Ttc #2

Congrats stephyb, fantastic lines.x

Fxmummyduck - so happy to hear that you both want to ttc again, it is important for both mommy and daddy to be on board, here's hoping this cycle is your bfp!

Mom15 - i hope you and your oh catch the egg this cycle, too! i want to see lots of bfps for the ladies on here!

Amber - i'm following on your other thread and can't wait to see your test for today! fx there are undeniable lovely lines for you!

Congratulations Stephyb!!! Lovely clear line!!

Thanks mibaby, we have so far bd everyday cd11 to cd15, just wish I knew when I was ovulating all my opks are back home. Even if I bought some now I'm not how helpful they'd be I might stress over it if I have already Od. Guess we keep bding for a bit longer!

Congratulations StephyB. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

**I updated my PT thread but I'll go ahead and share it here as well, sadly it ended abruptly in a CP. I'm devastated. :cry: And just feel like giving up. I just don't understand why this is happening.

Hi! I'm currently ttc #2. It's our 2nd month trying. With dd is was month 1! I'm on cd21 and 6 dpo. I'm telling myself I'm not going to get worked up, stressed out and test happy like last month. I saw every symptom under the sun and was convinced of a bfp. Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!

**I updated my PT thread but I'll go ahead and share it here as well, sadly it ended abruptly in a CP. I'm devastated. :cry: And just feel like giving up. I just don't understand why this is happening.

I've commented on your other thread, but I'll say again how sorry I am.

Just to confuse myself I took an ov test. I'm cd16 but had ewcm cd14, and now this. I'm not sure if it's my surge on the way down or the way up?!! It usually stays positive for around a day no longer, so I guess if I keep testing I'll find out. I think we're going to have to keep bding in case! Still pretty confused though, my last cycle was only 25 days but the one before was 34 so I'm just all over the place at the moment.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
Mummy - I hear you! I get confused / impatient as well. I have been having watery/ewcm for 6 days now. And Bd'ing has made it even harder to judge what my cm is, because I have so little. Last cycle I had about 10 days of watery/ewcm so maybe I have 4 more days to go. My cervix feels def open, but not super high and soft like I remember it to be when I ovulate. Just ready for a temp rise!!

fxmummyduck - i would keep bd'ing - if you got that, O is on the way!
i made sure BD happening every other day from about CD 8 until well after my temps confirmed O :)

So Sorry Amber!!!:hugs:

So sorry to hear that Amber :cry::hugs:, that is heartbreaking news, take some time if you need it, take care of yourself and try again when you are ready.

Welcome gaves99!

glad to have you in the group and hope your sticky bean comes soon! with our ds he was first try too and now this time it took 5 cycles but looking at my charts only 3 of those were timed right with bding. fx for this cycle for you!

fxmummyduck - i know it can be confusing (i've been there myself) but all you can really do is keep testing and bding until you know you o'd, i forget do you temp? cuz sustained high temps are a great way to confirm o. as for the test it could be gearing up to o or on the downside, there is no way to tell except to keep poas.

mom15 - each cycle is different and who know how many days we have watery or ewcm it varies but i completely understand confusion watery with bding lubrication and :spermy: but you aren't supposed to check cm when you're about to bd or right after cuz it looks similar. however ewcm looks nothing like that so that is at least easy to spot!

Welcome gaves99!

glad to have you in the group and hope your sticky bean comes soon! with our ds he was first try too and now this time it took 5 cycles but looking at my charts only 3 of those were timed right with bding. fx for this cycle for you!

I have a new post in the TTC after loss forum "Spouse's and Support after CP......." explaining the entire situation if anyone is interested in reading it, I am just too emotionally drained to retype any of it, or even think about it right now, sorry. I just......:cry:

MiBaby - it always makes sense once I O and look back. Just right now I wonder everyday is this it. Before my ds and no nursing I had three days for ewcm, not a ton but easy to identify. Now and the reason could be nursing it seems to go back and forth between watery and ewcm. Last o also my nipples got sore for a couple days which hasn't happened yet. And yes I didn't check for hours before and after bd. don't want do disturb and spermies still trying to find the entrance :)

Mom15 - too funny about the swimmers, and good to hear that you are following proper cm checking procedures :haha: but no really that's good to hear not every one knows how to and it seems like you have a good grasp! and yes in retrospect it always seems clear when o has happened but when your in the trenches it can be confusing and frustrating.

fxmummyduck - any update on opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->