Ttc #2

Phoenix322: we have so much of the same symptoms that I am praying a sticky little bean is the same result. My back pain has eased up a bit and is actually completely gone as of now but within the last few days my boobs have been sore and feel full and heavy. I did take a FRER test again at 8dpo and on first appearance the test looked negative but then when I held it in the sunlight I could see the faintest of faintest line. I tested again at 9, and 10dpo (yea I went a little crazy :wacko:) and the same thing is happening to where I'm not even sure I saw anything now, maybe its just the indention of the line or evap. Since I ran out of tests I'm gonna just wait it out now to the day of my hopefully missed period to test again.

Twinkle12: congrats chica! H&him :happydance:

Roc: yay for cycle buddies! Yea I've also tested already, pretty much been testing since 7dpo (why do we do this to ourselves?) and no obvious bfp yet even though I'm swearing I see a line but its so light that if you don't squint and view it in sunlight you won't see it (line eyes?). Fx for you!

Afm, currently 11dpo just playing the waiting game...

Phoenix322: we have so much of the same symptoms that I am praying a sticky little bean is the same result. My back pain has eased up a bit and is actually completely gone as of now but within the last few days my boobs have been sore and feel full and heavy. I did take a FRER test again at 8dpo and on first appearance the test looked negative but then when I held it in the sunlight I could see the faintest of faintest line. I tested again at 9, and 10dpo (yea I went a little crazy :wacko:) and the same thing is happening to where I'm not even sure I saw anything now, maybe its just the indention of the line or evap. Since I ran out of tests I'm gonna just wait it out now to the day of my hopefully missed period to test again.

Twinkle12: congrats chica! H&him :happydance:

Roc: yay for cycle buddies! Yea I've also tested already, pretty much been testing since 7dpo (why do we do this to ourselves?) and no obvious bfp yet even though I'm swearing I see a line but its so light that if you don't squint and view it in sunlight you won't see it (line eyes?). Fx for you!

Afm, currently 11dpo just playing the waiting game...

ALiKO: your temps still look great!! my back thankfully has eased up as well as the headaches. my boobs are still a little sore though. when is your period due? im anxious for you!!

Hey ladies! Cd18 and wondering if I will o sooner this cycle. My temps seem to have stabilized which I hope is a good sign. But DS is sleeping much better since 3 molars broke through and it probably helps my temping.

Hey ladies! Cd18 and wondering if I will o sooner this cycle. My temps seem to have stabilized which I hope is a good sign. But DS is sleeping much better since 3 molars broke through and it probably helps my temping.

I hear you mom15, hope I O earlier this cycle too it's been cd19,20,21 recently I'd like to get back to 14. Did have ewcm cd11 but my opks are stark negatives :( nothing seems to be adding up. Your poor ds getting his molars, my ds was so poorly getting his.

Phoenix322: Af is due sept. 4th for me which will put me at 15dpo. Hopefully temps stay high and she doesn't show!

Twinklie12: I just noticed my typos. I meant h&h9m. My darn phones auto correct lol.

Afm, currently 13dpo waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Haha :)

Anyone getting ready to O? I think I should O tomorrow! Good luck to all. Also, H&H 9 months to those who got their BFP!

Anyone getting ready to O? I think I should O tomorrow! Good luck to all. Also, H&H 9 months to those who got their BFP!

Yes I am!! Been doing opks last few days, and getting ewcm too so think I'm gearing up to O, maybe not tomorrow but day after looking at my opk today.

What are everyone's thoughts on baby aspirin during the TWW? I took a few scattered doses during my TWW with my first pregnancy, but that could have just been coincidence. I figured I'd try to take it every other day.

I'm 3 DPO today ... the limbo stage. Trying not to obsess, but it's hard not to.

What are everyone's thoughts on baby aspirin during the TWW? I took a few scattered doses during my TWW with my first pregnancy, but that could have just been coincidence. I figured I'd try to take it every other day.

I'm 3 DPO today ... the limbo stage. Trying not to obsess, but it's hard not to.

I never tried baby aspirin. What is it supposed to do?

This link talks about it a little: apparently it can increase blood flow to the pelvis and thicken endometrial lining. But as you can see from the link, while some docs think it's helpful, others say it's not a great idea, so I think generally it's one of those things you should discuss with your GP or OB-GYN before trying. And it looks like you should stop taking it once you actually become pregnant! It's a TWW thing, as I understand it.

There are other things recommended during the TWW, like Brazil nuts or fresh pineapple juice, that seem safer without any risks, so maybe that's preferable!

L Arginine supplements are also good during the whole cycle, boosting blood flow and helping with quality cm, but also implantation after too.

Second.time: oh I see. I never really considered those things but sounds interesting. I feel like I'm always learning new tips and tricks from you ladies. :hugs:
I just bought two pineapples so perhaps I'll try that!

ALiKO: Still keeping my fingers crossed for you that the witch stays at bay!!! Keep us updated!!

Okay, so I literally have no freaking clue what is going on with my cycle this time. My last cycle ended in a CP, which I was gutted over, so when it came time to start pulling out my fertility arsenal I didn't. I thought that I wanted to just take a break this cycle. But then we BD'd and I went ahead and entered it in on FF and realized that we had just happened to BD right around the time that I normally O. So in the back of my head, I'm thinking, maybe there's a chance this cycle wasn't a bust even though I wasn't tracking anything. So then I started paying attention to my CP/CM and doing OPK's just bc, and using my monitors, as well as doing PT's, bc I have no clue what is happening or where I am in my cycle. So about 4 or 5 days ago I started to notice really fertile EWCM like the best CM I've ever produced :rofl: but I kept thinking I've already O'd bc I'm WAY past my time I usually O and my monitors consistently gave me high readings and then both went to low, so I figured I had already O'd. Now I can't continue to use the monitors, bc they think I've already O'd and won't take sticks anymore, but I"ve been using my wondfo's just in case, and they have been negative barely there lines until yesterday when they were a lot darker, then just now, I did one and it looks positive or just about positive to me, in the pics (one normal and one with high contrast) the two top tests are yesterdays from SMU and then evening, and the bottom is the one I just did. What do you ladies think? Oh and my cervix is High and soft, but it's closed and tilted towards the back (it's never tilted before so I'm not sure what to think of that one) If this were happening to you ladies what would you think? I'm now on CD 34 and FF had predicted that AF should of started on CD29...... So things are all weird now. I don't know what to think. I'm so confused. :wacko:

Attachments

• Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 004 (640x480).jpg
    Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 004 (640x480).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 008 (640x360).jpg
    Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 008 (640x360).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Eeek! I'm so excited, just got some really good ewcm the first good stuff in months! I'm so happy!! The epo and L arginine must be helping!!!!

Does anyone have any advice/experience with pre-seed, conceive plus or astroglide ttc?

I use preseed. And a little goes a LONG way. I find that the amt suggested on the box to use is WAY too much. It will literally make you so wet that you won't even be able to enjoy sex, no joke. here is a video you will probably find interesting- I do think it helps though, esp if you are also using Instead Softcups!

LIVE SPERM IN PRESEED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6e0h1qbHT0

LIVE SPERM IN A SOFTCUP 5 HOURS AFTER BDING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4Yxgwbvqc

SHORT VIDEO ON HOW TO USE SOFTCUPS TO HELP WITH CONCEPTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sIQspGz5IA

Thanks for those, very interesting/helpful! I have a mooncup but should I try softcups instead? They look a better shape.

This link talks about it a little: apparently it can increase blood flow to the pelvis and thicken endometrial lining. But as you can see from the link, while some docs think it's helpful, others say it's not a great idea, so I think generally it's one of those things you should discuss with your GP or OB-GYN before trying. And it looks like you should stop taking it once you actually become pregnant! It's a TWW thing, as I understand it.

There are other things recommended during the TWW, like Brazil nuts or fresh pineapple juice, that seem safer without any risks, so maybe that's preferable!

I had read some where that if you are taking baby aspirin during the TWW that you shouldn't stop it until well after the first tri, bc it can cause you to miscarry. I could be wrong, but I"m almost certain that I had read that some where, so before anyone starts taking them, make sure you do your research on how to take them please :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->