Ttc #2

Mibaby opks were fainter last night and again this afternoon so I'm guessing in was the end of the surge not the beginning. We're still bding as I usually ovulate the day after a positive. Had some mild cramping in my right side today but who knows. No I don't temp I've never had a go, no reason why not!

Ok so I'm completely lost, my opks are all over the place some are dark and some are light but none I would call positive. Should I assume that they're not going to get darker and positive now? And that as I started testing late I won't pick up on a positive? Or do I buy more tests?!!!

I'm sorry mummy that the opk's are playing tricks on you! I started temping, because I couldn't figure out what the opk's were trying to tell me. Are you tracking cm?

Afm, I think I ovulated yesterday based on cm and cervix it seemed pretty obvious. Now my temp just needs to rise.

Thanks mom15, hope you see your temp rise.

Was tracking cm but has also been playing tricks on me I did have some ewcm cd14 but not much then it kind of went watery again and is now back to creamy so it's not been the easiest to decipher.

Cd24 and 9 dpo and not feeling anything but some slight cramps here and there. Last month every twinge was a symptom and I had myself convinced on the bfp. Trying to not stress and put too much pressure on myself. I hate the waiting game!

Anyone have noticeable implantation pains/cramps? What/when/where did you feel them. I never noticed with dd.

Hi guys. I am officially jumping in to TTC/NTNP for number 2! Sort of nervous but excited.

Welcome bucherwurm! Our first are a month apart :). Good luck!

I'm 3dpo today and wondering if my temp is already on it's way down. Time will tell :)

Hi all. Im new here. Ttc#2 (cycle1) and currently in the TWW 4dpo. Just sitting around obsessing about every single thing which makes the days go by soooo slowly. AF is due on Aug19th.
Just trying to keep myself busy until testing time.
Thanks for having me :)

Welcome Bucherwurm and OilyMamma!

hopefully you will both see your bfps soon!

fxmummyduck - sorry to hear your opks are being so inconclusive but it seems like your cm is letting you know what's going on! ewcm and watery are very fertile cm and creamy is still fertile but not as much, so you probably o'd, but keep checking your cm to confirm!

mom15 - glad to hear you got your confirmed o but sorry to hear you have such a short luteal phase and such a long folicular phase. you may want to look into ways to lengthen your luteal phase and perhaps talk to your ob. fx you caught the egg anyhow!

gaves99 - the waiting is horrible but at least you have less than a week left! no implantation cramps that i can remember but with my ds i did have implantation bleeding but this time nothing, each pregnancy is different i guess.

afm - sorry i haven't posted in a bit but i have been checking in and reading posts, i've just been too tired to reply, thinking and typing seemed to high a goal to attain in my fatigued state.

MiBaby - I am taking vitex and also do seed cycling. Believe it or not my follicular phase is relatively short compared to before DS. I'm guessing my OB would tell me to wean. If my lp doesn't improve by oct/nov I might think about weaning. I try everyday to cut down, but it's so hard. DS is not a big eater and loves the boobies. On top of it a week ago it started that I can't get him down for night time. Today is the first day he is also fighting nap. He is currently whining in his crib. Since he is not crying I have hope he will fall asleep. But those sleep troubles have resulted in so much nursing. DH is out of town a lot for 2-4 days at a time which make it hard to involve him in any kind of night night routine.

I'm sorry to hear you are so fatigued, but I guess it's all for a good reason. Hopefully the second tri energy boost will kick in in a few weeks.

One thing I have read about, but not yet tried is vitamin b6 taken in a vitamin b complex.l to lengthen my luteal phase. Anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks mibaby that's made me feel better!! Think we've done all we can this month, bd everyday CD 11 to 19, could not manage anymore!

Mom15 I'm taking some bvitamins but this is the first cycle so not sure if it's helped guess we'll find out!

Mummy - FX the bvitamins will do the trick for you :)

I'm 4 dpo and can't wait to see if tomorrow AF will show or not...at least my temp has recovered, but I also didn't have three hours of uninterrupted sleep so who knows how accurate it is.

Hello everyone! Just had my IUD removed on August 2nd. Had my AF right after. Now just waiting. Hoping for BFP for all! Scared to have another child but ready as can be!

So tmi. The last 2 days I've had a ton of cm, white and thick. I just peed and actually out loud when went whoa! It's weird and quite a bit each time I almost feel like I need to wear a liner. AF would be due sat,so I'm thinking I'll test Fri. Keeping my poas monster under control! Lol

Gaves - hopefully a good sign!!

Schultzie - welcome and good luck :)

Welcome schultzie18!

glad to hear that you got your af so quickly after the removal, one of the few times (haha) we are happy for that to start! fx for a bfp for you!

Mom15 - hope what you are taking helps!!! and i have heard about the vitamin b thing so, something to look into i guess. wow how long were your cycles before your ds?

fxmummyduck - fx you covered your bases enough and you caught that egg!

gaves99 - could be something but may not be but fx for a bfp for you what dpo are you going to test?

afm - still tired all the time, some heartburn, and warm, not much else that i can think of but my first ob appointment is tom so looking forward to that and hoping she uses the doppler and all goes well. i so want to hear a heartbeat and see my growing lo tom. a little nervous as this is about the same time week wise that we had our mc the first time i was pg but trying not to think about it.

So I caved and just tested. I'm on cd27 and 12dpo.. thought that may not be entirely true, that's the night I pulled a peak and had cramping. Anyways bfn. It's so disappointing to see. I'll wait 2 days to try again. Damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->