TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ahh that's really fantastic fuschia I'm so pleased ! What did dh say? I think I've ovulated had all the signs and my ic opk was lighter today so let's hope! Xx

Well I caught him just as he was waking up ! And he was. Bit confused !

He was sYing ' what ? Really ?'
Then we had high five !

It took 16 months to get pregnant the second time so he really wasn't expecting it . TBH I don't think it's quite sunk in yet for either xx

Great to hear you think you have ovulated ! Crossing my fingers and sending baby dust !!

Hi everyone...hoping I can join. DH and I will be resuming TTC soon (I hope). Just getting over a MC and waiting for my body to return to normal. I've stocked up on OPKs and bought a BBT...last time we got 'lucky' and I didn't use any of that stuff...so we'll see what my cycle is like when it returns.

Congrats to those with BFPs (best feeling ever) and good luck to those waiting! You all seem so lovely and I'm excited to share this journey with you.

Welcome Alligator, yes its a lovely group. Im very sorry for your loss, Im in the same boat as you and had a lot of support from the lovely ladies here:flower:

So I'm not really sure if I'm in the right place but we are ttc #3, and even now I'm still a bit clueless.
#1 pure surprise
#2 ntnp
#ttc
But I've never really thought about it as the other two I kind of just was in that frame of mind where if it happened then it happened. But this time I really want it! So...
I had last pill July 14th
(I'm guessing) a withdrawal bleed on July 26th (6days)
But since July 15th we have Dtd quite a bit and I didn't know if I'm supposed to count from stopping the pill or from the bleed?
Took a test today and it was a bfn. Anyone have any idea on when I should be testing or what. Bit clueless here, thanks :)

Welcome Megan :)

You maybe need to wait another week. If the bleed was the start of your cycle, you start that first day as cycle day 1, which means you could only be a couple of days past ovulation right now. I dont start testing until 9 days after ovulation roughly.

I use an app on my phone that keeps me right and track my fertile days. Its a bit off as my periods arent regular. I use ovulation test strips too (cheap in amazon) to make it more accurate.

You may need to wait until you get a proper period too.

Ladies here are much better at this than me and we can keep you right! Good luck x

I agree with the poster above, I would calculate the 'bleed' as a period and count from there. When I came off the pill over a year ago my cycles picked right back up, nearly to the day, as when I was on the pill. Apparently I am very regular, and I didn't have any withdrawal bleeding, and I can't remember if it was heavier/lighter (I have fairly light periods but I think they did get a touch heavier off the pill, but nothing terrible...I would still classify them as lighter overall). I'm not so great at this as my first pregnancy (just recovering from that MC sadly) was a NTNP. We just stopped using condoms, had a lot of BD and bam, pregnant. I know we were lucky.

Welcome Megan and Alligator!

Sorry to hear about your MC Alligator, wishing you all the luck in the world when you can try again. I hope its as simple second time around.

I agree with BabyBrain Megan, Count the bleed as period and count from there. I too use an app, its not always right but at least it keeps everything in one place for me, helps me to go back and see how a cycle went.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Yay for confirmed ov Rics, really hope this is your month!

Welcome Alligator and Megan.
Megan, I agree with the girls. Count the bleeding as the beginning of the cycle. And don't be alarmed if it's a weird cycle. It still might take some time for it to get to normal after the pills.

Hi Alligator & Megan :flower:

CD7 for me. It comes around soooo quickly!

Fuschia - great news about your test and telling your hubby :)

Thanks girls, I'll do that and just wait a couple more weeks. I have used the "my days" app for a few years now and when I wasn't on the pill it had my af spot on so who knows. I know it's still early days but I'm one of those that comes off bc and gets so excited that I symptom spot straight away, but thank you. It's nice to have found somewhere so supportive. :happydance:

Hi Alligator and Megan!
Sorry to hear about your MC Alligator, I mc my first pregnancy but thankfully have gone on to have 2 further pregnancies. So hope your cycles return back to normal again soon!
Megan I agree with the other girls too, defo look at an app for your phone, it helps to keep a track. I also am using the clearblue fertility monitor to track my ovulation as I'm a bit OCD with these things ha ha!!

Yes, I am the same as Rachy. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage, but then I went on to have 2 healthy pregnancies & babies :) Good luck with everything returning to normal. It will happen!

I dont temp or anything, but I use an app called Clue to track my cycles. I have also ordered some OPKs which I have never used before. They havent arrived yet, and my FW is supposedly starting today. I think I may use them next cycle if I dont fall pregnant this cycle.

Mine are 27-28 days long, so my app has just been assuming that I ovulate around CD13/14. We BD every 2 days, sometimes a couple in a row. We shouldn't be missing O day anyway.

I am also sick at the moment with a cold. Does anyone know if that lessens your chance of falling pregnant? Lowered immune system? Im not sure. I dont get sick often at all!

Thanks for your reassuring words ladies! It's comforting to know other women have gone on to have rainbow babies after loss. Good luck to you both as you TTC!! Xo

Ladies, does anybody know anything about mid-cycle bleeding? I've had fresh bleeding today but haven't even ov'd yet, confused!!

Thanks ladies,
If I go by that bleed then I'm only on cd21.
Don't know if I'm just symptom spotting but the past few days I keep getting what feels like acid in my throat and a weird twinge in the lower part of my pubic bone. My cervix is also really high (I can barely touch it) and..TMI...white lotion that is really wet/watery. Does this mean anything?

Thanks ladies,
If I go by that bleed then I'm only on cd21.
Don't know if I'm just symptom spotting but the past few days I keep getting what feels like acid in my throat and a weird twinge in the lower part of my pubic bone. My cervix is also really high (I can barely touch it) and..TMI...white lotion that is really wet/watery. Does this mean anything?

When I was pregnant one of my first 'symptoms' (I started noticing probably CD23 or so) was wet/lotion'y textured CM. The wet/watery usually happens for me mid-cycle (ewcm) and as my pregnancy went further along the discharge was dryer. Sadly I miscarried, but that was my first symptom. Everyone is totally different though. The twinge...not sure. I felt some cramping about 5 days before my missed period which NEVER happens for me (I tracked my periods for months, including symptoms, and I always had cramps either at ovulation or 1-2 days before AF). I knew something was up.

Its gone very quiet....is everyone just waiting for something to happen? Ovulation/in the 2ww? Me, Im just waiting for af to return.

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Haha i was thinking the same thing!! CD10 for me here today. Im thinking ill O on CD 13 or 14. Nice to hear from you babybrain :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->