Ttc #2

Heya! I've been looking for the ttc n2 thread and here it is :D

I have a beautiful dd who has just turned 2, she is obsessed with babies hehe. We conceived her after about 4 cycles of ntnp as I recall so it was very chilled. Me and hubby again let nature take its course this cycle and I'm now 10dpo fingers crossed! But we have decided to actively ttc from next cycle so even if I'm not this time that will be nice :) (for about one cycle ;p).

Symptoms so far: feeling quite crampy, I thought I was going to come on but nothing yet. I have had a few headaches the last two days regardless of drinking lots. My nipples feel quite sore and I actually squeezed a little bit of milk out of one quite randomly (sorry tmi) which surprised me! Stopped breastfeeding about six months ago now. But I'm also irritable and my cervix is lowering and opening so I'm not optimistic :/

Congratulations for the bfps :D

I'm sorry CeriB that's so annoying and uncomfortable, I hope it clears up quickly x

Thanks mumma! I've had antibiotics and it seems to have worked! I'm due to O mid week so fx it doesn't come back!

Good luck for you! When do you think you'll test?

Oh great, get BDing soon then hehe, maybe Monday? :p

Me and OH have decided to test on Tuesday together which is the day af has usually shown by (lp 10-12 days). OH feels quite strongly that early testing upsets him so now we're actively ttc I'm trying to hold off for him. I don't mind, it does stress me out a lot too. When do you usually test? X

I tested at 8do last month ☺️ I was a bit too eager! I'm going to try and wait until at least 12dpo this month.

Hi Ladies,

Been gone for a while again haven't I LOL Just had a really busy fortnight and have managed to get on the net tonight for the 1st time in 2 weeks!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats to MiBaby and Kittie B on your BFP's....please send some fertile thoughts my way :winkwink:

Quick update on me.....:witch: finally arrived today :nope: but am taking the positive that I can now start temping and doing OPK's and hopefully get my O date nailed and then a BFP soon ha ha
Am thinking this cycle may have been messed up as I started taking conception tabs half way through my cycle and my friend says this can sometimes delay AF. Have now bought a new box so will take from the morning.

FXmummy....Have you decided to stop TTC until after the wedding or will you just NTNP?

Not really much else for me to say so i'll leave you all for now but i'm sure i'll have some questions soon enough relating to temping and OPK's :flower: xx

Welcome Mummafrog!

Here's hoping that your symptoms lead to a bfp!

CeriB - glad to hear the antibiotics are helping! :happydance: hopefully you can get some bding in when you think you are oing!

Wills - sorry to hear the witch got you! :growlmad: here's hoping next cycle is a bfp! and temping and opks can help you determine when o is coming! i also suggest to check cm :thumbup:

afm: mainly just tired like all the time but to be expected between being pg and having an almost 2 year old. i think things are going well, no real way to tell right now. dr appointment is set, so not i have to wait and wait and try not to eat stuff i shouldn't (i did have lunch meat yesterday but only cuz i forgot! oh well not too bad in small portions and not all the time)

Hi mummafrog good to see you in the thread! Hope this is a good cycle for you!

Hi wills sorry you've been so busy!
Yeh unfortunately dh is really worried about ttc with all the travel going on especially as I'd be on my own, and he really wants me to have a dr sorted for when we're back which I do agree with. It's just so hard, my opk was positive 2days ago so it was horrible going back to not trying 😢 Roll on September please!!! That feels so far away 😞

Thanks lovelies <3 I'm feeling a lot of symptoms but for some reason it's just making me sad because I've convinced myself I'm not pregnant as usual and I'll get the usual crap feeling of all the symptoms being 'normal' and feeling silly. Meh. I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about it so I think I need to test this evening so if it's negative at least I'll sleep properly.
Sorry this is such a down hearted post and it's silly because it's 11dpo and I'm feeling good things. Anyways I will update when I've poas I promise x

Wills - sorry about af, I'm glad you've found a positive spin for yourself, that's important in this rollercoaster :)

Mibaby- I'm not surprised you're tired yes, bless you. My dd is 2 as well :) I really wouldn't worry about the lunch meat darling. Will you be having an early scan? I want one this time I think!

I'm sorry you have to wait mummyduck that's so painful but I'm glad you and oh agree, that makes it easier. Getting married soon?? That's so exciting :D

Thanks mummafrog, yeh it is but I know he's right and we really want to enjoy this pregnancy particularly as it might be our last. So if we have to wait then so be it! I've had my July cycle now so really it will only feel like we've skipped 2 cycles the next one in August then we'll be back to it!

I keep reminding myself to be thankful and grateful we can even pick and choose when we try, by best friend is going through Ivf starting her injections today and it will take to nearly September to put her embie back in. So if she can be patient I should have no worries.

It's my sil getting married! But will be good to go home and see all the family! We fly on Saturday &#128512;

Update:
11dpo - I'm still getting really strong cramping/pelvic pain, it's getting worse and feels quite unusual and my breasts are sore, but I tested on a couple of cheapies tonight and there was maybe a faint line on the ic and nothing on the asda own brand or whatever it was so I haven't got much hope :cry:I feel calmer for testing now though, come what may :coffee:

so ladies, i'm super excited i got my:happydance: :bfp::happydance: today, there was another faint line on the dollar store one so i double checked with my frer and that line showed up within 30 seconds and i didn't have to squint to see that line! i'm on :cloud9: but still worried about mc cuz we went through one already :blush:

I've been taking a break and not online. Just saw this post and had to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! This really is turning out to be a "lucky" thread!!!! But we probably all could of seen that coming, esp since we already have one child and a lot of us got pregnant very quickly the first go round! I am not one of them, but I do have a good feeling about this time. My cycle's have NEVER been normal, and I was finally diagnosed with endometriosis about a year before conceiving Emma, so she was a complete surprise. After ten yrs of NTNP in which 2-3 yrs of that was actively TTCing, so we were quite shocked to realize I was pregnant after accepting the fact that we were sterile and were planning on a life with no children!!!!
But I have a lot of hope and excitement this time around bc unlike pre pregnancy, PP my cycles have been completely normal, and I am Oing,so now it's getting one of his swimmers to meet with my egg!!!

So on one of the other threads I'm part of, the topic had come up about Psychic readings and ferilty and such, and I believe in that sort of thing, and happen to have a few 'gifts' of my own, but I really wanted to get a few of them done while I'm waiting to O to help pass the time. But when I tried to do some searches on here for recommendations to psychic's to use (like looking for threads were a lady/ladies all got a reading and it actually ended up being correct) I couldn't find much of anything, and the one lady that I did manage to find that I really wanted to get a reading from bc I read like 7 ladies that she predicted everything exactly right!!! no joke, isn't doing pregnancy related readings anymore!!! It was highly disappointing, bc I was really stoked to have found one that seemed to be the "real deal". So I found this lady- https://www.psychicstarreadings.com/catalogue/index.php and of course on her FB and reviews on her site, they are all rave, but I don't put any stock into those bc they have the ability to be filtered heavily and hand picked, so I don't know what to expect as far as her accuracy rate and whether she really has "true" abilities, and bc of that I decided to just get the cheap, ask one question, get a short answer reading and asked about me conceiving and my relationship issue's at this time. I'm really stoked to get my email back and hoping that someone has heard of this lady before and/or have had or know someone who got a reading from her that came out to be true!!!

Does anyone have any recommendations for me for a psychic that is affordable and actually had REAL abilities so I'm not just throwing my money in the toilet ;)

SO CONGRATULATIONS on the BFP's that have happened since I've been on a break from this thread for a little while :( Couldn't be any more happy for you ladies though!!! :wohoo: And here is to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you all and at least small moments of sanity and romance throughout the next 18-35yrs :wacko: LOL

And as for me, I couldn't be anymore confused this cycle. I am using LH Strips, a CBFM, a CBAFM, FF, Temping, and Charting everything under the sun, lol. I O'd on CD 16 last cycle and had been getting High readings from CD9 until CD 14 then CD15/16 were Peaks and I did O (confirmed with temps) on the 16th CD. I'm still getting Lows on my monitors, although I haven't checked what my FMU result was yet. I decided since I had both models of the monitors that I would do FMU in and Advanced one and my SMU in the older one, just to have my bases covered, plus checking in between with my wonfo's just in case.

So the other thing that is confusing me and concerning me this cycle is that last month my pre O temps were low, like in the 96's. This month, even though they are better temps for developing a healthy viable egg, in the 97's (except this morning which was a 96 point something.....lol. ) I don't understand why there is such a big difference in my temp ranges from cycle to cycle. I am still only recording pre O temps right now, so I have no idea about whether my post O temps will be dif. as well, which they were in a good "viable" range last month so I hope they stay around the same fx'd. I just don't know what's going on. Do any of you ladies that are temping find that your temp ranges pre and post O change from cycle to cycle or do they stay in about the ranges from cycle to cycle? I had read that low pre O temps can be indicative of thyroid problems ( normally hypo for lower ranges and hyper for higher then "normal") AND I am at VERY high risk for hypothyroidism and thyroid cancer, but I just had my doctor run a full panel on me, last month and all came back fine, so I'm not sure what to think about it.....hmmmm. Anyone have any insight about any of it?

We are doing the SMEP/FF perfect 5 this cycle ( kind of mixture of the two, but they are really similar so it's easy to combine them ;) ) Also using softcups after Bding and Preseed, and I'm taking prenatals, EPO pre O, and Berry Omega's this cycle, but I'm thinking of adding in some CoQ10 and some other's I've been researching. Are any of you taking any vit/herbs/supp.'s and do you think it's helpful or did you use certain things for your last conception that you think helped you conceive? Would love to hear everyone's thought :) :flower:

Hi Ladies,

just checking in to see how everyone is getting on!

FXmummy - September will be here before you know it. enjoy the next few weeks off from the am I, aren't I pregnant......and just relax!

MiBaby - I have to be honest I have no idea how to check my CM! pointers gratefully received.

Amber - I am wishing you all the luck in the world! I really hope you get your 2nd BFP soon. As this seems to be a lucky thread who knows, maybe it will rub off on us lol I too believe in psychics and am due to see one in a few weeks. I've seen her before so know she is brilliant! I did however check out that website you posted above and bought a reading! Will let you know what I think of it once it comes through.

Hope everyone stays happy and healthy :)

Baby dust :dust: to all xxx

oh and Amber, I'm talking Pregnacare conception tabs and watching my calories to help TTC but that's it! x

Hi, is it ok to join you all? :flower:

I have an almost 18 month old daughter (conceived the first try) so the unknown for TTC #2 is quickly becoming consuming!

I'm on CD1, AF arrived today (BOOO!) but last cycle my dh and my work schedules were so opposite we only bed 5 and 6 days before O and then days after. Definitely planning on trying closer to O time (maybe every other day?) this month. As much as the TWW felt so slow, I'm already impatient for AF to be done with!

Hi DoubleLines and welcome to the thread :)

sending :dust: your way. Good luck xx

Welcome DoubleLines!

We all know how you feel ttc can become very life consuming! here's hoping your schedules and o timing work out better this cycle!:thumbup:

Amber - wow you are doing a lot of stuff! fx it all helps you conceive #2! i took prenatals for a few months before hand but no other suppliments i don't even know some of what you listed. as to psychics, no clue, sorry!

Wills - cm isn't too hard to check, ff has info on there about different ways to check, for me i mainly just looked when i wiped but i did check sometimes with a clean finger (but still on the outside), some check it by actually going in and they check cp too (not only do i not want to go in, checking cp is way too confusing for me and so easy to misread). The ewcm is really easy to see on toilet paper tho!

afm: tired all day long and today my boobs decided that any pressure/touch is going to make them super sore! not really much to report here, just waiting to see the nurse on the 20th and the ob next month on the 11th (hoping to hear or see heartbeat this appointment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->