Ttc #2

Laura - opks are pretty good helping pin point o (uk as much as u can pin point it haha) there is a list of people and bfps on the first page of this post, we've had a couple so far.

Fvmummyduck - didn't mean u either :hugs: cuz u were taking a break bc of the traveling and wedding. There r ladies who haven't posted in like a month.

Ceri - fx for a bfp!

Amber - yay for tww and ur temps look good!

Wills - uk we've been sending baby dust your way! And o can vary so keep testing til peak or it's not high any more.

Laura - opks are pretty good helping pin point o (uk as much as u can pin point it haha) there is a list of people and bfps on the first page of this post, we've had a couple so far.

Fvmummyduck - didn't mean u either :hugs: cuz u were taking a break bc of the traveling and wedding. There r ladies who haven't posted in like a month.

Ceri - fx for a bfp!

Wills - uk we've been sending baby dust your way! And o can vary so keep testing til peak or it's not high any more.

Thanks, I'm hopeful this cycle will turn into something amazing!!! Please, please, please. I want to be the next BFP slot taken, lol!!!

Ceri - fx for a bfp!

Thanks, I'm hopeful this cycle will turn into something amazing!!! Please, please, please. I want to be the next BFP slot taken, lol!!!

Amber- fx for you I hope this is your cycle to get that bfp!

If you ladies do not mind how many cycles have you been trying? Just interested in how long its taking on average. Congratulations to you ladies with bfp. How exciting xx

If you ladies do not mind how many cycles have you been trying? Just interested in how long its taking on average. Congratulations to you ladies with bfp. How exciting xx

I'm on cycle 5 of actually TTC properly, we had two cycle's previous that were NTNP.

I'm so jealous of those lines, saveme! 😂 Mahosive congrats!!!

I want to test but worried it will be :bfn: and I don't want that news while I'm away. I had so many symptoms last month that turned out to be nothing, I'm worried my little amount of 'symptoms' mean I don't even have a chance.😞

I want to test but worried it will be :bfn: and I don't want that news while I'm away. I had so many symptoms last month that turned out to be nothing, I'm worried my little amount of 'symptoms' mean I don't even have a chance.😞

CheriB- Sometime no symptoms are just as good as all of them. I wouldn't get worried just yet ;)

Hi ladies...guess what? I updated my temp in FF this morning and it's put me at 3 DPO! Will keep using my CBFM and see what that says tho but I am only able to test with FMU due to work. If nothing comes of this cycle then may use FMU and IC OPKS with SMU. Me and DH were out on Saturday and BD 3 times in the space of about 12hrs :blush: ha ha so hoping some swimmers got to my egg if I did O...

Mi baby- let's hope I put some of those fertile thoughts to good use :dust:

Amber - u can have the next BFP and I'd like the one after it please lol

Laura - I've been off BC for 2 years in October but we've only been actively TTC for 2 cycles with my current cycle being the one I'm monitoring with Temps etc

Great lines saveme! Would be amazing if it were twins!!

Amber, keeping everything crossed for your bfp!

Ceri I had so few symptoms with my first bfp so you're not out!

This is my 1st cycle actually ttcing and last cycle we did get pregnant we were ntnp but ended in CP, so on the 2nd of this month I had a CP and now 24 days later I got a bfp:happydance: God is so good:happydance:
I can't believe it cause it took us sooo long to conceive our daughter :coffee: I mean years 8+

Oh don't be- I actually tested Thursday and then again on Saturday and got bfn I thought for sure I was out but I had so many familiar symptoms of pregnancy, my #1 for sure was extreme hunger in the a.m and while going to bed I mean extremely hungry to the point if I didn't eat I would feel sick. Also the Saturday night I had a sore throat when I woke up from a 3/4 hrs nap which is very unlike me so needless to say I had a feeling something was up.
I say test Ceri B I used to hate seeing those bfn's as well so I can completely understand by I'm a super poas addict so I knew I would go crazy again once me and the do began ttcing again but I would love to start seeing those bfp's from you ladies.
Btw Ceri what dpo are you on and what kinda symptoms are you having? Any that you can remember from your other pregnancy?

Ok girls I don't like posting in the place meant for test checking so if you don't mind would you take a look and tell me if the one from this morning looks like a good progression? You know I'm going for some frer's today so my poas addiction is in full effect right now:wacko:
The test fade really bad yesterday I took the 2nd one and it wasn't that light how it's showing on the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9
Thanks everyone :flower: I think I would prefer AF to just arrive rather than know she's coming and just waiting! Not that I want her at all but you know what I mean!

I'm currently 11dpo and have back ache, sicky feeling, cramps (like AF) and sore hips. My only symptom with DD that I noticed was morning sickness at about 5wks. We were not ttc with DD and we had just got married to I wasn't symptom spotting at all! I know I would probably shoe :bfp: if I tested now and was- I think that's what I'm worried about, seeing negative and waiting for AF.

Saveme- they look like lovely progressions to me!

Fx for you amber!

Ceri I didn't have any signs that made me know I was pregnant with my son. After the fact the things I felt made sense but I didn't know it at the time.

Laura this is my first cycle trying. I'm on my second cycle since af returned. I'm still bf so I'm worried I'm not O but I might pick up some opks to be sure. I've had two completely normal and right on time cycles though. I should be O this weekend which is annoying because Im getting my wisdom teeth out Friday and I don't know if I want to bd on pain killers lol.

Ok girls I don't like posting in the place meant for test checking so if you don't mind would you take a look and tell me if the one from this morning looks like a good progression? You know I'm going for some frer's today so my poas addiction is in full effect right now:wacko:
The test fade really bad yesterday I took the 2nd one and it wasn't that light how it's showing on the pic

Honestly I would skip the FRER's if you are looking for progression. Try CB or Answer with the pink dye. FRER is having some major ISSUE's right now and the curved one's are CRAP!!!!

And to be perfectly honest, you're already getting wonderful progression on the dollar tests, if it were me I would save my money and stick with those. They get a bad wrap, but they are actually really good tests.

Fx for you amber!

Ceri I didn't have any signs that made me know I was pregnant with my son. After the fact the things I felt made sense but I didn't know it at the time.

Laura this is my first cycle trying. I'm on my second cycle since af returned. I'm still bf so I'm worried I'm not O but I might pick up some opks to be sure. I've had two completely normal and right on time cycles though. I should be O this weekend which is annoying because Im getting my wisdom teeth out Friday and I don't know if I want to bd on pain killers lol.

Well, with me, since I'm still BFing, the only thing that I've noticed (my first two cycles were "normal' as in day's as well) is when the BFing ups it pushes my O back later. So like I said before, I would definitely be doing OPK's but that doesn't confirm your O day, only BBTing will do that, so it's been a major stress reliever for me to BBT, bc you can gear up to O and not actually O. So using the OPK's and the temps as well as charting other things like CP/CM give me huge piece of mind, so I can relax and know that I am Oing, it just changes from month to month when I do O. Sometimes, my LH strips will look like they are fixing to be positive then don't go as dark as I know they can get for me, and then a week later I actually O. If I had counted the first 'surge' then I would of stopped BDing and totally missed our windows. BFing even with cycle's the same amt of days can change when your O day is, so you can't really count on when it was the month previous, I would of been off by almost 10 days this month if I had went off last months O day, but she started BFing a lot this month again for some reason, and BFing releases hormones in your body that tell the rest of your body, "Hey, we're still taking care of a BFing baby, we don't need another one, shut it all down" LOL :rofl: no joke though, it really messes with your hormones so I would cover your bases and give yourself some piece of mind, bc LH strips/OPK's are really only one small piece of your fertility puzzle anyways. If that makes any sense.

Fx for you amber!

Well, with me, since I'm still BFing, the only thing that I've noticed (my first two cycles were "normal' as in day's as well) is when the BFing ups it pushes my O back later. So like I said before, I would definitely be doing OPK's but that doesn't confirm your O day, only BBTing will do that, so it's been a major stress reliever for me to BBT, bc you can gear up to O and not actually O. So using the OPK's and the temps as well as charting other things like CP/CM give me huge piece of mind, so I can relax and know that I am Oing, it just changes from month to month when I do O. Sometimes, my LH strips will look like they are fixing to be positive then don't go as dark as I know they can get for me, and then a week later I actually O. If I had counted the first 'surge' then I would of stopped BDing and totally missed our windows. BFing even with cycle's the same amt of days can change when your O day is, so you can't really count on when it was the month previous, I would of been off by almost 10 days this month if I had went off last months O day, but she started BFing a lot this month again for some reason, and BFing releases hormones in your body that tell the rest of your body, "Hey, we're still taking care of a BFing baby, we don't need another one, shut it all down" LOL :rofl: no joke though, it really messes with your hormones so I would cover your bases and give yourself some piece of mind, bc LH strips/OPK's are really only one small piece of your fertility puzzle anyways. If that makes any sense.

That is great information. Thank you for that. Ironically ds has been nursing like crazy because he's cutting three teeth. My problem with bbt is he doesn't sttn so my wake up times are never consistent and I'm worried I won't be getting accurate data. I temped to conceive him though so I know how and all that. Do you have any suggestions for temping without a consistent wake up time? He sleeps in a crib so I do actually get up to go nurse him. Otherwise I do normally get up for the day at the same time it's just I never have the same amount ofsleep in between. Maybe I need to reread taking charge of your fertility.

we started trying in Feb so about 5 months but according to ff we only had 3 months of actual well timed bding, so 3 well timed tries. my ob wanted me to see her if we had been trying and still hadn't conceived after 6 months, sooo happy i don't have to go in and have them talk down to me about temping and bding during o since i knew all that and more. if we were truly having issues conceiving i wouldn't mind going over different options but i just had this feeling that it would have been slightly condescending, the one nurse is kinda like that. :blush: sorry about the rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->