Ttc #2

***IMPORTANT**** I know that not all of you know the women in the link that I am about to provide, but I am really trying to make this happen for her. She if you could please visit the link, read her story, and hopefully feel moved enough to help us out, that would be wonderful. She does NOT know that we have done this and we would like to keep it that way so that when it does happen, as I know that God wants this for her, or He would not of prompted me to write the campaign, it is a complete surprise to her and that much more special.

https://www.gofundme.com/LOVEHEALSALLPAIN

I am only going to keep this post up for the next 2 days, after that I will have to delete it, as I don't want to risk it being discovered by her, so please when you go to link remember to click "Follow Campaign" so you can keep up with what is going on and the updates that I will be posting a few times weekly. Thank you for your help and wishing you many blessings :hugs:

Hi everyone, I know this post was started 3months ago but I am just seeing it. Also trying to conceive number 2.... 36 soon and my oh my it's the 5th cycle... No problems the first time but I was 23 and not trying so I'm starting to feel anxious. Tried Geritol tonic and pills, pre seed , and astroglide ttc. Very optimistic but impatient as my clock is ticking... Any suggestions in addition to my prayers? Thanks in advance!

Hi believer, welcome to the thread!

Same as you, caught first cycle with ds and I was 27, I'm 32 now and onto second cycle properly ttc but 4th cycle ntnp where I know we timed things badly.

This month I took evening primrose oil 3 times a day until O (which was brought forward 5 days, yay) and L Arginine 3 times a day too. This alongside a seven seas trying for baby supplement. Hoping it's worked this month, very impatient now.

Where are you in your cycle now?

In my fertile window but no bd yet :( hubby is being difficult about it. He's stressed out soooooo that's putting me here in a twiddling fingers mode haha. Should o tues or we'd so need to get on the ball! I'd be happy if we could bd at least twice. Ugh. Who knows.

OMG- I would literally want to kill my SO if he was doing this to me. I mean COME ON! (literally, well not so much "on" but "in" :rofl: :haha: )AFTER all the freaking work we do to make sure that each cycle is timed right, OUR part of TTCing is a none stop job. The whole month we are doing something related to TTCing. All I ask is that the ONE 5 day window we have each month to have a shot at conceiving that you consent to sex, and you can't do that? My SO has done this to me and it has stressed me out to no end and made me want to blow steam out of my ears. It doesn't even have to be good sex, I literally just need you to make a deposit, if you hurry up it could take less then 3 minutes, and you can't do that? REALLY!!! Some times I think they really don't understand what all we go through when we are ttcing, bc if they did they would be more then obliged to make there ONE contribution to the project....lol

This post made me laugh so hard! Thank you 😂
They totally dont get it do they. My DH did this to me this month
Left the house completely for the whole week lol. But the day he came back i had super stretchy ewcm soo heres hoping that we caught it at what i calculate as 1dpo 😣

Anyone ever use this

I JUST literally ordered a sample of the conceive one yesterday!!!! lol Do you like it?

YES!!! I was a type 1 diabetic for over 21 years, had issues with fertility. I took the pulls for 2 weeks and used preseed. We bd only 3 times and 1 day late for af, very obvious bfp!! I returned the remainder. Wish I would have kept the remainder though. As I have had friends ask about it.

Why would you return the remainder of them? Are they expensive?

Conceiveeasy.com is $39.95 per month. And I had returned the remainder bc at that itime I became pregnant. So, I didn't have a use for them and didn't want to pay the $39.95 for the next month when I no longer needed them

Anyone ever use this

I JUST literally ordered a sample of the conceive one yesterday!!!! lol Do you like it?

YES!!! I was a type 1 diabetic for over 21 years, had issues with fertility. I took the pulls for 2 weeks and used preseed. We bd only 3 times and 1 day late for af, very obvious bfp!! I returned the remainder. Wish I would have kept the remainder though. As I have had friends ask about it.

What kind of pills were you referring to in this post?
Conceive easy.com look it up. Great stuff

I'm right behind you guys at 4 dpo ..... Actually not going too slow as I don't expect to be pregnant. So it doesn't make me anxious to find out. Just hoping for longer than 8 day LP.

Peanut - can't help with this as I have not tried it. I'm interested, if it is not herbal, what are the ingredients?

These powder packs are folic acid, and myo-inositol, myo-inositol is a nutural occurring B vitamin in the body. So, instead of taking a b suppliments it is just this one. People with PCOS are being prescribed this or metformin. I do not have PCOS. But, since I can't take full vitamins I suppose docs feel I can take this

In my fertile window but no bd yet :( hubby is being difficult about it. He's stressed out soooooo that's putting me here in a twiddling fingers mode haha. Should o tues or we'd so need to get on the ball! I'd be happy if we could bd at least twice. Ugh. Who knows.

OMG- I would literally want to kill my SO if he was doing this to me. I mean COME ON! (literally, well not so much "on" but "in" :rofl: :haha: )AFTER all the freaking work we do to make sure that each cycle is timed right, OUR part of TTCing is a none stop job. The whole month we are doing something related to TTCing. All I ask is that the ONE 5 day window we have each month to have a shot at conceiving that you consent to sex, and you can't do that? My SO has done this to me and it has stressed me out to no end and made me want to blow steam out of my ears. It doesn't even have to be good sex, I literally just need you to make a deposit, if you hurry up it could take less then 3 minutes, and you can't do that? REALLY!!! Some times I think they really don't understand what all we go through when we are ttcing, bc if they did they would be more then obliged to make there ONE contribution to the project....lol

Hahahaha so true! And when baby fever is hot it just hurts to know you miss all those days! Ugh! So I sort of exploded on him, we cooled off and he cuddled up last night and we got to bd, THANK GOD. He's such a goober. Now if I could get one more time, hopefully tomorrow. :haha::thumbup: so stressful!

Does anyone know anything about the second surge of lh you get before af?

Mummy - I don't know about the second surge, although I have heard about it.

Amber - I got the clinical guard ones. I guess I can practice with those and who knows maybe they work for me. I'm staying 10 days longer in Germany than Dh and that might screw things up for the next cycle anyway.

Peanut - I might have to try that supplement.

Mummy, what questions do you have about it? I've heard of it and how it can trick you into thinking you're getting pregnant because of the cm change, but that's about it. :shrug:

Afm, ewcm is hereeeeeeee!!!!:happydance: will probably o in the next day or so. Gonna try to bd at least one more time but I know I am officially in the game! If we get pregnant this cycle we could do a Christmas reveal! :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Kern, we want to do a Christmas reveal too if we find we are pregnant soon

Mummy, what questions do you have about it? I've heard of it and how it can trick you into thinking you're getting pregnant because of the cm change, but that's about it. :shrug:

Afm, ewcm is hereeeeeeee!!!!:happydance: will probably o in the next day or so. Gonna try to bd at least one more time but I know I am officially in the game! If we get pregnant this cycle we could do a Christmas reveal! :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Well I'm wondering does a second lh surge mean that af is on the way? Yesterday I had absolutely no hint of a line on an opk and today it was quite strong. Now I've convinced myself I'm out and af is going to show up. I'm 8dpo today so don't know why I'd have that much lh in my system.

Thanks for asking!

Yay for you Oing!! Good luck!!

How is everyone today?

Well I'm wondering does a second lh surge mean that af is on the way? Yesterday I had absolutely no hint of a line on an opk and today it was quite strong. Now I've convinced myself I'm out and af is going to show up. I'm 8dpo today so don't know why I'd have that much lh in my system.

Thanks for asking!

Wellllllll that might actually be a really good thing! Did you get a positive opk 8 days ago? If so, I've read that a positive opk after you o could actually be an early positive pregnancy indicator! Not to give false hope but I've read that opks can pick up htc and show a positive. Have you tested with a pregnancy test yet? You may have to wait a few days to get it to pick up on one but this could be the start of something?? :shrug:

How is everyone today?

Thanks for asking!

Just read that a second positive OPK after you know you O is a sign that both hormones are presented. Maybe af won't come for you

Thanks for your replies kern and peanut!!! Really don't want to get my hopes up. My last pregnancy I was still testing bfn at 10dpo so I'm not testing early this time around....she says lol after just poas opk test!!!

I got a positive opk 9 days ago, but all the signs pointed to Oing the day after so that's when I'm counting from.

Yes I've read countless posts of women who get a second pos opk right before bfp! Fingers crossed for you mummyduck!
Cd 7 here... Waaaaaaiiiiiting.

How is everyone today?

Thanks for asking!

You don't know what your dpo is do you? BC a second surge could mean one of two things usually. Either AF will be here in a day or two, or your pregnant. Actually, three things. Do you BBT? BC a second surge, depending on where you are in your cycle and when your first one was as well your secondary fertility signs with the first surge, as well as now, could also mean that you only geared up to O the first surge, but for some reason did not actually O, and now your body is trying to ovulate again.

Will you check your cervix and CM?

When I do have a LH surge before AF it normally happens the day previous to AF or the day of.

Anyone ever use this

Conceiveeasy.com is $39.95 per month. And I had returned the remainder bc at that itime I became pregnant. So, I didn't have a use for them and didn't want to pay the $39.95 for the next month when I no longer needed them

I ordered the "free kit' and was highly disappointed in it. The BBT thermometer didn't read 2 points past the decimal, the opks in it were the worst opks I've ever used, and had I been relying on them would of totally missed my surge. I had three other brands that were blazing positives and you could barely see a line on theirs. don't know about the PT's bc I didn't get pregnant. I never took the supplements and still have them, in a drawer. I was scared to take them after seeing the quality of the other things in the starter kit, and the label didn't have a comprehensive ingredient list, so I had no clue what was actually in them..... I really wondered if they were just sugar pill/placebo's. When I called their customer service they were hands down the worst company I have EVER dealt with my entire life. The "manager" actually called me a cheapskate, looking for a handout, and several other things that I won't put on here. She was incredibly unprofessional and rude to say the VERY least. I was not impressed at all.

How is everyone today?

Thanks for asking!

You don't know what your dpo is do you? BC a second surge could mean one of two things usually. Either AF will be here in a day or two, or your pregnant. Actually, three things. Do you BBT? BC a second surge, depending on where you are in your cycle and when your first one was as well your secondary fertility signs with the first surge, as well as now, could also mean that you only geared up to O the first surge, but for some reason did not actually O, and now your body is trying to ovulate again.

Will you check your cervix and CM?

When I do have a LH surge before AF it normally happens the day previous to AF or the day of.

I'm cd25, 9 or possibly 10dpo. My cm has been lotiony after a couple of dry days initially straight after O. Cervix is high and medium to firm. I'm not expecting af for another 5 days.

Hmmm strange. But the lines are back to barely there now anyway. Need to stop poas!!!

Anyone ever use this

I ordered the "free kit' and was highly disappointed in it. The BBT thermometer didn't read 2 points past the decimal, the opks in it were the worst opks I've ever used, and had I been relying on them would of totally missed my surge. I had three other brands that were blazing positives and you could barely see a line on theirs. don't know about the PT's bc I didn't get pregnant. I never took the supplements and still have them, in a drawer. I was scared to take them after seeing the quality of the other things in the starter kit, and the label didn't have a comprehensive ingredient list, so I had no clue what was actually in them..... I really wondered if they were just sugar pill/placebo's. When I called their customer service they were hands down the worst company I have EVER dealt with my entire life. The "manager" actually called me a cheapskate, looking for a handout, and several other things that I won't put on here. She was incredibly unprofessional and rude to say the VERY least. I was not impressed at all.
Sorry to hear, I never used any opks just 20 early pregnancy texts and suppliments. Took pills a couple weeks bd every 3 days and bfp 1 day late on af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->