lbs from birth weight in less than four weeks. Proud of my chunker. I guess that's what you get for eating every 90 minutes around the clock. Would really love it if he would give me a break at night. Sleeping in 1 hour increments is getting old real fast, plus all his grunting.

Congratulations Velathria I'm so happy for you! Was thinking about you a couple of days ago and wondering how you're getting on. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Slammerkin that's great, what a lad! Hope you get a longer stretch at night soon :hugs:

Thanks Slammerkin and rose :) yeah I had kind of given up on ttc. We were just ntnp and ofc I get pregnant then xD

I have a good feeling about this time but still cant wait for the first scan.
I'll keep you girls updated :)

@slammerkin: sounds like with my son. And he is good and healthy. Hope he keeps eating good :)

What great news, Vel. I hope this one is a sticky bean for you :hugs:

OMG slammer, Jack's weight gain is insane!! What a hungry boy, no wonder he is keeping you up day and night! Jamie was weighed Friday and he was 9lb 7oz which I thought was good going!

Congrats vel!

Y'all I need my ass whooped. I have been staring at this nuvaring all day debating if I want to use it or not. Not to mention I went to google. So now I am truly scared of getting "dried out" and if I go off it my cycles will be irregular. But I was also told I could be getting these 2 cycles at the beginning and end of the month because I just have a short cycle ����
#STORYOFMYLIFE��

Thanks everyone.. it's rough though. My dh is super worried.... he is pretty much denying the fact that I am pregnant. Everytime I bring it up he locks down and pulls away... he has been so sad since we found out... he barely looks at me... I wish I could do something to make him feel better.... and I am worried too. Even though I feel like it's going better then last time but there is always the worry there that it might happen again. It sucks how a loss can suck the happiness out of such an amazing occasion... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->