Ttc #2

Good morning ladies :flower: I hope everyone is well and getting along nicely. I have finally approached O and I'm in my fertile window! :happy dance: however, a few days ago I had a three course of antibiotics for a bladder infection and I'm wondering if this has delayed O? Any ideas? I'm usually full (tmi) of EWCM around this time and I had a bit yesterday but none today. I'm not temping so I don't know exactly when O is due but it will be mid/end of this week. I am BDing eod just in case! Tx!

MiBaby - will have a little time on FF this evening around checking CM and see what I think...its not something I've done or even considered before!

Ceri - think i'm the last person on here to be able to help...not done much research passed OPK's lol but hoping someone can help. :dust: to you anyway xxx

Ceri - From the knowledge I have antibiotics are pretty disruptive and heavy on the body in general, it may or may not delay ov because time of ov is very sensitive (can be influenced by stress etc), are you doing OPK's? They should at least let you know when abouts eggy will be released. I think it's possible that you could ov but the antibiotics have taken away some of your ewcm because it lowers the body's activity a bit, you could consider picking up some 'preseed' or a similar product for this cycle which works the same as ewcm in the sense of giving the spermies something nice to swim through! :haha:

AFM - Still no af! Day 13.. (LP 11-12 days usually) still occassional weird cramping/pelvic pain/backpain that can be quite intense. Cervix is in a good position, boobs just a little tender. And I thought that our local shopping centre smelt like one of those gross camping porta loos? What? And I MIGHT have just got a squinter on a frer... :shrug: I'm getting a little excited :dohh: I'm still determined to assume AF will be here any minute though, to stop the crushing feeling when I see red. Also I'd be worried about getting a positive this late.. like I'm getting scared of the other things like ectopic, but I'll see what happens over the next day or two I guess :coffee: Sorry, that was long.

Ceri - lots of things can disrupt o, sickness and meds def can, not sure what affect antibiotics have on it but could be reason for delayed o or less ewcm like mummafrog said.

Wills - def check out the ff articles they have loads of info about lots of different fertility topics (i did the free 20 lesson course on fertility, some stuff i already knew and some i didn't but still good info!)

Mummafrog - i'm so hoping it's a bfp for you and i really want to see these tests! if you have pics can you post them? (sorry if i'm too nosy but i'm super excited for! what you have described symptomwise sounds good) oh and i got my bfp for definite on 14 dpo so...

afm: still tired but not too bad, not many symptoms but that happened with my lo too, it was a pretty symptom free pregnancy. i remember being tired, having heartburn, my hip hurt from month 7 or 8 on while sleeping, some constipation late in (like month 8/9), and a little sore boobs. if i remember anything else i'll add it.

Thanks mumma and mibaby! I'm not use OPKs at the moment so it's all a bit guess work anyway. My body is pretty much like clockwork though so I should be Oing about now. BD last night for good measure!

Mumma - it all sounds good but I get not wanting to get ur hopes up. Good luck though! I'm with mibabyhopes - I like a good test pic!

Hehe definitely not nosy Mibaby! :haha: I can't upload it though :cry: sorry, the file is too large and if I make the file smaller you probably couldn't see anything. No bleeding today, not much cramping either. Maybe I just ovulated much later than I thought..? My luteal phases are rarely more than 11 days :shrug: or maybe all the cramping and pelvic pain from 9-11dpo was implantation so I'm still too early to test? Gah it's a nightmare :dohh: we're going away for a couple of nights and I'm going to make oh stop me taking tests, I'll take one when we get back sat night/sun morning if I haven't come on by then. Thanks for your support ladies <3

Hi, we're ttc #2 also!! Just got my implant out on Monday so no idea when fertility will return! Soon hopefully. my 1st will be 5 this year!

Welcome AM85!

This is one situation where we will hope af shows! :haha: hope you can start tracking your cycles and ttc soon!

Mummafrog I had the same problem at first but if you crop the photo to like just the test feild it will be small enough to post and still have a good view of what u want to show, hope that helps!:thumbup:

Ahh yes here we go, they really are squinters, I think I'm late to produce hcg.. now two days late for af, my luteal phase is often short if anything. But you had quite slow hcg on the tests didn't you Mibaby? Maybe I implanted late.. I'm going to leave it two days and test again :coffee: I really don't feel like af is coming but I don't feel any hope really either :shrug: I guess I'm scared to be hopeful till I get a line x

Attachments

• 20160714_153034.jpg
    20160714_153034.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160714_153000.jpg
    20160714_153000.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome AM85 :) I hope your cycles return quickly so you can make a sibling bub for your 1st! <3

CeriB glad you got some BDing in :D couple more times this week and you'll have a good cover? ;p

Ahh yes here we go, they really are squinters, I think I'm late to produce hcg.. now two days late for af, my luteal phase is often short if anything. But you had quite slow hcg on the tests didn't you Mibaby? Maybe I implanted late.. I'm going to leave it two days and test again :coffee: I really don't feel like af is coming but I don't feel any hope really either :shrug: I guess I'm scared to be hopeful till I get a line x

Can you remove the strip from the case please and I'll do some tweaking for you? I hate those type tests that allow moisture inside and obscure the window so you can't really see anything and it makes a reflection as well anyways....

Hi Ladies,

just checking in to see how everyone is getting on!

FXmummy - September will be here before you know it. enjoy the next few weeks off from the am I, aren't I pregnant......and just relax!

MiBaby - I have to be honest I have no idea how to check my CM! pointers gratefully received.

Amber - I am wishing you all the luck in the world! I really hope you get your 2nd BFP soon. As this seems to be a lucky thread who knows, maybe it will rub off on us lol I too believe in psychics and am due to see one in a few weeks. I've seen her before so know she is brilliant! I did however check out that website you posted above and bought a reading! Will let you know what I think of it once it comes through.

Hope everyone stays happy and healthy :)

Baby dust :dust: to all xxx

Amber - wow you are doing a lot of stuff! fx it all helps you conceive #2! i took prenatals for a few months before hand but no other suppliments i don't even know some of what you listed. as to psychics, no clue, sorry!

Wills - cm isn't too hard to check, ff has info on there about different ways to check, for me i mainly just looked when i wiped but i did check sometimes with a clean finger (but still on the outside), some check it by actually going in and they check cp too (not only do i not want to go in, checking cp is way too confusing for me and so easy to misread). The ewcm is really easy to see on toilet paper tho!

afm: tired all day long and today my boobs decided that any pressure/touch is going to make them super sore! not really much to report here, just waiting to see the nurse on the 20th and the ob next month on the 11th (hoping to hear or see heartbeat this appointment)

Good morning ladies :flower: I hope everyone is well and getting along nicely. I have finally approached O and I'm in my fertile window! :happy dance: however, a few days ago I had a three course of antibiotics for a bladder infection and I'm wondering if this has delayed O? Any ideas? I'm usually full (tmi) of EWCM around this time and I had a bit yesterday but none today. I'm not temping so I don't know exactly when O is due but it will be mid/end of this week. I am BDing eod just in case! Tx!

MiBaby - will have a little time on FF this evening around checking CM and see what I think...its not something I've done or even considered before!

Ceri - think i'm the last person on here to be able to help...not done much research passed OPK's lol but hoping someone can help. :dust: to you anyway xxx

Wills- So I went a little nuts on the psychics....:blush: Spent entirely too much money, and did what I said I wasn't going to do with the "hotlines" they just suck you right in though. I paid for a pregnancy reading from a women in AU who is supposed to be like REALLY GOOD, I've read through all her reviews after being referred to her and she seems amazing and her pregnancy reading is only 19.11us/25AU so not too bad. I did it. Just waiting now. Also paid for one on the site that I put up, but looking to get it refunded and changed to another one with a fertility spell included. Yes, I'm "into" that as well. And I paid for an email reading from another lady that is supposed to very good as well, through several correct readings I saw on her actually. So I'm waiting. The one's I already have my answers on, said nov/dec but they were not very good and I could tell they were fishing and dodging answering direct questions (the hotline ones) so I'm not putting much stock into it as it's much longer then I want to wait anyways :dohh::nope: LOL

MiBabyHopes (I actually almost type that as Boobyhopes LMAO :rofl: haha) EPO is Evening Primrose Oil- You take it from AF until O then stop it, it helps with fertile CM and yes it does work, bc as soon as I started taking it I noticed that my CM was starting to look more EW earlier and mixed with the other CM types, so it does do something. But we use preseed as well, with softcups, which would be similar to cervical capping which has high rates of success (actually higher then IUI) and doctors USED to do it before IUI was invented. www.storkotc.com actually has a pretty neat product no rx required that takes the dr's out of trying when it starts not happening and they have high success, but softcups are similar in the approach and are way cheaper! ;) The Omega's help with Uterine Lining and implant. But I'm actually fixing to add a lot of other supplements to the regimen, and some to SO's just to get us healthier and more ready for a baby :happydance:

AS for the CP and CM checking- EVERYONE check out this website bc it is very informative and actually doing a cp cm check is VERY helpful with the whole picture of your fertility and cycle and help you conceive or tell you if their is an issue, so it's worth figuring out! https://beautifulcervix.com/ AND you can buy a little kit to get to know yours so it's NOT confusing and you know exactly what you are feeling for : https://beautifulcervix.com/see-your-own-beautiful-cervix/ (email them if you can't afford it, bc they do a sliding scale so you can get a kit, and they will let you just get the speculum at discount if you already have all the other stuff, which most of us do as it's just a mirror, flashlight, and some lube ;) ) I recommend this to all. It really does tell you a lot about your fertility and helps with the bigger picture. Plus with my 1st pregnancy, checking my CP was how I knew I was pregnant before even taking a test (but I was 7 wks already)

OH and BTW anyone interested in the stork product, they have a buy one get one 50% off coupon right now for use at CVS. So that helps with the price. It's actually pretty neat and if you look it up on youtube they explain to you exactly how it works.

Maybe Mummafrog but like Amber I don't like the condensation on the inside, it obscures the lines. Fx you test again when you are ready and the line will be so evident that you can't mistake it for anything other than yes!

Hehe sorry amber and Mibaby but you shall have to wait now till Saturday night or Sunday morning for any more tests ;) fingers crossed you don't have to squint for me by then. No period, don't even feel like it's coming, I have ovulated really late in the past but I get ewcm, horny and then bad pain and I had that on the 28th-29th and definitely didn't have it again. Wish I'd known to use an opk. Oh well, we'll see what happens.. not like I'm losing my mind or anything o_O

Hehe sorry amber and Mibaby but you shall have to wait now till Saturday night or Sunday morning for any more tests ;) fingers crossed you don't have to squint for me by then. No period, don't even feel like it's coming, I have ovulated really late in the past but I get ewcm, horny and then bad pain and I had that on the 28th-29th and definitely didn't have it again. Wish I'd known to use an opk. Oh well, we'll see what happens.. not like I'm losing my mind or anything o_O

I wish I could take such a laid back approach to this, lol. I have everything known to man that has anything to do with fertility and now I'm even dabbling into the psychic's and their "spell work" lol. I am officially OBSESSED. :blush: But seriously. I don't know how you are even waiting two day's to test again, I would be serial testing if I had seen a squinter on something, hoping that it all the sudden would show darker, lol. And yes, temping along with OPK's are a very great way to get a really good picture as to what's going on, but let's hope that you don't even have to worry about that and are a next baby lottery winner on this thread and get crowned with a BFP here soon :happydance:

Believe me I have been where you are hunny, I don't feel laid back at all, I'm just tired of the crushing pain of negatives so I made hubby force me to leave the house for our weekend away without any tests so that hopefully either my period would come or I'd get a positive by the time I get back :( after months of ttc and a chemical this approach is helping me go with it and calm down. It really doesn't feel like my period is going to come so here's hoping...

Where are you in your cycle amber? Sorry I can't look at the charts on my phone.

When I said I wish I'd known to use opks I just meant we weren't planning to actively try this month but couldn't help it and ended up in the tww. We're going to actively try from now if my period comes x

When I said I wish I'd known to use opks I just meant we weren't planning to actively try this month but couldn't help it and ended up in the tww. We're going to actively try from now if my period comes x

Okay, gotcha. ;) We are one our 2nd cycle after a chemical, so I get it. I just can't stop the obsessing, but now I'm obsessing over my temps. If I count a high temp I had three days ago them maybe I O'd and I have a luteal deficiency and if I don't count it bc I shouldn't then I haven't O'd yet and I'm late on Oing, and we haven't BD'd enough. It took a significant dip this morning, wish you could look at the chart to see what I'm talking about. Everything has been "off" with this cycle. My temps are higher pre O (which according to my research is actually a good thing, but still different) it took way longer for my monitor(s) (yes I'm using two which means twice the sticks, I'm insane) to give me a high, and I've passed when I got my peaks last time, so Im freaking out about that. I'm fixing to go do my FMU monitor now. So we shall see what become's of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->