Ttc #2

i figured i'd wait until my test day perhaps the day after my bday too but not sure (i don't want to waste too many tests) i'm hoping that these unusually high temps mean something cuz i never have 98.66 i don't even go to 98.4 on most of my charts :shrug:

so my temp was 98.61 this am and i decided to test for the heck of it and dh and i see a faint line but i'm not gonna freak out and say that it's for sure, i'm gonna wait and test on monday (my ff test day) and see if there is one that day. here are some pics for you all to look at. (all one test)

Attachments

• 2016-07-02 10.28.55.jpg
    2016-07-02 10.28.55.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_0430_crop.jpg
    100_0430_crop.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0431_crop.jpg
    100_0431_crop.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi...I was on this forum when ttc number 1 just back on it now I'm ttc baby number 2. Been trying since March this year.

Good luck to all you ladies trying

I would like to join you ladies ☺️ I'm ttc #2, first month ttc in June but BFN after 2 weeks of symptoms that's turned into nothing! We are ntnp at the moment, although I'm tracking o to get the best chance!

Baby dust to everyone!

Hi,I've recently started using this site again after coming off the mini pill around 15/6/16. DH and I had decided to NTNP, but I have since convinced him to TTC as our DS is almost 4.

I was on depo before TTC #1(DS) and it took 1 year. Really hoping this time round is a little quicker!

i had AF every month while using mini pill(last AF 1/6/16). So atm I'm currently just awaiting AF so I can begin tracking my cycles.

I'm hoping to temp, & check CM.

G x

so my temp was 98.61 this am and i decided to test for the heck of it and dh and i see a faint line but i'm not gonna freak out and say that it's for sure, i'm gonna wait and test on monday (my ff test day) and see if there is one that day. here are some pics for you all to look at. (all one test)

Oh wow I can see lines on all those pictures!!! Looking like a bfp to me! Here's hoping they get a bit darker! So excited for you!

Rc86, welcome and good luck trying! Where are you in your cycle at the mo?

Hi Ceri welcome good to have you here!

Hi G, here's hoping your wait is shorter than last time!

Can see the lines on those pics, looking so like your BFP! Can't wait to see your test on Monday. X

I see those lines! Good luck but I think this might be the start of your bfp :happydance:

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:

so ladies, i'm super excited i got my:happydance: :bfp::happydance: today, there was another faint line on the dollar store one so i double checked with my frer and that line showed up within 30 seconds and i didn't have to squint to see that line! i'm on :cloud9: but still worried about mc cuz we went through one already :blush:

Attachments

• 100_0432_crop.jpg
    100_0432_crop.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_0436_crop.jpg
    100_0436_crop.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_0437_crop.jpg
    100_0437_crop.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 6
Those are very clear lines!! Congrats!! :cloud9:

so ladies, i'm super excited i got my:happydance: :bfp::happydance: today, there was another faint line on the dollar store one so i double checked with my frer and that line showed up within 30 seconds and i didn't have to squint to see that line! i'm on :cloud9: but still worried about mc cuz we went through one already :blush:

Wow congratulations on your BFP.. Those lines are fab x

Rc86, welcome and good luck trying! Where are you in your cycle at the mo?

Hi Ceri welcome good to have you here!

Hi G, here's hoping your wait is shorter than last time!

I'm not sure. I should of OV last Monday...but I've had a bleed since yesterday. Not heavy so don't know to class it as my period. It's confusing and a bit annoying really :wacko:

Well AF has arrived for me today, the beginning of a new cycle! I started temping today so fingers X'd this cycle will bring BFP

G x

Congratulations on your bfp mibaby!!! Amazing news!!! This really is turning into a lucky thread!!!

Congratulations to the ladies that have got their BFPs!

Please can I join this thread? I'm feeling really fed up and need some support. We have a 4 year old son that we conceived first month of trying! We're now on cycle 6 of TTC baby number 2. I'm on CD32 but 11dpo.

Good luck everyone!

Hi kittie! Welcome to the thread, I hope we can give you some support.

I also have a son we conceived first month trying! We just got a bfn last cycle, and because of some annoying circumstances (you can see earlier in the thread) we're going to have to wait a couple of cycles until we can start again.

So down and fed up right now that we can't ttc this cycle.

I'll be sticking around to cheer you all on though!

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Where we all at in this cycle?

I'm currently CD 3, AF has been crazy so far extremely heavy/clotty (sorry tmi). Never like this, I'm putting it down to first proper AF since stopping mini pill🤔?
I'm temping which is going well & hoping to take this cycle easy, still very unsure as to what my cycle length etc, will be.

G x

Welcome RC86, CeriB, G x, and KittieB!

(sorry my welcome is a little late but with my bday and holiday i wasn't on here much)

RC86 - good luck ttc this month and at least march isn't too long of a wait. sorry to hear your cycle is being confusing.

CeriB - even with ntnp it's good to track o and temp this way if you don't get pg ntnp and move to ttc you will have a good handle on your cycle!

G x - here's hoping it doesn't take that long this time! and i guess yay af is here (not usual to be happy for that on here but since you were waiting)!

KittieB - we got pg first time too and this time it took a little, so every ttc is different and at least you know you can conceive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->