Ttc #2

These are all the tests I've done over the past 3 days, well not all of them, but the best one's. The wondfo was done with blood, it clearly has a line. The dollar test, I got distracted and came back and hr later to that. You know the story on the Icon25. Then we have 8dpo/9dpo(top) progression on a equate blue dyes. And the regular wondfo is the night after I had what I'm pretty sure was IB and cramping at 6dpo, and it shows and squinter of a positive. I don't know what to think. I still have not definitively claimed that I am pregnant. I think I need to see it on a digi or a real blazing proper line before it will "real" to me. If that makes any sense. But all signs are so far pointing to "yes, we did it this cycle" :happydance:

Attachments

• Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 017 (640x359).jpg
    Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 017 (640x359).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 036 (640x359).jpg
    Equate 7-8dpo progression, and pics of 9dpo quickvue, and more pics of Icon25 036 (640x359).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Blood Test 8dpo 033 (640x480).jpg
    Blood Test 8dpo 033 (640x480).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5
  • Best shot for squinter.jpg
    Best shot for squinter.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Dollar Store Test 8dpo 002 (640x480).jpg
    Dollar Store Test 8dpo 002 (640x480).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
Wow Amber - can def see some squinters in those pics. FX and sending :dust: your way!!

I've had a nice temp spike this morning so am hoping O has been on or around the last few days but I've POAS this morning and CBFM still saying high! and IC is now positive again...can you have 2 surges??!! I had positives a few days ago on IC's and then 2 days of faint lines but today is a blazing positive! Will have to learn how to upload pics cos you ladies probably think I'm crazy!

xx

These are the equates from 8dpo, 9dpo, and just now which is technically 10dpo bc it's past 12am here.

Attachments

• 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 004 (360x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 004 (360x640).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 005 (360x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 005 (360x640).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 018 (360x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 018 (360x640).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 030 (480x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 030 (480x640).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates  Rapidily Progressing 031 (480x640).jpg
    8-9AF-9PM-DPO's Comparison's Equates Rapidily Progressing 031 (480x640).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 5
Hello

Are you ok with new people joining in or is this a bit of an established group?

Welcome justmeinlove!

Of course you can join, all are welcome! Come chat, rant, relate, etc whatever is needed.

Wills - i'm sorry o is being confusing for you but yes still bd til you confirm o. not sure about the temp spike just yet for you it would be more defined.

fxmummyduck - rant away is right! it's what we are here for! we help each other wait and get feelings out that others may not understand or if no one knows you are ttc some of the only people we can rant to, especially if dh is anxious too and you don't want to burden him all the more.

Mom15 - too funny, arguing with your ovaries:haha: and yes waiting to o is torturous and can be longer than the tww but both are horrible.

Amber - can't wait to see a blazing bfp for you but def see the squinters so far! and i understand not claiming it or it not feeling real, i waited for a bfp that couldn't be mistaken and even tho i'm like 7 weeks along it still doesn't feel real to me. so fx for fab lines that can't be denied!:thumbup:

Hi ladies nice to see everyone still holding on.
Willis I'm hoping you can get that eggy preggy and get on to your 2ww soon!
Amber-woot I'm seeing some very promising lines fx for ya!
ASM- things are looking good towards being a viable pregnancy I'm waiting for my 2nd beta which I had drawn today my first was Thursday still 3days before expected AF and level came back as 187 so I'm praying also did an early scan and ob said she sees what she believes is the start of my gestational sac I was like really?!?! I uploaded it so you all tell me what you think????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 3
Ok then, hi all.
I think i swap a 100 times a day on whether i want another or not, mostly fear of being More exhausted i think! :)
It's a bit iffy as well because my hubbie is on anti depressants and it makes sex um, trickier in the complete sense. I sometimes wonder between money worries (statutory sick pay due to depression), my newly diagnosed hypothyroidism and his depression (hopefully fixable!) whether we should accept we're too old and broken and stick to 1 :-/

Hi ladies nice to see everyone still holding on.
Willis I'm hoping you can get that eggy preggy and get on to your 2ww soon!
Amber-woot I'm seeing some very promising lines fx for ya!
ASM- things are looking good towards being a viable pregnancy I'm waiting for my 2nd beta which I had drawn today my first was Thursday still 3days before expected AF and level came back as 187 so I'm praying also did an early scan and ob said she sees what she believes is the start of my gestational sac I was like really?!?! I uploaded it so you all tell me what you think????

Lol thanks save me. My cycle seems to be very confusing in terms of OPK's...CBFM has said high for about 10 days but no peak and then my IC's had lines equal to the test line but never darker for a few days and then had a negative but are now back to positive LOL I don't have a clue whats going on at the moment :wacko::wacko:The last 2 days I've temped though i've had higher readings than any other day this month so am hoping FF will confirm O in the next day or 2!
That scan pic definitely has something in there that's for sure! Will keep my FX'd its tha start of a lil babba :kiss:

Ok then, hi all.
I think i swap a 100 times a day on whether i want another or not, mostly fear of being More exhausted i think! :)
It's a bit iffy as well because my hubbie is on anti depressants and it makes sex um, trickier in the complete sense. I sometimes wonder between money worries (statutory sick pay due to depression), my newly diagnosed hypothyroidism and his depression (hopefully fixable!) whether we should accept we're too old and broken and stick to 1 :-/

Just me...your situation is definitely a tricky one so sending :hugs: your way. What was your situation like when you had #1? Can you remember the early days and how you felt? If you got preggo now do you think you could deal with those issues on top of what you have going on already? Whilst a baby is the most magical thing ever I do think you need to be in a good place as it puts on lot of strain on any person/relationship. Obviously this is only my opinion and you can tell me to do one but do you think you could NTNP and monitor your cycles and see how things go both with your cycle and everything else? There's obviously something making you doubt if now is the right time and usually gut instincts are good so follow them hun xx

AFM - had a high on CBFM (again) and another IC with the test line equal to the other and even tried 2 different brand IC's with the same result!! Really don't know what's going on but after the cramping I had the other day and the higher temps I've had these past 2 days am really hoping I get a confirmed O! my DH has a bad back and so we haven't been able to :bed: much these last few days but I pretty much made him last night :blush:... I was like O is near and we've not DTD for days...I haven't been tracking all month to miss it :haha: it must have helped his back as he didn't moan once before he went to work :haha:

Amber - any more tests done??!!!

All our preggo ladies - how's everything going? All well I hope xx

Hi everyone, me and my oh have just decided to try for #2!

I am struggling to get answers on my own threads so hoping this is the place to be! I had my implant out on Thursday and I am waiting to ovulate. I have done some opks and they been negative. I got a very faint line yesterday so I was hoping that was the start of something .. tested before bed and this morning all negative again.

When you do get a positive how quick after it are you supposed to ovulate?

Good luck to everyone else!

Oh horrendous first year, silent reflux, endless baby screaming cos of it, hideous sleep. Urgh.

I love toddlerphase and above though so the challenge for me is enduring the pregnancy and baby stage to get another toddler ;)

Willis - I think you can have multiple surges. I only tried OPK's for a couple of cycles when ttc#1 and never really got positives so I gave up and just went by cm and confirming with temp. My cycles were 5-7 weeks long and I would sometimes get fertile mucus but no temp shift followed. So I think we can gear up to O, but then sometimes don't until a few days later. Hopefully you'll get a temp rise soon and can confirm O. I definitely think charting takes practice and every cycle I got a bit better at interpreting cm etc. Today I finally had the tiniest bit of ewcm, still mixed with creamy, but I hope I am getting closer to O.

sheeps - I am no expert when it comes to OPK's. Are you temping and checking CM? Those two worked much better for me personally. Looking back I think I O'd roughly 4 weeks after quitting the pill, but I have unusually long cycles.

Willis - I think you can have multiple surges. I only tried OPK's for a couple of cycles when ttc#1 and never really got positives so I gave up and just went by cm and confirming with temp. My cycles were 5-7 weeks long and I would sometimes get fertile mucus but no temp shift followed. So I think we can gear up to O, but then sometimes don't until a few days later. Hopefully you'll get a temp rise soon and can confirm O. I definitely think charting takes practice and every cycle I got a bit better at interpreting cm etc. Today I finally had the tiniest bit of ewcm, still mixed with creamy, but I hope I am getting closer to O.

sheeps - I am no expert when it comes to OPK's. Are you temping and checking CM? Those two worked much better for me personally. Looking back I think I O'd roughly 4 weeks after quitting the pill, but I have unusually long cycles.

I've never done temping I might order what I need to do temping .. do you just check it like daily?!

Thanks Mom15, am keeping everything crossed that my temp is still raised tomorrow and i have confirmed O! FX that you are getting closer to O too :flower:
When coming off BC to TTC my daughter my cycles were around 90 days long...i had all but given up on conceiving that i was 12 weeks pregnant before it occurred to me to do a test and that was only because my boob felt like i'd slept with it under my arm :haha:

Sheeps - in order to temp you just need to buy (or use) a basal body thermometer...I bought mine off Amazon with 30 OPK's for a few £'s but to be honest I'm still a novice...this is my first cycle tracking my temps and they are way too confusing!!!The other ladies on here are real helpful though so ask any questions you have and I'm sure they'll respond. I'm also using a CBFM and IC OPK's, i've had highs on CBFM but no onfirmed O and i've had test lines equal to the control line so a positive but over a few days!

Amber - where are you...hope everything is ok :flower:

Everyone else ok...this thread has gone a bit quiet!

xx

Sheeps - like Willis said you need to get a bbt thermometer that shows two digits behind the dot. Then there are just a few but important rules.
- you need to take your temp (orally or vaginally, I do orally) BEFORE you get up, talk or do anything. So have your thermometer where you can reach it while still laying down.
- take it at the same time every morning.
- you should have at least three hours of uninterrupted sleep before you take your temp.
- try to keep bedroom temperature and what you wear the same as much as you can

It was eye opening for me how for example alcohol will influence your body temp even hours later. At least it did for me, which made me cut back to almost nothing because I didn't want my temps to get messed up. Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help if I can

Willis - I can imagine the surprise when you got you bfp and even more so when you went for a dating scan. Way to go sailing through the what I find worry some first tri like that!

Welcome sheeps24!

We have some ladies here who know tons about opks (especially amber, she can tell you what brand is most reliable for her and what doesn't work as well) all i know about them is that to get a pos opk the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control (not like hpt where a line is a line) and you don't o right when you get your surge of lh, it happens a couple hours to even a couple days and like wills is finding out you can gear up to o and then not.

with temping mom15 is right, so follow that when taking the temps, as for tracking i suggest fertility friend (it's free and pretty reliable) it will also give you tips on temping and charting. and yes tons of things can affect temps and tons of things affect o too, reading up on stuff helps, fertility friend has articles but you can look things up on the internet too.

Thank you ladies ... I think I might order one its just seems very confusing! If I don't have any luck now with O then try next time when my cycles are back to normal from having my implant removed!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->