Ttc #2

Wow ladies I can't believe this but today this happened 12dpo

image.jpg

I'm well confused...my period started on Sunday...2 weeks early. It never progressed much but was too heavy for implantation. It was like a very light period. But it stopped yesterday which was Wednesday and my periods always last at least 7 days. Talk about confused x:wacko:

Congrats kittie! That's a lovely line!! :happydance:

Thank you everyone! It's such a coincidence that yesterday I came on here cause I was feeling really down about TTC and then today I got my BFP!

Congratulations Kittie :happydance:.

So many BFP on this thread already.. FX'd it's a lucky thread 🙏🏻🙏🏻x

I'm well confused...my period started on Sunday...2 weeks early. It never progressed much but was too heavy for implantation. It was like a very light period. But it stopped yesterday which was Wednesday and my periods always last at least 7 days. Talk about confused x:wacko:

Sorry to hear this RC86, have you been temping this cycle? Do you normally have a reg cycle?
I was reading about a girl that had spotting/ light AF(she thought) for 4 day then it just stopped, she got BFP 3 days later.

Sending you baby dust :dust:

G x

Sorry to hear this RC86, have you been temping this cycle? Do you normally have a reg cycle?
I was reading about a girl that had spotting/ light AF(she thought) for 4 day then it just stopped, she got BFP 3 days later.

Sending you baby dust :dust:

G x

That would be amazing but I don't want to build my hopes up and be let down. Went through all that while ttc my first. I don't temp, never really understood the temping.

Hopefully this is a lucky group though because loads of you seem to be getting your BFP :thumbup:

Hey all! Hope everyone is ok! I'm new to ttc and I'm trying to work out roughly when I might O. I'm cd8 of a 30 day cycle, so I'm thinking I'll O somewhere in the middle? My app says anytime from Sunday to Saturday! Cd 15 would be Thursday. I know that without temping or opk I'll never know for sure, but does this sound about right?

Hey all! Hope everyone is ok! I'm new to ttc and I'm trying to work out roughly when I might O. I'm cd8 of a 30 day cycle, so I'm thinking I'll O somewhere in the middle? My app says anytime from Sunday to Saturday! Cd 15 would be Thursday. I know that without temping or opk I'll never know for sure, but does this sound about right?

Hi CeriB, it does sound likely that you would O around that time. But as you said with out temping/opk's you'll not know you've O'v date for sure. Is temping/opk's not something you would consider doing?

Im in same position with regards to when I'll O, im on CD 4 with 1st cycle after being on mini pill, so unsure of my cycle length. I'm currently temping & using an app for O but it's saying CD 20 for O day which seems a long way off!

Baby dust :dust:x

I'd never say never, but not thought too much into it atm. It's only my 2nd cycle so just getting to know the basics. DD was a surprise so haven't done this before.

Cd 20 does sound like a long way off! Do you have a particularly long cycle? Coming off bc will mess you around I suppose. My friend came off her pill and said they would start trying the next month after she got back to normal but fell pg that month! Very lucky I think.

No my cycles have always been regular, even on the mini pill 28/30 days( I know a few people on same pill that's never had AF during time they took pill). I though I'd get AF straight after finishing pill but it was almost 3 week later! Thats the reason behind me temping just so I can get a better view of what's happening! I'm not expecting to conceive the first cycle, although it would be amazing x

Ok, gonna put my two cents into this discussion, I think temping and tracking cervical mucus is the best way to know when you have o'd, opks are a good back up but it is hard sometimes to catch the surge (and frustrating if you are not used to them). If you are not temping and checking cervical mucus look into it cuz those are two of your most important clues to fertility. If you need help tracking i suggest using fertility friend as they help you chart and you can look up articles about different fertility stuff. it also has an app if you have a smart phone and is free to use. (plus tons of ladies on here use it and they can help you too and it's pretty accurate, not 100% but what is!) :thumbup: hope this is helpful!

Oh and i have pretty regular cycles too (28-32 days) but since starting to track my temp and cm i've noticed that i tend to o later than i thought! (this last month o was cd 19!)

I have noticed the increase in CM in the middle of my cycle, which was cd13-16 last cycle. Usually lasts around 3-4 days which I guess is my most fertile/O time. If I'm still ttc in a few months I'll definitely look into temping - thanks for the dets :flower:

I have noticed the increase in CM in the middle of my cycle, which was cd13-16 last cycle. Usually lasts around 3-4 days which I guess is my most fertile/O time. If I'm still ttc in a few months I'll definitely look into temping - thanks for the dets :flower:

usually you o on the last day of fertile cm but i would start bding as soon as you see fertile cm especially ewcm! good luck :thumbup:

Soooooooo....... CD10 and I have a bladder infection! 😳 :cry: that puts an end to my weekend BDing!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Soooooooo....... CD10 and I have a bladder infection! 😳 :cry: that puts an end to my weekend BDing!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Ohh no 😟, are you due to O over the weekend? Hopefully you've caught it quick & a good anti bi will clear it up soon for you x

Think I'll O around wed:thurs so got a few days. Just sucks! I'm in pain and can't bear to wee! :cry: got anti biotics so fx!

Think I'll O around wed:thurs so got a few days. Just sucks! I'm in pain and can't bear to wee! :cry: got anti biotics so fx!

Defo FX for you hun, hopefully the anti b's kick in & you still in with chance this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->