Ttc #2

Mom15: sounds relaxing. Hope it helps!

Gaves99: time to DTD like crazy lol

Phoenix322: I was also thinking about testing Sept. 2nd if my symptoms feel right which would be 12dpo for me. If I don't feel anything convincing and my temps are still high then I'll wait until the day of af to test on the 4th. I know what you mean about being scared to test early as I also had a chemical last August 2015. Have you been having any symptoms?

Mom15: do you think it could be a piece of the fibroid? If it is a concern of yours I would definitely ask for a lab test.

ALiKO - if my temps drop, i will prob wait til the day of AF being due also. i don't feel like i have any symptoms really, just some faint cramping which isn't unheard of for me, but im still trying to keep my hopes up! i am praying this is my month! how are you feeling?

Phoenix322: as of now I've been cramping for the last 20mins or so but have no idea whats its all about. Will be 5dpo in like an hour but trying not to think about it much. Any new developments on your end?

ALiKO: woke up w/ a headache this morning, feel a little bloated, and my lower back is a little sore too, but as you said - also trying to not think about it too much! i just keep telling myself "this is my month! this is it!" i'm hoping the power of positive thinking works!

Phoenix322: yes same here! Trying to remain positive. I'm also a bit bloated. Amazing I don't have sore boobs which I usually always get. Been getting a lot of cm though so still feeling good. 6dpo now and I know I'm gonna be going crazy in the next day or so looking for implantation signs! Must remain calm :haha: yea right...

ALiKO: me too! I feel a little cramp and i'm like "was that it?!" haha. I don't remember any noticeable symptoms with my daughter, except I was like super gassy the week before I found out, and this one day I was extremely hungry like I hadn't ate in days!

I have slight random cramping on and off today, and my back is killing me. it was sore yesterday too but def a little worse today.

The witch definitely got me :( so annoyed as we bd a lot but all too early. I also think my cm is not so good lately, it used to be a lot better. Any ideas how to improve it? I know I don't drink enough!

Hey oilymama, sorry about the bfn, let's hope we both have a bfp next cycle!

Hey Schultzie, I don't have experience with mirena but I expect things will be a bit wonky for a while.

Hi aliko, welcome and yes of course there is room for you! Hope your tww goes quickly! I'm on cd2 so a while yet before I even reach my fertile window.

Hi roc and welcome, hope you get your next sticky bean soon.

Have you tried using EPO supplements during your pre O wait? (Evening Primrose Oil) I was using them, we took a break this last cycle, but I will start using them again next cycle, but they REALLY helped. You take one a day until you O, then stop with them, I would always switched to a Omega Supplement (it had several of them in it not just 3's) for post O, but you can't take the EPO post O for some reason. But there was a very big difference in my EWCM almost immediately after starting to use them. I was impressed. Something you may want to look into :flower:

***Oh and as a side note- EPO is MUCH cheaper then Vitex. Its like 4 dollars for a bottle of 75 of them, and since you only take them for the first half of your cycle they last quite a while. I bought my bottle like 4 or 5 months ago and still have like 1/2 a bottle maybe more. My cycle's have been fluctuating back and forth though between oing around CD14-16 and CD 20-22 so some months I take a more some months a little less. It only takes one a day though, so either way they will last you a long time and you can buy them at Walmart. I noticed a difference in my CM within just 2-3 days of starting to take them!

A big welcome to all the new ladies- Sorry, there are several pages of posts that I just skimmed through so I don't remember anyone's handles- I've been on a break for quite a while, but I'm glad to see that the group is quickly picking up and that their a lot more ladies in this thread to keep up with and be able to pass the time with as well :flower:

Congrats if there have been any BFP announcement's since I've been away, again, sorry I don't know names if ladies have announced.

AFM: We had our second CP in 3 months last cycle, and even though I cont'd getting on directly following the CP, it just become too much for me to handle, seeing all the successful BFP announcements and I had to remove myself from the forum to keep my sanity, although my hubs would probably beg to differ that it aided in keeping me sane :rofl: I don't know why but something about this last one just hit me REALLY hard. All of the others, and even the early MC I was able to take in stride and keep going, this one left me just devastated and shattered. I don't know if it was bc the BFP's I go were so obvious this time and they were clearly progressing when with my other one's I kind of knew from the get go that something wasn't right because my levels would fluctuate wildly and I would get a squinter, then nothing, then a line, then a squinter, etc, etc, until they disappeared. This one I really thought was "it" and when the lines disappeared it left me gutted. Poor hubby didn't know what to do with himself bc in the past I had taken it all in stride and this time I was just an absolute mess and inconsolable. I took a break this last cycle, well I say that. I never did any BBTing, no charting of any kind, on LH strips, no monitors. We BD'd one time this entire cycle, and I'm inclined to say it was probably past my O day, but my luck after all the stressing and shit I put myself through up until now, this will be the cycle that we actually conceive. lol. I have no clue what dpo I could possibly be, nor do I even know if I have in fact O'd. I just plan on waiting for AF to show and starting over... To sum it up, this has been a very stressful last month for me, it has completely put me through the wringer and I am praying that we get our BFP soon so I can just put all the TTC stuff up and behind me (planning on passing it forward to some lucky lady so soon as I'm done with it, actually :) ) and being able to move on to the next phase of enjoying a pregnancy that will more than likely be my last one :( So I plan on cherishing every moment of it.

Hope everyone else is doing well and is in good spirits, I'm still having a hard time pulling myself out of the funk this last cycle dumped me in, but hopefully I will be able to put it all behind me soon and move forward with a positive and hopeful attitude. That hasn't happened just yet, but I'm trying. :/

CB opk, how often do you dtd once you get high and then peak result? Just pulled peak so we will tonight. Usually we would again tomo. What about after?

The witch definitely got me :( so annoyed as we bd a lot but all too early. I also think my cm is not so good lately, it used to be a lot better. Any ideas how to improve it? I know I don't drink enough!

Hey oilymama, sorry about the bfn, let's hope we both have a bfp next cycle!

Hey Schultzie, I don't have experience with mirena but I expect things will be a bit wonky for a while.

Hi aliko, welcome and yes of course there is room for you! Hope your tww goes quickly! I'm on cd2 so a while yet before I even reach my fertile window.

Hi roc and welcome, hope you get your next sticky bean soon.

CB opk, how often do you dtd once you get high and then peak result? Just pulled peak so we will tonight. Usually we would again tomo. What about after?

What CB OPK are you using? The smiley's or the actual monitors? I have both of the monitors, they track estrogen and LH. You have an estrogen surge prior to your LH surge, so once it detects a surge in estrogen you will get High readings, then as soon as it detects your LH surge you get a peak. In my personal experience, I normally O the day after the first Peak reading is given, which I have confirmed numerous times with BBTing. BUT- every woman is different, so you could O the day of the first peak, or even the day after the second peak. MOST, meaning according to CB's research with the monitors and actually confirming when ovulation occurs after the peak reading, majority of women will O on the second peak day. It is a good idea to BD every other day (or more if hubs sperm count is good) as soon as you start getting high readings and then once you get your peak reading BD everyday, so BD the day of the first Peak, the day after (maybe 2x's, lol) and then the day after that, and if it makes you feel better, skip the next day then BD again the day after that. A LOT of women have a lot of success using the SMEP method, it basically covers all your bases. I would also suggest, esp if you have been trying for three months or more to add Instead Softcups to your after BD session, you just insert the flexible cup in after he has "finished" and leave it in for 6-12hrs after BDing, it helps to hold everything up there giving you more chances of a swimmer actually making it through the war zone of what we lovingly call our cervix's. lol. It's similar to a procedure that dr's actually used to do called "cervical capping" and if you look at their research they actually have better success rates then IUI. Also just a bit of advice if you didn't already know, it is much better for you NOT to orgasm before he has finished. Your cervical mucus after an orgasm actually starts to become acidic and inhospitable for sperm to survive in. BUT, do have an orgasm after he has finished, actually as many as you want, the more the better and if he stay's inside of you while this is going on the better. There actually is a "primal" function in the female orgasm, but only after ejaculation has occurred, when you O it caused all your vaginal and uterine muscles to contract actually aiding the sperm up through the cervix and into your uterus. If this is info you already know, then just disregard everything I just said :rofl: :flower:

Wow you are awesome! I have the advanced digital so smiley. Got peak last night which was a day earlier than usual but also had shorter af. Bd Thursday first day of high, Bd sat first peak. Told him last night we should sun, mon, wed.
Didn't know about the cup, will def look into it. Anything that helps! 2nd month using preseed too.
Crazily, I did just find out about the orgasm thing. Both times so far this month he was first, then me. Explained that and saliva being bad too.
Thanks for all your tips!

Phoenix322: I just saw your FF chart sweetie congratulations :happydance: h&h9m. I hope I also get my BFP this month as I've been having some pretty convincing symptoms atm.

Afm, breast a little tender at the sides, I've been having some pretty bad lower back pain which was crippling yesterday but seems to have eased up a bit today (very weird for me). And i had some pretty intense cramping 6dpo that felt as if AF was about to start (AF not due until 15dpo). I did cave and test at 7dpo. Don't know what I was thinking of course it came out BFN (test was way to early). But at least it has put me off of testing untill at least about 12dpo (currently 8dpo).

ALiKO: Thank you!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Your temps looks promising too!! I was DETERMINED to wait, but my back had been killing me for a couple days, and I had a headache for a couple days too. When I was in labor with my daughter, it was a lot of lower back contractions at first which kind of made me wonder. But, I wanted to wait. My positive with my daughter was 10dpo. I thought it would be impossible for it to happen for me at 8dpo!

Now this is going to sound a little ridiculous, but.....like I mentioned, my back had gradually been hurting for days. I had a headache the last 3 days. I did one of those psychic readings online (yeah I'm crazy) that I got back Thursday night, and one of the things she said was "When it comes to your pregnancy i am seeing you having a rough pregnancy with your back and they are showing headaches as well and joint pain but it will be worth it in the end" which made me want to test Friday. Sure enough, ended up getting a BFP! Did it again yesterday on a digital and even came up on that! I am still in shock. My boobs started getting sore yesterday too. I've also been getting intermittent sharp cramps on the left side by my hip.

I told my husband and I know he WANTS to be excited (even though i def wanted another baby, his baby fever was worse than mine!), but he said he wants to wait until we go to the dr for their confirmation to feel more at ease about it since it was so excited the last time but ended up being a chemical, which - even though it was a little bit of a let down - I understand his reaction.

Aw congrats Phoenix!!! So exciting! I might have some very very faint BFPa from FMU and SMU today 10 DPO. I have had two early losses before so I am only tentatively excited. Need to call my doc and get on progesterone ASAP like I did with my daughter!

Aw congrats Phoenix!!! So exciting! I might have some very very faint BFPa from FMU and SMU today 10 DPO. I have had two early losses before so I am only tentatively excited. Need to call my doc and get on progesterone ASAP like I did with my daughter!

Twinklie12 lets see a pic!!
My lines are getting darker over the last couple days, so I'm slowly getting more confident about the BFP!

Hi ladies, missing a few days since I introduced myself, Aliko- I'm 8 dpo today, nearly cycle buddies, allowing for our different time zones I think! 😅

I've been having symptoms a plenty, and I always know when something is going on so to speak, but it's never a guarantee things will pan out I know, so I'm trying to just stay chilled about it all!
I've tested already, because I'm a dope- bfn of course! Haha!
Will see what tomorrow's fun and fmu brings! 😉

Good luck ladies, looks like some promising symptom spotting and bfps going on! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->