Ttc #2

Thanks Amber. I probably just need to give it more time. My first pp cycle I ovulated cd 52. The second on cd 28 which I was thrilled about. Now I'm cd 24 and no sign of O yet even though we've been nursing less. I was hoping cd 28 might be my new norm. I'm taking vitex and drinking a specific herbal tea. It's known among our friends as the magic tea. My sister recommended it after she got pregnant. I got pregnant on my first cycle drinking it and so have three friends that I recommended it too in combination with vitex. I saw your post and FX what you had was IB.

Thanks Amber. I probably just need to give it more time. My first pp cycle I ovulated cd 52. The second on cd 28 which I was thrilled about. Now I'm cd 24 and no sign of O yet even though we've been nursing less. I was hoping cd 28 might be my new norm. I'm taking vitex and drinking a specific herbal tea. It's known among our friends as the magic tea. My sister recommended it after she got pregnant. I got pregnant on my first cycle drinking it and so have three friends that I recommended it too in combination with vitex. I saw your post and FX what you had was IB.

Hmmm...maybe i need to check into this tea if this cycle is a flop. They don't happen to make an herbal supplement that is essentially the same ting do they? I'd much prefer taking a pill then having to drink a crap ton of tea, that probably doesn't taste good, and I read a study that said the active ingredients in tea's are in such small amounts that even drinking it all day and that's all you drank still wouldn't give the benefits of just taking the supplements/herbs themselves in a formula or separately.

And my cycles are still trying to "regulate" themselves. For the most part, I'm about 30-32 days, but after I had the CP a couple months ago things have been a little wonky. I don't know if it was the CP or the increase in BFing that did it, but nonetheless they aren't the same each month, so I really have to stay on top of my testing. I start with both my monitors when they start requesting sticks, then when it goes high/get's close to when I know I 'normally" O for a "regular" cycle then I start with the serial wondfo's. If I don't O, I may back off the wondfo's slightly, but normally from the first point that I could of O'd (days before, until I do, I'm testing 3-4 times a day with the wondfos alone, and two times with the monitors) I can have really short surges sometimes, hence the serial OPK/LH strips.

I'm so sorry about your CP. I have been lucky so far and have never had to deal with a loss. I thought Id send you the recipe for the tea if you are interested:
So before ovulation it is equal parts: raspberry leaf, elderberry flower, rosemary, sage and mugwort. And after ovulation it is equal parts lady's mantle, yarrow and nettle leaf.
Of course with nursing you need to check if you are comfortable with those herbs. But like you said I think in teas they are not as strong and it doesn't seem to affect on my son. Even the vitex which can reduce milk supply seems fine.

I did post a spoiler thread in the TWW forum. Not too many ladies have responded though :( It was when I did my internal CM/CP check, I wiped the CM on the TP and noticed that it looked funny. Upon further inspection, it was this weird yellowish clear creamy/excm (had some stretch to it, but not like true EWC. It has a very light like baby pink tint to it in some area's, some were more noticeable/darker then others but all was very light pink. It was also accompanied by about 18hrs of cramping that were pretty intense. I never actually took anything OTC for it, but I thought about several times, lol. From my reasearch about IB, all signs are pointing to yes, that is what it was, including duration of IB (one check, say's it can last from one check to a few hrs to 2 maybe 3 days but is usually intermittent and scant if it lasts for 2-3 days, not continuous), color (including the weird yellowish tint), the accompanied cramping and duration of the cramping, and the dpo was spot on for "normal". It was "technically" 7 dpo as I did the check at 3 AM, so it was 7 dpo not 6dpo at that point, but 6 dpo is a normal IB dpo as well so either way it still falls within the "normal" time to experience it. I am so hoping and praying that that is what it was and that all is well and I will see a proper BFP very soon. F&TX'd :rofl:

Sending :dust: your way Amber, really hope this could be your month!

Would love to join you all! Just started ttc#2 and expect to be here a little while. DS took 6 cycles to conceive which due to my long and irregular cycles took 9 months. DS is 15 months now and still loves his boobies. We are down to about 5/6 nursings in a 24h cycle since about a week. I'm assuming that breastfeeding is causing my luteal phase to be only about 5 days right now. I'm only on my third pp cycle currently waiting to O. I'm trying to temp, but my charts are a mess right now with DS waking me up here and there. Was/is anyone else struggling with a short luteal phase due to bf? Just looking for hope that I don't have to wean to fix my cycle! Good luck and baby dust to everyone :)

Welcome Mom15, hopefully your BFP isn't far away!

AFM - temps not confirming O, CBFM still says high (has been for what seems like ages!) and IC OPK's were positive this morning but did another one half hour ago and the test line was darker so am guessing O might have happened. (I did have slight crampy feelings on and off for a few days so FX).

anyone else close to POAS!

Welcome Mom15!

While bf can throw off your temps cuz of interrupted sleep patterns, there are plenty of women (Amber included) who o while bf and conceive, so fx for you to get your bfp and not have to ween!:thumbup: tho i have read that once you are pg the bf child may not want to any longer as it changes your milk (gearing up for the new lo growing inside)

:shipw::wine:

I want to drink the BFP water lately....just one drop please! lol. Congrats to all the ladies!

Amber - so took a look at the cm you posted and could be ib, even if it isn't ib and you are pg could just be from checking cm/cp cuz it can have slight tint due to irritation. fx it is tho!

Wills - you usually o some time after you get a pos opk so still keep bding to cover your bases and don't stop till you see a sustained temp spike!

OnErth - we all know how that feels, fx you get your bfp soon!

Thanks mi baby...will keep everything crossed but my legs ha ha xx

MiBaby - I'm very positive that I am ovulating. Just a bit concerned about my super short luteal phase. And yes I have read that supply can drop or stop completely when pregnant. I'm funny I have these impatient moments where I want it all to happen right now and 5 min later I'm thinking being pregnant while chasing my toddler doesn't sound that fun.

Amber - Any further pains or signs etc? I so hope this is IB for you!

Mom15 - I think we all have those moments where we are really broody and want #2 now but then LO plays up or whatever and you're like nope, another one can wait!! The joys of motherhood hey!

I've woken up this morning with quite a heavy crampy feeling...its kinda hard to describe. My CBFM was still saying high and IC OPK was back to negative this morning so am thinking it could be O but i'm honestly not sure :-( If I am O'ing is it still worthwhile to :bed: tonight or would it be too late?

Hope everyone has a good day :)

xx

Yes, like the others said. Keep it up until you confirm O.

Urgh finding it really hard today that we're not ttc until our trip is over. I just want to be trying!! I know I should just be grateful that we can even choose when to try but I'm worried it's going to be more difficult this time, my cycles are wonky and I'm not getting the good ewcm that I used to 😞 I feel like I'm wasting time.

Maybe I should jump dh anyway! I'm on cd9 so hoping I'm gearing up to O. I'm a bit worried my luteal phase was only 11 days last month and has always been 14.

Sorry for the rant ladies, just feeling frustrated and impatient.

Urgh finding it really hard today that we're not ttc until our trip is over. I just want to be trying!! I know I should just be grateful that we can even choose when to try but I'm worried it's going to be more difficult this time, my cycles are wonky and I'm not getting the good ewcm that I used to 😞 I feel like I'm wasting time.

Maybe I should jump dh anyway! I'm on cd9 so hoping I'm gearing up to O. I'm a bit worried my luteal phase was only 11 days last month and has always been 14.

Sorry for the rant ladies, just feeling frustrated and impatient.

Rant away! I was feeling like that a few months ago!
Because I too was having much better ewcm then...
Jump him anyways ;)

how's everyone feeling/doing today!? I'm 6dpo...been cramping on and off since O but yesterday they weren't too bad - today they have been hard core all day

StephyB - nothing to report here. I used to get cramps around 6 dpo. Since having my son i haven't made it to 6 dpo. I thought about starting a ttc journal, but it would be so boring to read. Ha. Just feels like my body is on strike (FYI sometimes when I complain a lot, I want to believe it makes me O faster :) you hear me ovaries??? ) I get that the two week wait can feel like time has stopped, but having no idea when I will O makes it feel like time is going backwards.

Showed up at 30 mins. These are similar to OSOM and all the other test's that are not supposed to get evaps, they only show lines later if levels are lower then 25 (even say's so in the company's instructions) What do you ladies think? I'm freaking out.....

Attachments

• OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 018 (480x640).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 018 (480x640).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
  • OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 019 (480x640).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 019 (480x640).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
  • OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 013 (480x640).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 013 (480x640).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
  • OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 024 (640x480).jpg
    OMG-I think I'm actually pregnant!!! 024 (640x480).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
I see sth!! FX the instructions are right and it's not an evap. Will you test again tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->