Ttc #2

Hi Ladies! I'm still here! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile...
I got myself so emotionally drained out that I needed a break, badly!
AF had arrived on June 23rd :( And this is currently a LONG cycle for me! I didn't ovulate until CD31 which makes me 3dpo today, finally!
Fingers crossed for everyone TTC and a huge congratulations to all the BFP's!!!

I've been trying to catch up on this thread and it looks like a few of you may be in the 2ww?

Hi ladies,

So I've woken up this morning slightly confused...took my temp an hour earlier today as I went to bed earlier last night after having a tooth out. I think it read 36.01 but the battery died (don't last long do they lol). Luckily I had a spare in the drawer beside my bed so changed battery and took temp and it was now 35.84...if I put 36.01 into FF it shows me as 4 DPO but if I put the lower temp in it determines I haven't o'd! I POAS this morning and CBFM gave me a high and IC gave me a line equally as dark as the test line so do you think I should put the lower of my Temps in FF as according to OPKS I'm only now having high/positive...confused much!! :shrug: interpretation welcome xx

Hey ladies, I was curious if any of you have experienced implantation bleeding before and if I posted pics of what I just had if you could tell me if it looked like IB or not.... I know it's totally TMI but I'm not sure who exactly to ask and where exactly to post it...... :blush:

So ...... I manned up and tested this morning! Was scared to do it but just thought if I'm :bfp: it'll show by now and I'll stop worrying! Well ........

I've not told anyone yet as I won't see DH until Saturday and don't want to give that news via text!

:happydance: :wohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
So ...... I manned up and tested this morning! Was scared to do it but just thought if I'm :bfp: it'll show by now and I'll stop worrying! Well ........

I've not told anyone yet as I won't see DH until Saturday and don't want to give that news via text!

Yeah!!! :wohoo: How wonderful, so excited for you! How long had you two been trying?

Thank you ☺️ We've been ntnp for a few months with ttc for 2 months. I say ttc; I've been ttc and DH is fine with it but didn't want the pressure! He was more 'if it happens, it happens but I'm scared'. DD was not planned so this has been a completely different experience!

I've not had ib so can't help your question I'm afraid. Good luck though! :flower:

Hey ladies, I was curious if any of you have experienced implantation bleeding before and if I posted pics of what I just had if you could tell me if it looked like IB or not.... I know it's totally TMI but I'm not sure who exactly to ask and where exactly to post it...... :blush:

Sorry Amber but I'm no help with this...x

Congratulations!

Congratulations Ceri!

Amber I never had ib (that I rember anyways) but it's very hard to tell. It can be anywhere from pink to brown. It's hard to say until you test.

Hi ladies,

So I've woken up this morning slightly confused...took my temp an hour earlier today as I went to bed earlier last night after having a tooth out. I think it read 36.01 but the battery died (don't last long do they lol). Luckily I had a spare in the drawer beside my bed so changed battery and took temp and it was now 35.84...if I put 36.01 into FF it shows me as 4 DPO but if I put the lower temp in it determines I haven't o'd! I POAS this morning and CBFM gave me a high and IC gave me a line equally as dark as the test line so do you think I should put the lower of my Temps in FF as according to OPKS I'm only now having high/positive...confused much!! :shrug: interpretation welcome xx

Hi Willis! I'm not expert by any means but in my experience those temps are pre ovulation for me....I would put the lower temp....because if you got a positive opk, i would think that you are about to O? BD to cover all your bases :) Just keep bd'ing until you get solid red lines that on your chart?

Thank you ☺️ We've been ntnp for a few months with ttc for 2 months. I say ttc; I've been ttc and DH is fine with it but didn't want the pressure! He was more 'if it happens, it happens but I'm scared'. DD was not planned so this has been a completely different experience!

I've not had ib so can't help your question I'm afraid. Good luck though! :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry, i don't have any experience with this :(

Wills - not sure all of what ff does to calculate that but I'd say go more with the opk spike and bd like Stephy said just to cover ur bases and wait for solid cross hairs!

Amber - I had ib but not this time, when I did tho it was light brown (so old blood) and only lasted 2 days. Before I had ds my monthly started with light brown spotting so when this happened I thought it was just af coming but unlike af time it didn't go red after a few hours. This was just me tho like Mrshudson said it can be anywhere from brown to pink cuz it varies per person. U can always post the pic with a spoiler so that only those who choose to look can do so.:thumbup:

Thanks StephyB and Mibaby...think I'll adjust FF in a sec and put the lower temp...would rather show no O than falsely be in TWW and get my hopes up! Did another OPK and the test line is definitely equal to the test line but I cant upload a pic as it says too large?

Congratulations Ceri:happydance::happydance:

Willis- I would put the lower temp seeing as the opk's are giving you the green light! You need to be getting busy girl at least for today and tomorrow:sex::sex: good luck hope you catch that eggy!

Amber- I have had it in all my pregnancies but in my successful one that brought my beautiful daughter I experienced brown spotting on the day I implanted "knew cause my temp dropped" then the next day more scant brown on on 7dpo 2 days later I got my bfp and I spotted a little more but scant brown mixed with cm. I hope that's what it is for you!!!

Willis- I would put the lower temp seeing as the opk's are giving you the green light! You need to be getting busy girl at least for today and tomorrow:sex::sex: good luck hope you catch that eggy!

Amber- I have had it in all my pregnancies but in my successful one that brought my beautiful daughter I experienced brown spotting on the day I implanted "knew cause my temp dropped" then the next day more scant brown on on 7dpo 2 days later I got my bfp and I spotted a little more but scant brown mixed with cm. I hope that's what it is for you!!!

Lol thanks. I've updated it now so it's not showing confirmed O. Will see what my OPKS and CBFM say in the morning. It's nearly midnight here but might wake hubby up to :sex: lol it could be the lucky shot!!!:haha:

I did post a spoiler thread in the TWW forum. Not too many ladies have responded though :( It was when I did my internal CM/CP check, I wiped the CM on the TP and noticed that it looked funny. Upon further inspection, it was this weird yellowish clear creamy/excm (had some stretch to it, but not like true EWC. It has a very light like baby pink tint to it in some area's, some were more noticeable/darker then others but all was very light pink. It was also accompanied by about 18hrs of cramping that were pretty intense. I never actually took anything OTC for it, but I thought about several times, lol. From my reasearch about IB, all signs are pointing to yes, that is what it was, including duration of IB (one check, say's it can last from one check to a few hrs to 2 maybe 3 days but is usually intermittent and scant if it lasts for 2-3 days, not continuous), color (including the weird yellowish tint), the accompanied cramping and duration of the cramping, and the dpo was spot on for "normal". It was "technically" 7 dpo as I did the check at 3 AM, so it was 7 dpo not 6dpo at that point, but 6 dpo is a normal IB dpo as well so either way it still falls within the "normal" time to experience it. I am so hoping and praying that that is what it was and that all is well and I will see a proper BFP very soon. F&TX'd :rofl:

Would love to join you all! Just started ttc#2 and expect to be here a little while. DS took 6 cycles to conceive which due to my long and irregular cycles took 9 months. DS is 15 months now and still loves his boobies. We are down to about 5/6 nursings in a 24h cycle since about a week. I'm assuming that breastfeeding is causing my luteal phase to be only about 5 days right now. I'm only on my third pp cycle currently waiting to O. I'm trying to temp, but my charts are a mess right now with DS waking me up here and there. Was/is anyone else struggling with a short luteal phase due to bf? Just looking for hope that I don't have to wean to fix my cycle! Good luck and baby dust to everyone :)

I haven't weaned completely and am having normal cycle's with confimed O' by BBT temps. I have noticed though that when we are BFing more, it makes my follicular phase longer, so I don't know from month to month when I will O, so i stay on top of it from all fronts. My luteal phase has stayed consistent though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->