Ttc #2

I'm doing pretty good, Ceri. a little constipated (tmi) but that's normal with pregnancy hormones i guess, still super tired and tender/sore boobs/nipples. the edd is 3/8 based on lmp and 3/12 based on o. i can't wait to feel little kicks and movements, the first trimester is so full of worry and doubt, but i think when i start feeling the baby move it will reassure me that all is well in babyville. i can't wait to hear or see the heartbeat either, that will alleviate some fear, too.

You know they have pocket fetal doppler's that you can use at home on ebay and amazon, to hear the babies HB. I bought one with my first and found it way before my dr even started looking for it. I think it was about 7-8weeks when I found it. I loved it though, throughout the entire pregnancy, esp before I could feel her move bc it was more reassuring that all was fine.

Hi girls well I caved today and poas $tree test and negative I'm still about 6-7 days away from my monthly just thought maybe? But nope, I'm having some different symptoms this month unusual for my pms symptoms. Oh well negative for today but I still have time and hope..
Anyone know anything about cervix positioning afrer ov?

And about the CP after O, when pregnant it will normally go to about medium height, be medium/firm, and closed/med, but will eventually move way up high, get very soft, like room temperature butter soft, and closed like pierced lips.

Fab news mibabyhopes! Hope to see you in 1st tri soon!

I'm taking one CB digs away with me and I'll test Friday if AF doesn't show. I've had no symptoms really, but the last few days I've had soft cramps and ache in my lower abdomen and persistant back ache. Not really sore but stays all day. I have spd with dd last time so back ache is normal for me, but usually really sore first thing and once I get moving it calms down and goes. These could all be AF signs and after last months 'all the symptoms in the world' which were AF's fault, I'm not reading too much in to it! I did get a bit excited when I checked my Fitbit yesterday to see that since o my hr has increased from 61 to 65. I'm usually a pretty steady 58/60 so this is very new! Again, could be anything!

Hi ladies any successful bfp yet? We are on our first proper cycle of ttc number 2. I have a 25 day cycle and had a pinching pain around left ovary on sat cd 9. I have been feeling this occasionally in the last few months but we dtd saturday hoping i was ovulating or close too. I may get some ovulation tests if af arrives in 13 days.

Hope everyone is doing ok. It feels alot scarier this time round!

Hi everyone! And hello to the new ladies too! Sorry haven't been in much, crazy busy traveling back to the UK and then my sils wedding this weekend. I'm still stalking but nothing to add from me ttc wise as we're having to wait until we're back from our trip.

Will read through and try and catch up on everyone's news!

So ladies I got my bfp:happydance::happydance::bfp: still 5/6 days away from AF so I'm praying... I'm either 9 or 10 dpo!
Tried uploading a pic from my phone but wasn't able to I'll try again when I get home on my pc...

Do you ladies mind if I join? My DH and I are just starting to ttc our second baby. Would love some ladies to chat with.

Congrats to the bfps!

BFP- Saveme- :wohoo: This thread is beginning to become the freak thread of BFP's, but I'm more than happy to be one of them :rofl: If I get a BFP because of what ever mojo is happening on here I'll take it!

CheriB- Glad to see you decided to at least take one with you, I commend you restraint though, I would never be able to do that. they would be hidden away in my luggage everywhere, lol, even my purse. Hell when I'm waiting on O my wondfo's have a travel bag of there own :rofl:

OnErt- Welcome, hopefully this fountain of BFP's run'eth over and we both get blessed one, lol. Glad to see you over here though.

So here they are tell me do the lines seem ok for 9/10dpo???[-o<[-
I pray that this baby God has blessed me with will be healthy baby in the right place, and stick like crazy!!!
Amen, thank you lord I give him all the ho our and praise!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
Wow this really is get a lucky thread! Congrats to those getting their :BFP: Please send some :dust: and fertile wishes my way!!

Welcome to the new ladies :thumbup:

Still no confirmed O for :-( although my last confirmed as on CD21 so still possibly a few days away yet but my CBFM is just giving me days of HIGH readings... If it really is high then why aren't I pregnant already!! Am really hoping this month is the month for my :BFP:

Amber - FX on your TWW - will have to drop you a PM and see if you can hook me up with some wondfo's :hugs: I have paypal so could always send the money to you via there...

Speak soon ladies :flower:

I pray that this baby God has blessed me with will be healthy baby in the right place, and stick like crazy!!!

They are looking like some pretty good lines to me...congratulations :happydance::kiss:

Those lines look great to me saveme. Mine were just a little fainter at 7 dpo with my son.

Is anyone else here still bf? I am but af returned two months ago. Not sure if I'm O but I don't know why I wouldn't be.

Those are AMAZING lines for 9-10 DPO!!! :wohoo: Congratulations, how exciting. They actually look really dark for that early, maybe it's twins??? Do they run in your family?

Those are AMAZING lines for 9-10 DPO!!! :wohoo: Congratulations, how exciting. They actually look really dark for that early, maybe it's twins??? Do they run in your family?
Amber- twins actually do run in my family on my dads side and last year or earlier this year can't remember exactly but I had a dream of twin boys! But 1,2 however many God has blessed me with idc as long as he is healthy and has implanted in the right spot I'm good:thumbup:
Hope all you other ladies get your sticky beans

Amber- twins actually do run in my family on my dads side and last year or earlier this year can't remember exactly but I had a dream of twin boys! But 1,2 however many God has blessed me with idc as long as he is healthy and has implanted in the right spot I'm good:thumbup:
Hope all you other ladies get your sticky beans

Oh- that's very cool, how exciting!!! Congratulations. There's no denying those bad boys!

Those lines look great to me saveme. Mine were just a little fainter at 7 dpo with my son.

Is anyone else here still bf? I am but af returned two months ago. Not sure if I'm O but I don't know why I wouldn't be.

Yes, I am still BFing, kind of. My cycles returned at the beginning of the yr when LO started eating solids more, we held off on solids until she could feed herself for the most part. So when she did start eating, she quit BFing as much, dramatically and I got my first cycle that month too. I would suggest starting to chart and deffo doing your BBT. Esp, since you are BFing bc it can effect when you O a lot.

Congratulations Saveme!:happydance: Those are lovely lines and def dark for dpo but like amber said could be twins.

Welcome Mrshudson and OnErth&InHvn!

We love to have ladies to chat with! It helps time to pass having something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->