Ttc #2

hey ladies! I am currently on CD 26 I O'd on CD 15 so I am 11dpo. I am testing BFN still. My breast are sore and my cm is back to creamy. It was watery for two days. Which is normally what it is before AF but it went back to CM. I'm nauseous all the time. I have a whole symptom list from 3dpo to here... We are in our first month on Clomid. And in our 13 month TTC #2

Hi Ladies,

I thought i was out as i got my period (a day earlier then expected) but it only lasted 2 days and was fairly light, and it normally last 4-5 days now 7 days later i'm having brown spotting and feeling cramps do you think i could be pregnant

should i test or not?? I don't know what to do
Thanks in advance xx

Darn. Bd on friday, and ewcm on sunday-tuesday. I'm guessing that means even our one effort didn't have the right timing :-/

Mind you, then my daughter wakes me up twice in the night and my tired brain thinks another baby is Not a good idea ;)

What do we think, do i have a chance?

Welcome - lou.831, 23Sparkle, and Hootiesommy!

lou - so no july af? i would say keep testing and let us know what's happening. and boo to the scan lady, so not nice.

sparkle - sorry to hear you are having such troubles ttc and i agree with Mom15 coming off bc is different for all.

hootie - fx for a bfp for you but unfortunately af and pg symptoms overlap, so it's hard to tell.

Gaves - my ob said after 6 months of ttc with no bfp to come and discuss with her. i just turned 31. and sorry to hear the witch got you!

Schultzie - wow both of us and our other halves are the same age and we both have a 2014 baby!

Mom15 - do all you need to do to feel like you've left no stone unturned! yay for a longer luteal phase, fx it keeps up! all the healthy changes you are making will def make a difference with your cycles!

Fxmummyduck - hmm i hate that af and pg symptoms are mostly the same, keep us posted!

Amanda84 - hmm, odd. and yes test and post pics for us! :haha:

Justmeinlove - could be but iffy. i know that swimmers can survive up to 3 days in fertile cm but usually o happens after last day of fertile cm, fx tho!

afm - appointment went well, dr said the baby looks good and on target for my due date but it was just the hand held doppler that she used. didn't get to hear heartbeat but saw the heart beat flutters. next appointment is 9/8 and she said we would see more then. not sure when my scan is but all future appointments are scheduled and i'll have the list when i see her. still super tired, sorry i haven't been on in a bit but really no energy.

Hi to all the new ladies! It's great this thread is so busy, but sorry if I'm not keeping up.

Tested and got a bfn and almost straight after af arrived :(

Here's to another cycle!

Mibabyhopes- crazy that we are the same! Congrats on being pregnant with your 2nd! Hoping I am not far behind.

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I am currently trying for number 2 with my fiance. Its been about 16 months I think. There have been 2 early miscarriages in that time.
I am currently 10dpo but i dont feel like this month is the month for some reason.

MiBaby - how nice you got to see the heart flutter :) glad everything seems to be on track.

mummy - I'm sorry AF showed. Mine is final winding down. I miss those days where it was only 4/5 days. Now it's more like 6/7 days long.

Welcome all the new ladies!

Amanda, did you test??

Hooties - hope AF has stayed away!

Mama - I'm sorry to hear about your losses and that you have been trying for a while. Did it take a while to conceive #1 too?

Hi Ladies,

I am currently on cycle 4 of TTC no 2! It doesn't seem quite so easy this time around :-( I was 28 when we had our DD and now i'm 31.

Can't wait to get my BFP, love hearing about others getting BFP's! xx

Welcome and good luck MrsCeder! Hopefully you don't have to wait much longer!

I'm just waiting for my positive opk currently on cd14, having sore boobs and ewcm but not smiley of the digital clearblue test yet. Getting so impatient now lol

Hi to all the new ladies! It's great this thread is so busy, but sorry if I'm not keeping up.

Tested and got a bfn and almost straight after af arrived :(

Here's to another cycle!

Hmmm it's not af, I'm totally confused :(

Mmmmh, Mummy?? how many dpo are you? Is it just spotting or gone altogether?

No idea how many dpo I am...maybe it's too early to test? It's the tiniest amount of spotting, and even that's nearly gone....

No idea how many dpo I am...maybe it's too early to test? It's the tiniest amount of spotting, and even that's nearly gone....

Edit. I am however on cd31, and I do sometimes have 33 or 35 day cycles not last, but the one before was 35 days. So maybe I'm heading for another 35 dayer, so 10 dpo or 12 dpo?

Didn't you also start B vitamins? Maybe it's changing things too

Didn't you also start B vitamins? Maybe it's changing things too

Yes I did, could be...

I guess I just stop guessing at things and either af will show or I'll leave it a few days and test again.

MiBaby - how nice you got to see the heart flutter :) glad everything seems to be on track.

mummy - I'm sorry AF showed. Mine is final winding down. I miss those days where it was only 4/5 days. Now it's more like 6/7 days long.

Welcome all the new ladies!

Amanda, did you test??

Hooties - hope AF has stayed away!

Mama - I'm sorry to hear about your losses and that you have been trying for a while. Did it take a while to conceive #1 too?

Thank you. I fell very quickly with DD1; as soon as I had my implant removed. It's been very frustrating. It's definitely taking it's toll, this TTC business. I naively thought I'd fall just as quick with the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->