Ttc #2

I've had an LP varying from I think 10-12 days in the past 6 months, at least judging by cm/ovulation cramps, not opk's or temps. So not very precise but I attribute this to my son nursing a bit less over time in the past 6 months.
Mom15- yay for knowing you O'd! Now on to crazy symptom spotting... If you're like me ;)
Hanging out here at cd4 so nothing happening on my end. Expect to O around cd16-18 so still lots of waiting for me...

Anne - I shouldn't have any symptoms as we skipped trying this cycle. We bd'd 5 days before o, but I had no fertile cm and went to the bathroom right after. So I can't imagine that got me pregnant.
I hope the next two weeks fly by for you :)

Second - just like Anne said my Lp has varied due to nursing. Even before DS I think it sometimes varied by a day, but was mostly 11 days long.

Thanks, AnneBurg! I weaned my son in 2014, so I shouldn't really be having any lingering effects from BFing. I'm sure in your case it is due to that!

Still spotting a little throughout the day, very light. Not enough to get on a pad. Kind of figuring that AF will start either tomorrow or a few days from now.

Amber - definitely have to be careful with those things while ttc. Absolutely NO steam after bd and O if you are trying. The massage is safe after 20 weeks of pregnancy. I have to read up on during tww, but I'm pretty sure you are not supposed to do it. Later more....DS is melting down

Gotta love the melt downs ;)

Yep, the worst are that come with throwing himself down on the floor. They are pretty short so far at 16 mo. I'm sure that'll change.

Yep, the worst are that come with throwing himself down on the floor. They are pretty short so far at 16 mo. I'm sure that'll change.

Yeah, mine's 17months, and is doing about the same thing. I really love when she turns into a "human noodle" :rofl: I'm waiting on the day that she starts holding her breath until she passes out when she doesn't get her way. She just seems like she has that extreme of a personality :rofl: Oh, the woo's of parenting :wacko:

Anyone ever use this

Attachments

• 20160911_171401.jpg
    20160911_171401.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Anyone ever use this

I JUST literally ordered a sample of the conceive one yesterday!!!! lol Do you like it?

YES!!! I was a type 1 diabetic for over 21 years, had issues with fertility. I took the pulls for 2 weeks and used preseed. We bd only 3 times and 1 day late for af, very obvious bfp!! I returned the remainder. Wish I would have kept the remainder though. As I have had friends ask about it.

Anyone ever use this

I JUST literally ordered a sample of the conceive one yesterday!!!! lol Do you like it?

Misread, I just bought this conceive one an hour before posting gthe pic. Added it to my gatoraid. It was very reasonable priced. I bought at walgreens for $15 for a 1 month supply. Hope it helps and in a few weeks bfp again.

I'm right behind you guys at 4 dpo ..... Actually not going too slow as I don't expect to be pregnant. So it doesn't make me anxious to find out. Just hoping for longer than 8 day LP.

Peanut - can't help with this as I have not tried it. I'm interested, if it is not herbal, what are the ingredients?

In my fertile window but no bd yet :( hubby is being difficult about it. He's stressed out soooooo that's putting me here in a twiddling fingers mode haha. Should o tues or we'd so need to get on the ball! I'd be happy if we could bd at least twice. Ugh. Who knows.

I'm right behind you guys at 4 dpo ..... Actually not going too slow as I don't expect to be pregnant. So it doesn't make me anxious to find out. Just hoping for longer than 8 day LP. 5

Peanut - can't help with this as I have not tried it. I'm interested, if it is not herbal, what are the ingredients?
I will look at them in a bit, I mean it is not herbal suppliments like promising to up your immune system and the like. I can't up my immune system because it will fight my organs,

Anyone ever use this

YES!!! I was a type 1 diabetic for over 21 years, had issues with fertility. I took the pulls for 2 weeks and used preseed. We bd only 3 times and 1 day late for af, very obvious bfp!! I returned the remainder. Wish I would have kept the remainder though. As I have had friends ask about it.

Why would you return the remainder of them? Are they expensive?

In my fertile window but no bd yet :( hubby is being difficult about it. He's stressed out soooooo that's putting me here in a twiddling fingers mode haha. Should o tues or we'd so need to get on the ball! I'd be happy if we could bd at least twice. Ugh. Who knows.

OMG- I would literally want to kill my SO if he was doing this to me. I mean COME ON! (literally, well not so much "on" but "in" :rofl: :haha: )AFTER all the freaking work we do to make sure that each cycle is timed right, OUR part of TTCing is a none stop job. The whole month we are doing something related to TTCing. All I ask is that the ONE 5 day window we have each month to have a shot at conceiving that you consent to sex, and you can't do that? My SO has done this to me and it has stressed me out to no end and made me want to blow steam out of my ears. It doesn't even have to be good sex, I literally just need you to make a deposit, if you hurry up it could take less then 3 minutes, and you can't do that? REALLY!!! Some times I think they really don't understand what all we go through when we are ttcing, bc if they did they would be more then obliged to make there ONE contribution to the project....lol

Hi everyone, I know this post was started 3months ago but I am just seeing it. Also trying to conceive number 2.... 36 soon and my oh my it's the 5th cycle... No problems the first time but I was 23 and not trying so I'm starting to feel anxious. Tried Geritol tonic and pills, pre seed , and astroglide ttc. Very optimistic but impatient as my clock is ticking... Any suggestions in addition to my prayers? Thanks in advance!

So on the opk's I got some other brand, not the cheapest, but I know they are not wondfo's. Thanks for the eBay tip.

FINALLY got my temp spike. So I'm pretty sure CD 24 was o day. Any thoughts on the chance that I did conceive? I want to do another steam right before Af for it's cleansing effect. I feel like the chance is sooo small. There was no fertile mucus and it's 5 days out from o. Of course I have this suspicious dip on cd 22, but so many signs happened on CD 24.

Just curious what brand you ended up going with, bc I've tried just about all of them and the wondfo's were the only one's that consistently caught my surge and were easy to read. Numerous brands would be negative when my wondfo's were blazing positive's and I know they were right bc I track BBT and use two CBFM's and all lined up correctly with the wondfo's. The Onesteps, One+Steps, NewBaby, Babi, Clinical Guard, OvulationLHStrip, and miloo all missed my surges (I did testing for two months where when I tested, I would use each brand on the same urine sample to see if the results were the same, they were not) I also had issue's with the first response ovulation sticks. CB makes really great OPKs and after all the other "IC's" I've used, wondfo's are the only one's I trust to be consistent and reliable. I hope you have better luck than I did.

Anyone ever use this

What kind of pills were you referring to in this post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->