Ttc #2

How long do you wait to go to a Dr to get a check up to make sure things are in working order? I'll be 36 in Oct so don't want to wait too long.

How old is everyone?

I just turned 31. My dh is 35. This will be our last. We both decided that 2 is perfect for our family. I had a really horrible labor and delivery. That makes us a little nervous about going through this again but would like to have 2.

MiBaby - I had 6 cycles post pill and ovulated CD's 31/38/42/26/36/31. So not much worse I guess, just really irregular. I was on the pill since 13 years old, because it was the only thing that regulated my cycle. I had a D&C at 13 because my lining was so thick and I was bleeding so much I was losing a lot of blood. So I always wondered what my cycles would be like after being on bc for about 17 years. From what I read a long follicular phase can mean too much estrogen, so I'm trying to bring that down with healthy eating (have cut sugar way down, no alcohol, no caffeine) then there are all the environmental estrogens, e.g. cheap plastic flip flops. Some people probably think I am going overboard, but I don't want to look back some day and say I didn't try hard enough. Also our son was born with a left shortened radius and ulnar and with the radio us fused to the humerus. Also his left hand is smaller and just a bit different. 99.9% it is genetic, but we want to make sure we are as healthy as we can be. My temp dropped today so not much hope Af will stay away.

Hi I'm really new to this and hope someone could plz give me some advice, we have been trying for 7 yrs and nothing 🙁, but this mo th it's all gone funny my last period was 23rd June finished 28th June , very reg every 33 days, I have not bled at all sine, I had a scan Monday (private one) not a very nice lady couldn't give me time of day, she sais she couldn't see anything at all only my endometrial what is 9mm in diameter i tried asking questions but she said I have no time today 😕, anyway last night 11th august I did a test and got a positive line it's light but u can defo see it, this morning I did test first thing and nothing 😓, I'm really loosing my mind here I hope someone could plz help or give me some advice, I had blood test done for pregnancy neg, hormones all normall, no diabetic, not going through change (had to check) ,I'm 32, have all symptoms, bad head, bad back,feeling like period pain right at bottom of my belly and stretching feeling, had heart burn ( gone now) terrible wind burping a lot and the toilet trips 😖 even after I just been feel like I need to go again even if it's just a dribble, also had discharch like egg white, sorry if it's to much info and thank u all in advance will defo keep everyone up to date with how it goes ....baby dust to u all x

Lou - welcome! I am so sorry you have been trying for so long!! And I am sorry you had such an unpleasant professional doing your scan. You are clearly in need of answers and she should have had the time to at least try answer them. I was wondering if you do any charting, like OPK's or temping to determine when you ovulate every cycle? From what you said, it sounds like your cycle is very regular. Had you ovulate the same CD you always do, you would be 3.5 weeks late and I would assume the scan would have showed something. BUT if you happened to have ovulated late (maybe due to stress, change in nutrition, intense exercise...) then maybe you are not as late as you think. The test you took, did the line show up in the timeframe or later? I am not a test expert, but maybe test again if you think you had a line. Posting some pictures might help too. Some of the ladies on here are much more versed in interpreting test than I am. Not sure of how much help I am, just hoping it might help you even if it's just in a small way.

Hi thank u sooo much for answering my question, I had only just started the clear blue digital ovulation test in august by accident ,I do right my ovulation days down on calender on the 5th,6th,7th8th,9th I did test every afternoon and they all came up with a ☺ I thought I had bought pregnancy test but found out they was ovulation test not pregnancy ones, d'oh, the only thing the woman said in scan was I can't see anything and you endometrial is 9mm in diameter whatever that means��, so I was thinking maybe I missed my period in July and ovulated in august from 5th to 9th ? But I'm just sooo lost and very confused with everything. But I really do feel pregnant but now I just feeling so low about it all.x

Lou - did you do a clear blue on the 10th? if so and it was negative then you might have just ovulated, which would explain the eggwhite cm. Also one of my symptoms when I ovulate is that I have to pee more, although like you said I don't really it just feels like it.
Do you know how long your luteal phase is?

No I don't know how long it is my luteal phase that is lol, no didn't do clear blue on 10th , did I Morrison's own brand pregnancy test on 11th,

And I'm out.... she showed with a vengeance! :growlmad::devil::witch:

So going on a few symptoms I've looked back over my cycle and think I'm roughly 8dpo, af due 20th August!

Hate symptom spotting but I've had cramps on and off, pinching feelings yesterday am, and some nausea, sneezing, oh and gas! Pleasant!!

Mummy - I'm 8dpo too today. Started spotting although barely noticable so far. Have this feeling AF might show today, which in the grand scheme of things is still a great improvement over my previous cycles. My temps are worthless due to my 15mo old DS who is going through a terrible sleep regression and being a night time boobie monster again. So ff actually took away my crosshairs.

Mummy - I'm 8dpo too today. Started spotting although barely noticable so far. Have this feeling AF might show today, which in the grand scheme of things is still a great improvement over my previous cycles. My temps are worthless due to my 15mo old DS who is going through a terrible sleep regression and being a night time boobie monster again. So ff actually took away my crosshairs.

Could it be implantation bleeding? 8dpo is a good day for that although I'm showing no signs of it 🙁

Mummy - I wish it was! I know I'm not out until Af shows as I have always spotted during my luteal phase. Pre DS I actually always started at about 5/6 dpo. So the fact that I didn't start until 8 dpo this time is amazing. Just the last three cycles AF has always come the day I started spotting, but the fact that I am already at 8dpo gives me hope that it's not the case this time. I also spotted the cycle I conceived DS until about 11 weeks! So def doesn't mean I'm out. Time is def starting to slow down....

CD1 today. So 8 day Lp is a great improvement. Looking forward to what the next cycle brings. O'ing earlier than 4-5 weeks from now would be nice. Well, now I'm getting a bit greedy. Haha

hi everyone

I'm TTC #2 since I had my first 3 years ago. I can't remember if it was april or may of this year that I finally decided it was time for me to go to the doctor since we have insurance now to go get checked I use to have horrible irregular cycles, heavy bleeding for 3 months or more at times, and I couldn't go anywhere. I got labs done and turns out I'm Anemic, and my glucose was high but not high enough to be declared a diabetic, she said i was pre diabetic, so she put me on metformin and birth control. The birth control she prescribed me didn't work so I had to go to my OBYN doctor and he gave me something else and the bleeding stopped. I had lost some weight but that was before I started taking anything I guess it was from all the blood loss.

This month I stopped taking the birth control, I still had one more pack, but I noticed I was gaining weight. I'm still taking the metformin I've actually felt better not taking the birth control now for some reason.

How long does it take for birth control to get out of your system? Has anyone taken metformin?

Welcome Sparkle! I was on birth control for almost 17 years. It was prescribed when I was only 13 years old as I had very long and heavy periods and it was the only way to get them under control. Just like you I lost a lot of blood back then. When I stopped it in 2014 to ttc#1 my cycles were between 5-7 days long although my period was normal length and flow. It seemed like my ovulation got stronger over time and I conceived on the 6th cycle. I was never on Metformin, so no help there. I hope your cycles are more regulated now! Are you charting to determine O?

Hi Mom15, wow thats alot of years on birth control, i was only on it for 2 months.

No I'm not charting I've never charted before so I have no idea when I do ovulate.

Sparkle - with so many things, I think it can be different for every person. My friend conceived first cycle off the pill after being on it for years. My sister didn't get her period for almost 4 months after stopping. So unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a rule to go by I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->