Ttc #2

O, o, o....looks like my ovaries are listening. Just had a tiny bit of EWCM...hope this is it and not just a tease. My husband saw me with my thermometer this morning and asked if I had a temperature...hahaha

Morning ladies, sorry I've not posted in a few weeks,

Hope yous are all well?..

ATM. Ive just been so busy with the run up to litto ones birthday.
Was also trying to stay off for a little as I didn't want OH to get to stressed with the TTC label.. With this only being our 1st cycle off BC.

Last week I had extremely sore boobs, nothing like I've ever had before,
Didn't mention it the OH as I really was trying to not stress him over things.

Well my curiosity was getting the better of me the last 2 day, so I bought cheap test had a faint line but wasn't sure if it showed it time frame..:shrug:

Well today I got this on a clear blue digi:happydance:. I am in total shock I just had to tell someone as my OH has left for work already.

G x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi Ladies we are TTC #2, i have a little girl who is now 4, took us 3 months to fall pregnant with her hoping and praying well fall first time (wishful thinking i know) just really ready for another now and every where i look at pregnant ladies or new born babies!!

Not sure what all the abbrivations mean but we are now in the 2 week wait for my first period (or not) due in 2 weeks aaaahhhh

Gx- congratulations such wonderful news!!!
Amanda- hope you catch this cycle, keep us updated!
AFM- Everything seems ok I got some betas done 1st was@ 12dpo 187 2nd 2 days later was @14dpo 455, my ob seems fine with those numbers and just going to see me on the 11th I guess just for maybe a f/u scan and all the official pregnancy paperwork and plans! I'm praying and have total faith that God's handling everything perfectly so I'm not going to worry about anything, just got to wait, be patient, and let this lil bub grow..
So anyway I'll keep checking back to see what's going on with everyone else periodically. Hope all you ladies cont. to get those beautiful lines!!!

:happydance:Congratulations Gx!!!!:happydance:

hopefully the time passes quickly for your oh to get home and you can share your wonderful news!!!!

Welcome Amandasb84!

here's hoping you are pregnant before you know it! and as to the abbreviations, just look up what you don't know or ask! (we really don't mind):thumbup:

Amber - can't wait to see more tests, when are you taking/posting more?

Mom15 - glad to hear you have some ewcm, hopefully your ovaries continue to listen to you!

saveme - happy to hear your levels are rising and that you have your first ob visit scheduled.

Hey ladies had no line at all on this opk this morning but now have this .. it's quite vivid I know its not positive but hoping this is on its way now! When should I test again .. In a few hours?

Edit: Also been feeling terrible today!

Attachments

• 13663480_10157274066980451_656918681_o.jpg
    13663480_10157274066980451_656918681_o.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
MiBabyHopes- how is everything progressing with you and lil bean??? Haven't seen you update us on what's been happening with you?

As far as ik the lo is doing well, there isn't much to report, my ob appointment is the 11th so more to tell then. for now just tried, some nausea, feeling hungry at times, and warm.

I'm not sure what to think about my tests. I just posted some new one's on the testing thread and one about a possible FRER evap line (two sep threads if you want to go look) :) Thanks for asking about me, I'm getting stressed over all this though.

I'm not sure what to think about my tests. I just posted some new one's on the testing thread and one about a possible FRER evap line (two sep threads if you want to go look) :) Thanks for asking about me, I'm getting stressed over all this though.

Which is your thread Amber?

Waves and welcomes to the new ladies!

Very quick update as I'm so excited! Dh didn't want to wait because of this trip so we have bd cd11,12,13 and today I got ewcm and we plan to bd tonight!!! Happy dance!!!

fxmummy - good luck, I hope you catch that egg. We will try to catch it too tonight :) I definitely think I will be ovulating soon.

Which is your thread Amber?

it has some **Update at the beginning and then say's something about "losing my mind" I'm on my crap lap top or I would just link it in but it's too complicated without a mouse and all, lol sorry

Very quick update as I'm so excited! Dh didn't want to wait because of this trip so we have bd cd11,12,13 and today I got ewcm and we plan to bd tonight!!! Happy dance!!!

Yay!!! I had a feeling you two would change your minds!!! Good Luck and hope you catch your egg!!

fxmummy - good luck, I hope you catch that egg. We will try to catch it too tonight :) I definitely think I will be ovulating soon.

Best of luck!! Let's hope we have some baby dust our way!

Yay!!! I had a feeling you two would change your minds!!! Good Luck and hope you catch your egg!!

Thanks cd14 but my cycle is feeling hard to decipher so we will just keep bding!

Waiting for your next test results, good luck!

BFP @ 12dpo :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member