Ttc #2

Hey all. Not very active on this page BUT stalk you all and have my fingers crossed for each and every one of you. AF is 2 days late today and i got a BFN on clear blue digital. Ah well. On to another cycle..just waiting for the witch to fly on over and bless me with her presence. Lol!

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. I just had some spotting tonight and I am only 4dpo. Not sure what is going on. Maybe just a mixed up cycle since just coming off the Mirena.

Can I squeeze in :wave:

Hello ladies. I am also TTCing #2 currently 1dpo. When will everyone be testing?

And h&h9m to all the girlies who got their bfp's! :flower:

Hi all, can I join you please?
We have just started ttc, this month, and I'm 1-2 dpo right now. Haven't been on here in so long, as my Ds has just turned 6! Hoping there won't be any issues ttc this time round, as although it wasn't hard getting those bfps, we lost about 4, before getting our sticky.
Feels so strange to be back on this ride! Haha!

The witch definitely got me :( so annoyed as we bd a lot but all too early. I also think my cm is not so good lately, it used to be a lot better. Any ideas how to improve it? I know I don't drink enough!

Hey oilymama, sorry about the bfn, let's hope we both have a bfp next cycle!

Hey Schultzie, I don't have experience with mirena but I expect things will be a bit wonky for a while.

Hi aliko, welcome and yes of course there is room for you! Hope your tww goes quickly! I'm on cd2 so a while yet before I even reach my fertile window.

Hi roc and welcome, hope you get your next sticky bean soon.

Af is here! Lets hope this is a better cycle. Fxmummy sounds like we will be cycle buddies this time.

Hi everyone!

I am ttc my second child. my daughter turned 4 1/2 this past March. my husband and i got married 6/11/11, and i found out the second week of july i was pregnant with her!

this time around is a lot more difficult. we've been trying for a year. i tracked my temps for a couple months to confirm ovulation, stopped temping (but still used opks), and now back to temping. i had a chemical nov. 2015. i've done bloodwork as well as my husband, they've come back normal. had an ultrasound - came back normal. my husband semen analysis - normal. i am meeting w/ a dr at my OBGYN next month for fertility consult. i am going to see if i can get an HSG to check my tubes, and i guess after that we will see!

hoping it doesn't come to that, currently 4DPO so i am praying this is my lucky month. i used preseed this month as well. i used it the month i had my chemical, so i was nervous to use it again, but i figured it cant hurt.

Hi! Can I join in and chat with you ladies? I'm cd3 on our first cycle ttc. Really hoping it will be quicker this time around but not holding my breath. I'm pretty excited to be back on here so just wanted to say hello!

hi all, here to chat and pass the TWW time! I am TTC#2, my DD is 21 months. This is my first cycle TTC#2, and we're DTD after positive OPK, trying for a boy. FX! The TWW is driving me nuts today, I forgot how all consuming TTC can be. I won't test until Saturday probably... ugh!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Mummy - have you ever tried vitex? It helps me with CM!!

I am only CD 8 and if I go by my last two cycles, I have about 20-25 days before I O again. Seems soooo far away. Would love to figure out how to O earlier!

Hopefully this doesn't give anyone reading this before bed nightmares. Here I am as mentioned on a rather non exciting in terms of ttc cd8, to find sth that resembles an almond come out of me! Wtf!! This is my first period ever using the Diva Cup or I may have never noticed. Today I was only spotting, so I wore it all day and just checked it before going to bed. First I thought it was just a plain old jelly like clot, but no it is creepy hard, like rubberish. Anyone every had sth like this? I wonder what else is hiding in my uterus?!?

Roc: looks like we might be cycle buddies! I'm 3dpo today. I'm sorry about your loses but I hope we both get our bfp's this cycle!

Fxmummyduck: Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'll definitely be here stalking everyone,s progress. Really hope this cycle is the one for you. Any new game plan this cycle to catch the egg?

Shultzie: hoping this cycle works out for you.

Phoenix322: we are practically cycle buddies :). I am 3dpo today hope we get our bfp's! When do you plan to test?

Babybloo: hello :wave:

Twinklie12: hello :wave:. I have a 28 month old DO and i currently live in MA as well, just moved here actually. Is Saturday when your expecting af? I'm not going to test until the 2nd of September.

Mum15: I've always used vitex and dong quai supplements to regulate my hormones so in turn I began O'ing earlier and having shorter cycles. But I was extremely irregular (hormonaly). Could work for you if your cycles have been a bit all over the place.

Hopefully this doesn't give anyone reading this before bed nightmares. Here I am as mentioned on a rather non exciting in terms of ttc cd8, to find sth that resembles an almond come out of me! Wtf!! This is my first period ever using the Diva Cup or I may have never noticed. Today I was only spotting, so I wore it all day and just checked it before going to bed. First I thought it was just a plain old jelly like clot, but no it is creepy hard, like rubberish. Anyone every had sth like this? I wonder what else is hiding in my uterus?!?

Oh gosh I know that must have startled you. I've personally never experienced that b4 but maybe since your using the cup you are more likely to spot something. I have never used a cup b4 so whatever does come out is rolled up with the pad and thrown in the trash. Perhaps you can save it and take it to your doctor for testing.

ALiKO - i am a little nervous to test too early bc of my chemical last year. i'm due for my pd sept. 2. im going to try my hardest to wait until august 31 but i have a lot of internet cheapie pregnancy tests just waiting to be peed on lol. fertility friend is saying I O'ed on CD13 (temping) , but i usually O on CD 14. its dashed crosshairs for some reason though, so its possible i may be a day off!

Ali - I wondered if the cup "knocked" sth lose. Maybe some old product left over from my first pregnancy. I do have a bicornuate (heartshaped) uterus and a roughly 3" fibroid. That together I think can make it harder for the lining to shed efficiently.

Phoenix322: I was also thinking about testing Sept. 2nd if my symptoms feel right which would be 12dpo for me. If I don't feel anything convincing and my temps are still high then I'll wait until the day of af to test on the 4th. I know what you mean about being scared to test early as I also had a chemical last August 2015. Have you been having any symptoms?

Mom15: do you think it could be a piece of the fibroid? If it is a concern of yours I would definitely ask for a lab test.

Ali - I thought about that, but I think the fibroid is embedded in the muscle. I think it is just some very old lining that finally decided to come out. As I am not bleeding or in pain I will just bring it up at my next check up at the end of the year. I am planning of getting a Mayan abdominal massage which is performed by a midwife here in town, so I might ask her. My period did seem very painful this time, so maybe it had sth to do with that.

Here's to September! On cd10 today and typically o on cd15. Fingers crossed

Hi to a fellow MA momma! I will be 9 DPO on Saturday when I test. FX!!!

Roc: looks like we might be cycle buddies! I'm 3dpo today. I'm sorry about your loses but I hope we both get our bfp's this cycle!

Fxmummyduck: Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'll definitely be here stalking everyone,s progress. Really hope this cycle is the one for you. Any new game plan this cycle to catch the egg?

Shultzie: hoping this cycle works out for you.

Phoenix322: we are practically cycle buddies :). I am 3dpo today hope we get our bfp's! When do you plan to test?

Babybloo: hello :wave:

Twinklie12: hello :wave:. I have a 28 month old DO and i currently live in MA as well, just moved here actually. Is Saturday when your expecting af? I'm not going to test until the 2nd of September.

Mum15: I've always used vitex and dong quai supplements to regulate my hormones so in turn I began O'ing earlier and having shorter cycles. But I was extremely irregular (hormonaly). Could work for you if your cycles have been a bit all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->