Ttc #2

Well, I went to see my GP today after my CP/short cycle. She said all my hormones and my ultrasound from January looked perfect, but agreed that I had too short a cycle. So she prescribed me some low-dose progesterone pills to take during my TWW, after I've identified ovulation. I'm hoping this helps out! I'm also taking B6 (which my GP said was fine), which could also help.

Really I'm just trying to stay relaxed and happy. I've actually been in a good mood these past few days and now I'm feeling optimistic. I ordered some Preseed too, so we'll see how this third cycle goes.

Second - I hope the progesterone helps!!

Afm, 7 dpo today and have some spotting apon checking. Just hoping to at least match my 8 day Lp from my previous cycle. I used to always spot starting as early as 5 dpo pre DS and lp was 11 days. Since DS it seems like I would go from spotting to Af in a day. I'll update when she shows.

Ahhhhh lots of activity going on in here! We are all in different spots of our cycle! Crazy to hear about the supplement issue. :wacko:

Can't wait to see some bfps soon! I either o yesterday or am today. I'm going to try so hard not to symptom spot! LOL. I'll be busy babysitting next week and then doing a day trip with my BFF the week after so I'm hoping that will keep me busy enough! So excited that this might be it! :cloud9:

How is everyone?

Hey Kern, hope this is your lucky cycle and have fun on your trip!

Second - I hope the progesterone helps!!

Afm, 7 dpo today and have some spotting apon checking. Just hoping to at least match my 8 day Lp from my previous cycle. I used to always spot starting as early as 5 dpo pre DS and lp was 11 days. Since DS it seems like I would go from spotting to Af in a day. I'll update when she shows.

Thank you! Of course now I'm worried (I know, that was short-lived peace of mind) because she prescribed me Provera, and everything I've read suggests that it's not great if you're TTC and is mostly used to regulate periods in women who aren't TTC (because of risk of birth defects, etc.). I'm going to call and see if she'll switch to Prometrium, but if not, then I'll probably do a few more natural cycles without supplements and see if B6 helps. Since we've only been trying for a month and a half now, I feel OK waiting a little bit to pursue other treatments.

Also, Mom15, I meant to say: I hope AF holds off for you! Fingers crossed.

Ummmmm can anyone help? I am on cd14, had what I felt is a normal period. I just went to the bathroom and there was blood on my toilet paper, enough to make it pink??? Like light blood but more than just a tiny spot. I've never had this happen before, any ideas?

Last month we bd only. On cd7 and it says I ovulated cd14 so I don't think I'm pregnant. But I'm a little, ok A LOT worried about blood mid cycle, what gives?? :cry:

Ummmmm can anyone help? I am on cd14, had what I felt is a normal period. I just went to the bathroom and there was blood on my toilet paper, enough to make it pink??? Like light blood but more than just a tiny spot. I've never had this happen before, any ideas?

Last month we bd only. On cd7 and it says I ovulated cd14 so I don't think I'm pregnant. But I'm a little, ok A LOT worried about blood mid cycle, what gives?? :cry:

Ovulation bleeding is pretty common and isn't generally a sign of anything wrong. In fact it can be a good sign that ovulation occurred. If you're on CD14 today, maybe it's ovulation bleeding? I had it the cycle before I started TTC officially and it ended up being just fine. I know it's worrying to see unfamiliar spotting though. :hugs: Can you take a test to ease your mind?

Ovulation bleeding is pretty common and isn't generally a sign of anything wrong. In fact it can be a good sign that ovulation occurred. If you're on CD14 today, maybe it's ovulation bleeding? I had it the cycle before I started TTC officially and it ended up being just fine. I know it's worrying to see unfamiliar spotting though. :hugs: Can you take a test to ease your mind?

Thanks second, I feel a little better now. I'm feeling some af cramps? But super light and pain in my ovary left side so that's probably it. Plus it was very very light when I just checked so I'm hoping that's the end of it. We did bd last night but I don't think it was particularly rough, enough to cause bleeding, plus if it did I'm sure I would have seen it before now? So maybe I'll just take this as a sign that I'm actually ovulating and try to sneak in a bd sesh today too! !?? Why are our bodies so crazy? :dohh:

Kern, The ovulation cramping is a good sign, I wouldn't worry too much about a very small but of pink bleeding; it certainly has happened to me after sex a couple of times before.
Second, I have heard that the intravaginal forms of progesterone are the best for maintaining the endometrial lining in the luteal phase- maybe you can ask your GP about it?
Afm, cd 8... Still waiting...

Yeah, that's interesting! I had to take progesterone with my son in the first semester sooo definitely a good thought process.

This wait is literally driving me crazy! Had the tiniest amount of spotting and have convinced myself I'm out, which is crazy as I had loads of spotting with my ds. My boobs are really hurting, can't walk downstairs without holding onto them! But still just feel out right now ☹️
Edit: Omg just been to the bathroom and that spotting has turned really bright pink, so weird for me. Af starts brown and then bright red. Only cd25 of 30 anyway. 🙏🙏🙏 please please please let this be implantation.

There is a thread on tww help ***tmi pic**is this implantation

Or something like that if you want to look.

Kern, The ovulation cramping is a good sign, I wouldn't worry too much about a very small but of pink bleeding; it certainly has happened to me after sex a couple of times before.
Second, I have heard that the intravaginal forms of progesterone are the best for maintaining the endometrial lining in the luteal phase- maybe you can ask your GP about it?
Afm, cd 8... Still waiting...

I've heard that too ... I'll be sure to ask! Sounds like it could be helpful. I just called the nurse and she said she'd make a note to ask my GP. I'm a little worried they'll brush me off, but I feel anxious taking Provera. If they don't switch to something like prometrium, I'll just try a few more cycles and then talk to my OB office instead.

Update: she prescribed me prometrium! Sounds like it will be taken orally, but I'll give it a shot and then maybe ask for suppositories if it hasn't worked in a few more months. If my GP isn't sick of me by then.

Well, Af showed up this morning which means I only made it to 7dpo :( Not too surprising as we've had a ton of night nursing lately. Now I have to O cd 26 the latest so we have a chance this cycle as Dh and I won't be in the same place for 10 days starting cd 25. I wish my Lp hadn't taken a step back. I might be one of those who nursing affects too much to conceive.

I'm sorry mom, :( :hugs: is it typical for you to have short luteal phases? So your af started on 7dpo? Is it full blown af? Maybe implantation? :shrug:

Afm, my bleeding stop just as quick as it came. So weird, have never had that before, was pretty cramps for the rest of the evening hut I'm fine today. I feel like I probably ovulated yesterday, no bd last night but did the night before and two days before that. Got two chances in so now it's a waiting game! I guess I will count today as 1dpo! :happydance:

Kern - thank you. DS is almost 17mo and nurses for nap, night night and anytime he needs during the night. He starts in his crib but when he wakes up we co sleep the rest of the night. We have everything from sleeping through to nursing 5/6 times on a bad night. And that's just a guess cause I'm only have awake. Since his birth my longest LP has been 8 days (last cycle). This one was back to 7, Af today on 8 dpo. So I don't know, all I know is come December I am goin to be really anxious and will have a hard time not being disappointed if a potential fertilized egg doesn't even get the chance to implant.

We are bding every 2 to 3 days til af comes. Hoping it works along with my powder fertility packets. Had ewcm a few days ago, then watery cm, then back to ewcm today. If the light weird spotting was the lightest af in my 21 years of them, then CD13, if it doesn't count then CD46. Bloods will happen when I do. Y monthly labs for my transplant on. The 27th of September. So, I am curious if we conceive this month if the test will still show negative before af would be due

Well, Af showed up this morning which means I only made it to 7dpo :( Not too surprising as we've had a ton of night nursing lately. Now I have to O cd 26 the latest so we have a chance this cycle as Dh and I won't be in the same place for 10 days starting cd 25. I wish my Lp hadn't taken a step back. I might be one of those who nursing affects too much to conceive.

Sorry mom15, I'm afraid I don't know much about nursing and its affect on your cycles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->