Ttc #2

Congratulations mrshudson! How exciting! Did you have any symptoms?

2dpo today, nothing to report. :haha: trying to be chill and not worry about it, go about my normal day.

Oh question, I didn't have much in the way of cm yesterday but this morning I had a bunch of ewcm, does that mean I maybe haven't ovulated yet?

Congratulations mrshudson! How exciting! Did you have any symptoms?

2dpo today, nothing to report. :haha: trying to be chill and not worry about it, go about my normal day.

Oh question, I didn't have much in the way of cm yesterday but this morning I had a bunch of ewcm, does that mean I maybe haven't ovulated yet?
Could be a good sign. Many wo en have a coup,e dryer days after O then increased cm when first pregnant. But implantation has t yet occured

Thank you ladies. I appreciate it.

Kern no nothing. I honestly didn't think I was pregnant. Still have a hard time believing it. I only poas because I spent all evening on here and had to satisfy the urge haha. I was so sick with ds I hope that's not the case this time. He has too much energy for me to be down.

So sorry mummyduck.

Hope you feel better soon peanuts momma.

Well I found out I'm pregnant this morning. Had an invalid test last night but the test line popped half way up. Went and got a test this morning. It was positive. I'm in shock right now. We dtd two days before O and nothing after. I don't know what to think lol.

I have my Fx for you ladies.

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

Fxmummyduck- so sorry to hear af showed up. So disappointing. We'll be here with you as you get up the strength to try again.
Mrshudson- congrats! So exciting!!
Kern, I've never had ewcm after O- mine tends to dry up completely for several days then I get a bit of lotiony cm before AF, so I'm not sure what this means for you.

Congrats MrsHudson!!

Fxmummy- :( I'm sorry. How do you confirm O, could you have been a day or two off?

Congrats MrsHudson!!

Fxmummy- :( I'm sorry. How do you confirm O, could you have been a day or two off?

Thanks mom15, using opks, cm and obvious o cramps. If I'm a day or 2 out that would be even worse? I'm going by I usually O a day after my positive opk, I guess it could've been the day before but it still means my lp is way short :(

Gotcha mummy! Hopefully it was just a fluke cycle!

So sorry mummyduck! I know how hard it is!
Congrats Mrshudson! H&H 9 months!
Afm: I am waiting for af to arrive. Should start either today or tomorrow.

Thanks ladies you're all great, I appreciate the support. Not feeling as down today just more worried about what I can do going forward to help this lp out!

So, a lot of wishful thinking. But, dh SWEARS there is a vvvf line here! I couldn't hints why I put it in a negative effect. I maybe see the eeeaaarrrlllyyy start of a line. Near where there's a scratch on my bathroom counter. Opinions here? I would either be 4dpo, on a 29 day cycle. Or on CD40+. But, maybe.

Attachments

• 51_1474133143633.jpg
    51_1474133143633.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 11
Af showed! Cd1. Maybe this will be my cycle! I think dh and I need to bd more this cycle.

AF arrived this am. Back to CD1 here.
Just happy to start over but getting a bit tired of the waiting game lol!!
Good luck ladies!

Sorry Schultzie and oilymama, I'm on cd3 here so we're pretty much cycle buddies! Tired of the waiting game too, fingers crossed for all of us this cycle.

Yay for optimism for the next cycle! Fx for you guys!
Cd 12 here for me. No real ewcm yet. Hope to see some by tomorrow tho. O day tends to be cd 16-18 for me I think!

And nausea hits again, and jaw pain and skin breakout. Never had skin breakouts in the past that were more than a pimple or 2 on my chin just before af. Now, my hairline, my flipping forehead, my neck gross! Bbs not as painful but every so often I am hit with stabbing g pain and it takes my breathe away. Weird flutters that feel weird and take my breathe for but a second. Had all of this, minus breakout, with dd. Hope this is the same reason

cm is now lotion like. Never seen lotion cm from my own body before

Peanutmomma- how many dpo are you now?

Peanutmomma- how many dpo are you now?

Kind of hard to answer, if my light barely in tp spotting was af back at the beginning of month, then I think per cm I O 6 days ago. If it wasn't af, then no clue bc I'd be cd48 or something of a 29 day cycle. Thinking though I am most likely 6dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->