Ttc #2

Wow that's a great progression! I'd get to bding fast!

I'm going to go ahead and cover my bases, but I've also just started to get some super faint lines on my PT's?!?!?!?! What on earth is going on?

Doesn't early pregnancy typically produce positives on OPKs? Do you think that could be what's happening here? I hope you get some clarity, and I REALLY hope it's good news!

I'm going to go ahead and cover my bases, but I've also just started to get some super faint lines on my PT's?!?!?!?! What on earth is going on?

Doesn't early pregnancy typically produce positives on OPKs? Do you think that could be what's happening here? I hope you get some clarity, and I REALLY hope it's good news!

I have seen it go both ways with ladies. Sometimes, ladies have got + opk's a couple days before a proper + on a PT, and then others don't have + OPKs until well after they have gotten a + hpt, and then others have a surge right before AF.....So it's really up in the air. And yes, I would love some freaking clarity. This is just insane. I now have 2 surepredicts 10mIU that I swear I can see squinters on, and now a + OPK..... so we will see, I'm excited to take my temp in the morning to get a little more of clue as to what's going on, bc their is a huge dif. in my pre and post O temps, so really just one temp will help tremendously, but about 2/3 of them will let me know definitely.

I have seen it go both ways with ladies. Sometimes, ladies have got + opk's a couple days before a proper + on a PT, and then others don't have + OPKs until well after they have gotten a + hpt, and then others have a surge right before AF.....So it's really up in the air. And yes, I would love some freaking clarity. This is just insane. I now have 2 surepredicts 10mIU that I swear I can see squinters on, and now a + OPK..... so we will see, I'm excited to take my temp in the morning to get a little more of clue as to what's going on, bc their is a huge dif. in my pre and post O temps, so really just one temp will help tremendously, but about 2/3 of them will let me know definitely.

I had positives on opks before pregnancy tests...my pre af lh surge would be fairly late on if it was going to be af. But I was getting positive opks the day before my missed period when I was pregnant if any of that makes sense?!!!

I had positives on opks before pregnancy tests...my pre af lh surge would be fairly late on if it was going to be af. But I was getting positive opks the day before my missed period when I was pregnant if any of that makes sense?!!!

I think... I'm still slightly confused, though, lol. What dpo were you when your opk's went +, and then how much longer after that did it take for your PT's to go +? Were you testing with both each time as well? Or did you do the opk's and then decided to do a pt bc the opk's were +?

Amber - I totally get it. I love analyzing, charting etc. I would not be able to relax I I was told not to check cm or temp. I would feel more pressure to bd all the time, just to make sure we wouldn't miss o.

It looks like you are about to O according to your chart, do you do OPK's or LH strips to back it up?

No l don't do opk's. I tried them for a couple of cycles after bc, but never got a positiv. I don't think I was catching the surge. Every time I have signs of O'ing, I wish I had some, but then I just wait till temp confirms it. So far I have not missed O besides the first couple of cycles off bc in 2013. So even though every month I am unsure when my cm changes if this is it. In the end I am always right. I'm so curious what my temp will be like tomorrow. And yours too btw. Fingers crossed you are O'ing or actually pregnant.

Btw we are skipping this month due to a vacation end of September in Germany. I just realized though that we bd'd three days ago. Never thought I would O this early. But I think the chances are very slim. My cervix was still closed, no fertile cm and I went to the bathroom right after. So if this turns into a bfp, it'll be a superhuman :)
Amber - any pics of your pt squinters or are they too light for photos?

Btw we are skipping this month due to a vacation end of September in Germany. I just realized though that we bd'd three days ago. Never thought I would O this early. But I think the chances are very slim. My cervix was still closed, no fertile cm and I went to the bathroom right after. So if this turns into a bfp, it'll be a superhuman :)
Amber - any pics of your pt squinters or are they too light for photos?

Yes, actually, I have thread in the PT forum- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...cs-experience-surepredicts-just-bad-test.html Hope the link works. As for you, I've heard of crazier things happening, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities, lol!

Amber - I totally get it. I love analyzing, charting etc. I would not be able to relax I I was told not to check cm or temp. I would feel more pressure to bd all the time, just to make sure we wouldn't miss o.

It looks like you are about to O according to your chart, do you do OPK's or LH strips to back it up?

No l don't do opk's. I tried them for a couple of cycles after bc, but never got a positiv. I don't think I was catching the surge. Every time I have signs of O'ing, I wish I had some, but then I just wait till temp confirms it. So far I have not missed O besides the first couple of cycles off bc in 2013. So even though every month I am unsure when my cm changes if this is it. In the end I am always right. I'm so curious what my temp will be like tomorrow. And yours too btw. Fingers crossed you are O'ing or actually pregnant.

Just curious but how were you testing with them? Once a day, twice a day? FMU or SMU? etc, etc. I only get my surges in the late afternoon, early evenings, and when I get close to Oing, I have to start using them everytime I go to the potty, bc sometime's it's so short, I miss it.

I think... I'm still slightly confused, though, lol. What dpo were you when your opk's went +, and then how much longer after that did it take for your PT's to go +? Were you testing with both each time as well? Or did you do the opk's and then decided to do a pt bc the opk's were +?

I was roughly 13 dpo when the opks went positive and didn't get a bfp on hpt until 15dpo. I did the opks and then wimped out on an hpt straight away until a friend convinced me to do one!

I was roughly 13 dpo when the opks went positive and didn't get a bfp on hpt until 15dpo. I did the opks and then wimped out on an hpt straight away until a friend convinced me to do one!

So you don't know if it would of been positive the day you had a + OPK or not, then, right?

So you don't know if it would of been positive the day you had a + OPK or not, then, right?

Right!

Amber - I think I did only fmu which is why I probably never got a positiv. I was very inexperienced back then and didn't know that this very helpful ttc community existed. Sometimes I think there is more knowledge on here that when you go to your doctor. I so strongly believe in natural supplents and other things like the Mayan massage and the vaginal steam I did. I wish they were as researched and excepted as clomid & co. I do believe there are couples out there for whom clomid & co is the only way to a bfp, so I am thankful for those options. I just have too many friends who had been trying for sometimes years. Three of them got pregnant within three to four month of herbal supplements! To me that can't be a coincident. Not sure how I got from opk's to this mini rant. Haha.

Amber - I think I did only fmu which is why I probably never got a positiv. I was very inexperienced back then and didn't know that this very helpful ttc community existed. Sometimes I think there is more knowledge on here that when you go to your doctor. I so strongly believe in natural supplents and other things like the Mayan massage and the vaginal steam I did. I wish they were as researched and excepted as clomid & co. I do believe there are couples out there for whom clomid & co is the only way to a bfp, so I am thankful for those options. I just have too many friends who had been trying for sometimes years. Three of them got pregnant within three to four month of herbal supplements! To me that can't be a coincident. Not sure how I got from opk's to this mini rant. Haha.

LOL- Don't worry about it, I do the exact same thing. My mind is like a hamster wheel. And yes, I agree with you on the 'non-traditional" medicine. They don't research it though bc there is no money in it for the pharma companies. You can't patent naturally occurring substances, therefore they don't care. But all of our western medicine is derived from natural things. Pain medicine for example- derived from Opium, a naturally occurring substance, that they now have synthetic versions of. It's all a big crock of bull. Anyways, REALLY wish you had taken that d*mn PT the day you got your + opk, though, it would of been really helpful now. And yes, if you were to start doing opk's now, they would probably be really helpful, FMU is not good for looking for LH, you should test your SMU or in the evening. But they only give you one piece, they tell you that your body is gearing up to O, but tell you if you actually do, so you really need to be temping as well to get the whole picture. OPK's allow you time sex correctly and your BBT's let you know that you did in fact O and you have a shot at actually being pregnant! It's AMAZING!!! LOL

Your mind is like hamster wheel. That was fxmummy with the opk and hpt. I did try that too though and got stark negatives on the opk when I got a bfp on a frer. But not sure if I did those the same day.

Your mind is like hamster wheel. That was fxmummy with the opk and hpt. I did try that too though and got stark negatives on the opk when I got a bfp on a frer. But not sure if I did those the same day.

LOL- sorry. Haha. Yep, there you go, living proof I skip around in this head of mine! :wacko:

So, now these wondfo's are getting crazy, lol. My "+'s" are always just, just as dark as the control NEVER have they EVER been darker then the control. Here are the pics of the last 2 I took. Also, my normal OPK's will progress to + and then I will have another + that is the same, and then depending on the urine, they will go a little lighter, then back to almost positive, then progress back down to negatives. These are like CRAZY dark (esp the top one) for my normal OPK's. Has anyone else, just randomly had super super dark opks one month? I just thought it was weird, as this whole cycle has been crazy. I literally couldn't believe it when I saw that the top one was darker then the control line!! WHAT??? Lol..... Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Super dark Wondfo 9.5.16 001 (640x480).jpg
    Super dark Wondfo 9.5.16 001 (640x480).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Super dark Wondfo 9.5.16 003 (480x640).jpg
    Super dark Wondfo 9.5.16 003 (480x640).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
Amber - as you know I'm no help when it comes to the opk.

My temp is back up a bit, but it was only after two hours of uninterrupted sleep. Will see what my cm is like throughout the day. I am thrilled to have hopefully o'ed this early, as that way I'm done with the witch before vacation.

So, now these wondfo's are getting crazy, lol. My "+'s" are always just, just as dark as the control NEVER have they EVER been darker then the control. Here are the pics of the last 2 I took. Also, my normal OPK's will progress to + and then I will have another + that is the same, and then depending on the urine, they will go a little lighter, then back to almost positive, then progress back down to negatives. These are like CRAZY dark (esp the top one) for my normal OPK's. Has anyone else, just randomly had super super dark opks one month? I just thought it was weird, as this whole cycle has been crazy. I literally couldn't believe it when I saw that the top one was darker then the control line!! WHAT??? Lol..... Any thoughts?

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you that this will all lead to a BFP! If you're late for AF and seeing unusually dark positives on OPKs, it all seems pretty promising, right?

Another possibility: could it just be a later ovulation than you expected, or having two LH surges this month?

Really hoping you get some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->