Ttc #2

Ooh I have been able to see the chart now! I see the two confusing dips that you're talking about.. do you mean your luteal phase would be too long if you ov'd on cd13? Do you use opks and get ewcm etc as well? Having ov pain can be so bad but it is quite helpful xD tbh it's often the weird cycles that end up as a bfp, that's what my friend who's had 8 pregnancies says haha, so I'm keeping everything crossed that you catch eggy. Have you not been able to bd again? :/ let us know when you get your psychic readings back, that's exciting :) I'm sorry it's confusing and you can't just settle into the tww. Not that you ever really settle... but you know...

Morning ladies! I'm pretty sure I Oed somewhere between wed/fri so I am within the TWW. Yeay! 2 weeks of symptom spotting and confusion! Not my favourite time! Anyone else in TWW?

Morning Ladies hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Welcome AM85 :thumbup: hoping AF comes for you soon so you can get started!

Amber - I had a reply from that lady you posted and she said she will be reading for me today so once it comes through I'll let you know what it says...all she asked for is if I'm currently TTC (didn't ask how long I'd been trying) and did I have any children already so I haven't given her much info and will be interested in what she comes up with. I fully understand what you mean about it becoming obsessive though...especially when all around me people are finding out they are PG :growlmad: gets me so frustrated when I know we are ready for another. Also slightly more worrying is that I'll be 31 in October and they tell you all the risks increase as you get older - does anyone believe this?

CeriB - FX you get a :BFP: at the end of the TTW

MiBaby - I plan to spend a little time on FF today so will look for those lessons you mentioned as I really have no idea when it comes to CP and CM!

AFM: I'm currently on CD7... when do you all start usings OPK's? My CBFM shows I should start from day 9 but I'm also going to use IC OPK's and see if they correspond to each other! Have also been temping - does it look "normal" to you ladies so far?

Will log on a bit later and see how you ladies are all doing and will update you once I have my reading!

:dust: to all xx

Ooh I have been able to see the chart now! I see the two confusing dips that you're talking about.. do you mean your luteal phase would be too long if you ov'd on cd13? Do you use opks and get ewcm etc as well? Having ov pain can be so bad but it is quite helpful xD tbh it's often the weird cycles that end up as a bfp, that's what my friend who's had 8 pregnancies says haha, so I'm keeping everything crossed that you catch eggy. Have you not been able to bd again? :/ let us know when you get your psychic readings back, that's exciting :) I'm sorry it's confusing and you can't just settle into the tww. Not that you ever really settle... but you know...

Honestly, I don't think I've O'd yet, but I'm not sure. If I count the temp on CD 14 then I guess it's possible that I've O'd, but then that would mean that my post O temps are REALLY low, which would be indicative of low progesterone, and that is needed for a viable pregnancy, it's what causes the temp shift and the warming it vital for a pregnancy to be sustainable. I've been doing the ClearBlue Advanced Fertility Monitor with my FMU, the my older model ClearBlue Fertility Monitor with SMU (bc my LH surges are normally in the afternoon and I have a crap ton of sticks so I figured it couldn't hurt, plus I wanted to see if they would give me the same readings even with different timed US's. ) I've also been doing a crap ton of Wondfo LH strips, which pick up surges (well they have before) and they have gotten darker then lighter then darker but no actual positives yet. My CP went HSO a few day's ago, and I started getting EWCM lot's of it and it's really white which is also weird, bc it's normally clear or with minimal white streaking. which is all things that happen leading up to my O's but I still haven't got a peak on the monitors or a + Wondfo, and I'm past when I got my Peak last month.

Amber - I had a reply from that lady you posted and she said she will be reading for me today so once it comes through I'll let you know what it says...all she asked for is if I'm currently TTC (didn't ask how long I'd been trying) and did I have any children already so I haven't given her much info and will be interested in what she comes up with. I fully understand what you mean about it becoming obsessive though...especially when all around me people are finding out they are PG :growlmad: gets me so frustrated when I know we are ready for another. Also slightly more worrying is that I'll be 31 in October and they tell you all the risks increase as you get older - does anyone believe this?

MiBaby - I plan to spend a little time on FF today so will look for those lessons you mentioned as I really have no idea when it comes to CP and CM!

AFM: I'm currently on CD7... when do you all start usings OPK's? My CBFM shows I should start from day 9 but I'm also going to use IC OPK's and see if they correspond to each other! Have also been temping - does it look "normal" to you ladies so far?

Will log on a bit later and see how you ladies are all doing and will update you once I have my reading!

Wills- Yes, I totally get it. I'm 29, will be 30 next yr and am completely worried about my impending downsliding fertility. They say that at 30 it's all downhill from there, and at 35 it's even worse, then at 40, the risk of having a down syndrome baby is so high. I have always said that if I didn't have babies by 30 I just wouldn't. That was back when I thought I couldn't conceive. Surprise, at 27 I got pregnant and turned 28 a few weeks later. I'm now 29. Ugh. It's like this :wohoo: but without the 'woohoo" part. :rofl:

Oh, and according to my chart now, I definitely haven't O'd, but then I don't know which is more concerning. The weird chart, or the fact that I haven't O'd and I'm now a day past the CD I O'd last month. FMU reading was again 'high". Boo. My CM this morning was back to creamy as well. I got my reading from the lady in Australia and surprise surprise she's saying december TOO!!! Geez. I just want to cry. I really thought it would be this month or next. But on the upside, is saying boy which is what we wanted. I'm a little disappointed with her reading though. It was "lacking" in real information to feel like a connection was made. I feel like it all could of come from FB account, which she has access to, bc I had originally reached out to her through FB.

Awh amber I'm so sorry that this cycle is messing you around so much and you weren't so happy with your reading :/ I hope you don't mind me saying that you sound very anxious and I want to help by saying that my ov moves around a lot, it can be as early as cd15 and as late as cd23, it doesn't mean there is something wrong, so many factors can delay ov like stress or being a bit poorly like fighting off infection etc. Your egg will come! The luteal phase is very fixed but when you will ov can vary massively. And don't write this cycle off because of what the psychic said :hugs:

Ceri - I hope your tww goes by quickly! wto and the tww are both horrible.

Wills - yeah look at the articles or the lesson things they have tons of info! and with opks it depends on the length of your cycles, so if you've been tracking and you have a shorter cycle then you test earlier on, longer cycles you test a little later. it also helps if you track to know when you have o'd before to help catch the surge of lh.

Amber - i don't think you o'd but i do think it's coming cuz you had a nice dip there and that can happen right before o. no matter what any reader says keep trying and who knows if it's december or before (hopefully not after!). also i just turned 31 so getting pg after 30 isn't too hard (you have a 33% chance of conceiving every month) but keep trying, try not to stress too much (ik it can become all consuming!), and test your little heart out (cuz ik u love too:winkwink:) i also agree with mummafrog o can vary quite a bit and be affected by sooo many things!

Mummafrog - can't wait to see some more tests!

afm: people keep asking when we are going to have our second child and it's sooo hard not telling them (we are waiting until first trimester is over) but i'm glad i have you ladies on here to talk to!:happydance:

good luck :thumbup: and :dust: to all!

Awh amber I'm so sorry that this cycle is messing you around so much and you weren't so happy with your reading :/ I hope you don't mind me saying that you sound very anxious and I want to help by saying that my ov moves around a lot, it can be as early as cd15 and as late as cd23, it doesn't mean there is something wrong, so many factors can delay ov like stress or being a bit poorly like fighting off infection etc. Your egg will come! The luteal phase is very fixed but when you will ov can vary massively. And don't write this cycle off because of what the psychic said :hugs:

Wills - yeah look at the articles or the lesson things they have tons of info! and with opks it depends on the length of your cycles, so if you've been tracking and you have a shorter cycle then you test earlier on, longer cycles you test a little later. it also helps if you track to know when you have o'd before to help catch the surge of lh.

Amber - i don't think you o'd but i do think it's coming cuz you had a nice dip there and that can happen right before o. no matter what any reader says keep trying and who knows if it's december or before (hopefully not after!). also i just turned 31 so getting pg after 30 isn't too hard (you have a 33% chance of conceiving every month) but keep trying, try not to stress too much (ik it can become all consuming!), and test your little heart out (cuz ik u love too:winkwink:) i also agree with mummafrog o can vary quite a bit and be affected by sooo many things!

afm: people keep asking when we are going to have our second child and it's sooo hard not telling them (we are waiting until first trimester is over) but i'm glad i have you ladies on here to talk to!:happydance:

MamaFrog-Really, it's that obvious?!?! I didn't realize.....LMAO....Yeah right, I'm straight FREAKING OUT. I don't know what is worse, thinking that your O isn't coming, or your BFP isn't......The TWW's.....Oh, I wished I wasn't so high strung and obsessive, bc that's exactly what this is. my wondfo darkned up again but not +, I'm fixing to run another one though 'just to see" last month my first + wondfo was at like 8pm and then a really really dark one the next day. And, yes, last month I did have a pretty big dip right previous to getting my peak on the monitor, so I was actually just thinking about that before I read your suggestion....it's impending..I'm waiting...patiently...kind of...who I'm kidding? :rofl: I guess it just mean's I can get that FF perfect 5 in for it now...lol. BTW- I got another one of my readings back this AF, it said that she saw me "confirming" a pregnancy in sept/oct. Which can be left open to interpretation, bc a HPT isn't technically confirming a pregnancy, a 8wk OB appt is, so it could be a conception this cycle, the next, or in sept and confirming simply meant a + HPT..... I feel better about that reading at least and she's supposed to be really good, I've seen several ladies on here get readings from her, watched the whole thing unfold, and she indeed was correct, so we will take it with a grain of salt and see what happens. everyone keeps telling me that they think I will conceive this cycle just bc it's been so dif. then my other cycles, and they say everyone they know conceived on their "off" cycle and were completely convinced that they had no chance. so FX'd....lol

And Wills- Eventhough, yes I am high strung, and seem a bit tightly wound, you should of seen/heard me before I started tracking everything under the sun. It gives me more "control" which with my personality works, very well. I need the graphs and stats, so I can look back and see, yes we timed BDing perfectly, yes I deffo O'd, I didn't just gear up to and am in a TWW in limbo without even knowing whether it's even a possibility that I am pregnant. It gives me comfort and security, knowing I know exactly what is going on with my cycle and fertility (most of the time). Charting my temp, CM/CP, OPK's, Monitors, Bding, Symptoms, and Supplements (to make sure I remember to take them) makes me feel better even if to everyone else it doesn't seem like it. I LOVE being able to look at my chart and know that things are progressing correctly and that everything all in all is alright, I just need to learn the patience thing better. So yes, if you don't conceive, I would suggest adding some more tricks to your bag ;)

MiBabyHopes- I don't know how you do it, I deffo know why, but I would not be able to contain myself. lol. From the Rooftop!!!!! LOL And yes, I'm glad that you have us as well. Have you taken anymore tests so we can ogle over your perfect progression?

AND if I haven't said it already- Welcome to all the newcomers and a big congrats to all the BFP ladies as you are continuing to make this thread even luckier with each of them that roll in!!!! BTW, My friend on another thread at 11dpo today, just got her BFP that is nice and dark, so we are hoping it's either twins (she's on clomid, so it's possible :wohoo:) or a really sticky bean!!!! :yipee: So, as far as I'm aware, bc I stay only in two group threads at least 1 BFP today!!!

Hi ladies
Can I join you?
Been trying for baby no 2 for 6mos...finally had positive this past cycle but it ended up being chemical. .Started af today..so feeling little down...
Will have to redirect myself in next 7 days and not obseas too much over ttc. ..

Amber - I'm glad that you're doing the right thing for you, it's ok for your ov to vary though :)

Sadly my AF came this morning and I feel particularly ill with it, I think I might be ill as well :( Still we're going to start actively trying now which is exciting and technically (because of my job) it would be better if we conceived this bean a month or two later, but I'll always be sad when it doesn't happen, can't help it :cry:

So, it looks like I might have Oed yesterday as I had pinching/cramping most of the day on my left side. EWCM was medium yesterday after 4 quite heavy days. We BD Friday night but not last night and I don't think we will tonight either. Swimmers last a few days right?

Sorry the witch has come mumma! Hope your feeling better soon!

Hey ladies,

Mummafrog - sorry AF got you she sure does suck! I hope this cycle gives you your much coveted BFP.

Ceri - good luck on your tww!

Amber - me and you are very similar in the way we like control over TTC although admittedly I don't track as many things as you!

Mi baby- I bet it's soo hard not telling people but just think how satisfying it will be to tell them in a few weeks x

AFM - CD8, I did an IC OPK this morning and it's a squinted but there's a line. Is this normal? I haven't done IC'S for ages so I'm not sure! Will try and upload a pic later but my Internet is playing up so I'm using my mobile atm x

Amber - still haven't been sent my reading so have emailed chasing it...I just want to know lol

Hi ladies
Can I join you?
Been trying for baby no 2 for 6mos...finally had positive this past cycle but it ended up being chemical. .Started af today..so feeling little down...
Will have to redirect myself in next 7 days and not obseas too much over ttc. ..

Welcome, Jannah K :flower: - I totally get where you are. It super sucks. My cycles returned at about 1 yr PP after my first daughter. Who was a complete surprise, bc hubs and I had really really given up, convinced one of us was sterile and not having insurance or money for fertility treatments, we just moved on. I was actually enjoying daydreaming of a life without littles when I just had a feeling. It took me a while to get the guts up to test (weeks) bc I had taken so many tests throughout the yrs that were always starkly negative, I was terrified my "feeling" was wrong and that I would just be staring back at a starkly negative test once again. I had intended on setting the test down and picking my face in the mirror :blush: while it developed and then searching for a squinter, you can imagine my shock and disbelief when before I could even let go of test, the test or the urine had made it all the way to the control line, it was BLAZING positive. I immediately busted out laughing. Which was a completely inappropriate response, but DH and I were in a horrible place (had actually broken up a week previous, but were still living together) and we hadn't been trying, it was the irony of the situation that was what just killed me. All the times I had stared at a test just wishing and willing something to come up on it, and the one time that I was scared to test, bc of the problems with SO and I, it comes up DEFFO :bfp: ??? are you kidding me? For Real? Life sometimes, right. We carried on, got back together, and now have a beautiful little girl names Emma Kate. She's something else. lol. When my cycles returned PP (even though I was still BFing, we had just slowed down a bit) I suddenly got Baby Fever badly, though DH is really still on the fence If I'm being perfectly honest with you, So a lot of the time I feel very alone in this journey, bc I feel like he just doesn't understand it. Anyway, the first two months we were NTNP, very laid back, then my obsessive compulsive personality took over and we are doing everything under the sun to conceive. I even have two clearblue fertility monitors (which yes are very expensive and I shouldn't of bought, but I'm nuts) I literally have like 1-2 years worth of testing sticks. NO JOKE. And that's just the testing sticks for the monitors. I'll post a pic of my stash a month ago, it's ridiculous lol. (bTW, those pics are old and are not a real dipiction of what all I have now, it's way more now :blush: ) Anyways, cycle number 3 ended in a 49 day CP, absolutely gutted. And I'm really not sure whether last cycle was a CP as well, looking back, bc at 7-10dpo I had lines on PT's and then they went away, at the time I chalked it up to just bad tests/evaps, but looking back it does seem a bit odd that on all of those DPO days my really sensitive tests in several brands got very light lines on them, not just one test or one brand, and then they disappeared and looking at my chart from last month, it really looks like the chart of BFP cycle. So I don't know.....But AF did come, and I'm now on on CD 18, still only highs on my monitors no positive wondfo's, I got a peak on CD 15/16 last month. So I'm freaking out and my temps and CP/CM aren't helping me. According to them alone it's starting to look like I O'd already, I am just throwing my hands up on this one- :wacko::shrug::wacko: -I honestly have no freaking clue what it going on.

I'm really clueless this morning, due to my fertility testing sticks. They are really confusing me. The first one I dipped looked like my LH has risen, but I didn't put that one in the monitor bc I accidentally dipped it before my testing window, but it def has a line that is darker then what they have been for the LH but all the other tests I did (from different boxes and lot #'s) all look different and don't have as dark LH line on them. And to top off the ambiguous-ness, my thermometer broke this morning, so I had to grab my old one, and I got two very different temps, it was with 97.73 or 97.37!!!! :brat: Ugh....what now?

Attachments

• fertility stash 011 (640x480).jpg
    fertility stash 011 (640x480).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5
  • fertility stash 005 (640x480).jpg
    fertility stash 005 (640x480).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4
  • fertility stash 007 (480x640).jpg
    fertility stash 007 (480x640).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
  • fertility stash 010 (480x640).jpg
    fertility stash 010 (480x640).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3
  • fertility stash 006 (480x640).jpg
    fertility stash 006 (480x640).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
Amber - still haven't been sent my reading so have emailed chasing it...I just want to know lol

You paid for one from Star right? I have been contacted by her recently, several times, through email, she had been on Holiday and apparently doesn't have someone else that does her PR or an assistant to take care of emails while she is off. I had originally paid for two very cheap one question readings, and then decided I wanted something else, bc I noticed she had pregnancy reading on sale for half off that also included way more then the other reading and a free gender or fertility spell performed with it for you, as well as recommendations for crystals and stones that would be beneficial to you to help you conceive, so I had emailed to cancel the other reading I had already paid for, and put that plus the difference that I would pay towards the one sale pregnancy reading. I didn't hear anything for a while and got anxious and upset, bc there was also no other way to contact her, no phone number and I couldn't get the forum to load, so I sent an email stating that I was getting concerned about the lack of customer service or response after 3 emails and would be forced to contact Paypal concerning her if I didn't hear anything with in 48hrs. The very next morning, I had response. She's worked with me beautifully ever since and has said my stuff would be done by the morning and to be on the look out for it. I had been waiting for over a week. But it will be here in the morning. So, it shouldn't be too much longer, esp if you ordered shortly after me putting up the link, but if it would make you feel better, just go back to the site and email her through it, she should get back with you shortly with a time frame in which you can expect to get your reading in your email. ;) She's really friendly and normally responds to me, pretty quickly, just make sure that you are not expecting an email back within the hr when it's night time over there ;)

https://www.psychicstarreadings.com/catalogue/product_info.php?products_id=134 This is the link to what I ordered if it will work. I was signed into my account when I copied and pasted so I'm not sure.

https://www.psychicstarreadings.com/catalogue/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=134

If the top doesn't work, I logged out of my account to do this link, so try this one if the other doesn't work- it's under the pregnancy readings and is called a "Pregnancy Conception Gender reading package includes FREE spell" it's towards the bottom of the list when you open the pregnancy readings page.

Morning ladies! I'm pretty sure I Oed somewhere between wed/fri so I am within the TWW. Yeay! 2 weeks of symptom spotting and confusion! Not my favourite time! Anyone else in TWW?

Amber - I'm glad that you're doing the right thing for you, it's ok for your ov to vary though :)

Sadly my AF came this morning and I feel particularly ill with it, I think I might be ill as well :( Still we're going to start actively trying now which is exciting and technically (because of my job) it would be better if we conceived this bean a month or two later, but I'll always be sad when it doesn't happen, can't help it :cry:

So, it looks like I might have Oed yesterday as I had pinching/cramping most of the day on my left side. EWCM was medium yesterday after 4 quite heavy days. We BD Friday night but not last night and I don't think we will tonight either. Swimmers last a few days right?

Sorry the witch has come mumma! Hope your feeling better soon!

Hey ladies,

Mummafrog - sorry AF got you she sure does suck! I hope this cycle gives you your much coveted BFP.

Ceri - good luck on your tww! Yes, they do last a few days in "optimal" environments, meaning they made it past your cervix, but I would definitely be BD the night of your O if you can :)

Amber - me and you are very similar in the way we like control over TTC although admittedly I don't track as many things as you!

Mi baby- I bet it's soo hard not telling people but just think how satisfying it will be to tell them in a few weeks x

AFM - CD8, I did an IC OPK this morning and it's a squinted but there's a line. Is this normal? I haven't done IC'S for ages so I'm not sure! Will try and upload a pic later but my Internet is playing up so I'm using my mobile atm x

CheriB- That's wonderful News! I don't think I've welcomed you formally yet so , "welcome to the group and we are happy to have you!" :flower: Not in the TWW yet, but hopefully O will come any day now.....we will see what happens..............:shrug:

MiBabyHopes(maybe you should change that to MiBabyonBoard, now? LOL) Are you guy's planning on finding out the gender, staying team yellow, or finding out early with the blood test they do now?

mummafrog- So sorry that she got you :hugs: here's to another cycle and actually ends in a :bfp: for you! :hugs:

Wills- Yeah, I will be the first to admit that I am probably being a bit of a control freak when it comes with the TTCing stuff. Well, not "probably" I am. :rofl: But I do think you should check out the links that I posted about your CM/CP- it's VERY helpful in those areas, and not just talk explaining it or generic diagrams, it's actual "scientific" photo's, which are admittedly "graphic" but we are all adults here, just don't have your computer open with your kid beside you when you pull it up, lol. AND-as for the IC OPK- Yes at CD8 it's completely normal for you to have a line but it not be very dark. OPK's are not like PT's where a "line is a line" the darkness of the line is what actually matters when it comes to opk's, but be careful with IC's and OPK's, what brand are using, I actually recommend using wondfo's for opks, they are the best one's I have used so far and I've tried a lot of them, some of which while simultaneously using different brands to see if I got the same result, would of made me miss my surge if I had been using them. Wondfo's catch mine. Onesteps do not, and several other 'usual" brands ladies use on here were not able to catch my surge, my wondfo's would be blazing positive and the other's would have a light line, all the way down to a barely visable squinter, so it does matter when using OPKs which brand you use. I find the wondfo's to be most consistent with OPK's but I"m not a fan of their PT's :shrug: who knows. lol. Acumed OPK's were ok, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend them. I don't like First Response's LH tests, but ClearBlue's fertility monitors or smiley face digi's are quite good for many women, including me. I use both my CBFM's and the wondfo's to confirm the monitor ;)

AFM- Still another confusing day for me. First of all my Monitor was confusing, I accidentally dipped the stick 15 mins before my testing window, so I got to see what developed on it, there was a clear change in the LH line, but when I dipped another stick, it wasn't as dark and it gave me a high reading, not a peak, I'm pretty sure had I stuck that first stick in their, it would of read peak. Then to top things off this morning, my thermometer broke right after reading it and I couldn't remember if it said 97.37 or 97.73!!!!! Ugh, so I got my older out and it only reads on digit past the decimal not two like the one that broke!!! And it read 97.3, which makes me think more than likely the first temp was 97.37, but I really don't know and it's a pretty significant difference!!! As if I wasn't having enough confusing issue's happening with my chart, now this!!!! The difference could be the difference between me Oing or still waiting for it!!! Ugh :cry::shrug::coffee::dohh::growlmad::nope: -this about sums it up, exactly.....WTF?!?!

Welcome Janah K!

Most of us on here can sympathize with you, we have been where you are in one way or another, it sucks, cps, mcs, obsessing over ttc, and waiting for months while ttc. :hugs: Of course come and join us we can help distract you form wto and the tww.

Wills - with opks like Amber said the line needs to be as dark or darker for it to be positive, keep testing every day and the line will get darker and hopefully help you catch your lh surge! and it is hard for me to wait but necessary, we told everyone right after we found out the first time and then we lost the baby so with our ds we waited but i guess people knew anyhow but still gonna wait this time.

Mummafrog - oh no! sorry the :witch: got you, fx for the next cycle!

Ceri - here's hoping you o'd when you thought and yes swimmers can last a couple days in fertile cm in there.

Amber - not going to change the name (haha) i still have hopes for the baby growing within, like that he/she keeps growing and developing, and no i haven't tested since the 4th but did get the blood test confirmation (i guess i'm strange for not continuing to test cuz other ladies on here do but i kinda figured i'm pg and if i end up not i'll know so no sense testing). we will be finding out the gender we stayed team yellow last time and found out in the delivery room he was a boy but we would like to do a gender reveal party with our family and close friends.

afm: still just really tired no matter how much i sleep and some days wearing a bra or showering can feel like my boobs are angry at me and screaming for relief. we are counting down the hours til our first ob visit with the nurse to go over medical history and all the "fun" stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->